Ch.120

I didn't go outside after that. I just played with Emily inside.

Midoriya checked the woods over and over again. His protective nature controlling him at this point. He even dragged Bakugo out there and looked over everything for the hundredth time.

Now he is demanding that at least one person stay up and keep watch through the windows.

I crossed my arms looking out the window as Emily slept. It was dark now and I couldn't sleep. I just looked blankly out the window my mind other places yet no where at the same time.

Bakugo and Kirishima had fixed the van and we were supposed to leave soon. Midoriya wanted to get more supplies before we left.

I hadn't complained or objected about moving and I think Midoriya was getting a little suspicious. My mind has been other places and I just wanted to take care of Emily and not stress over anything else. If I was lost in thought too long my thoughts only went back to one event.

The one of the three men beating the shit out of me for fun. How Midoriya basically lost his mind and used only my crossbow and barbed wire to save me despite his broken arm.

I sighed leaning on the window trying to think of anything else. Unfortunately I couldn't every time I closed my eyes a saw that fire and those steel toed boots. I let tears fall to the wood. I jumped when I looked up seeing Midoriya's reflection in the window.

"It's just me love." He said softly not to wake Emily. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at him.

"Please don't fake anything with me." He said as he wrapped a arm around my waist and kissed my shoulder. I just kept looking out the window not bothering to hide how upset I was.

"Why aren't you asleep?" He asked and I took a shaky breath.

"I can't stop thinking about it." I cried quietly as I held his hand in its place around my waist.

"What the crash? I had no control of the van." He said and I shook my head.

"No after the crash." I cried and he hummed a bit confused.

"Ok. I wish I woke up sooner to help you but I hit my head pretty hard on the steering wheel." He said and i nodded.

"I know it's not your fault." I cried and he kissed my cheek.

"What's wrong I never seen you cry like this except one other time. Plus the crash happened days ago and you weren't this upset about it." He asked and I leaned my head back against his shoulder.

"I don't think I should tell you. You're just going to get mad." I said and he looked confused at the window.

"Mad?" He asked and I giggled.

"You have gotten quite the temper over the last year." I said and he sighed.

"This world changes you Y/n." He said and i smiled at him.

"I know." I said kissing his cheek in return.

"Please tell me. So I can understand better." He said and I took a deep breath before leaning towards his ear and giving in whispering what Iida told me. He was quiet for a moment before speaking.

"How did he know?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know some home made test with some chemical and my blood. Science doctor bull shit but it makes sense." I said and he scoffed.

"When did we?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Roof top look out. You were just soo bored." I said giggling but he wasn't amused. Like me he got lost in his own head. I couldn't see his face really so I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

"Izuku." I whispered and his arm tightened around me.

"I should have noticed." He whispered more to himself then to me. He gridded his teeth as tears fell down his cheeks.

"I should've fucking noticed but I was too concerned with Ochaco's death that I ignored you." He growled and I raised my head up.

"It was too early for either of us to notice Izuku." I said but he only shook his head. He leaned back against the desk behind us and brought me along with. He sat on the desk making me sit on his lap. He put his head on my back.

"I should have known better. I should've asked you because I'm the one who forgot the protection and I had completely forgotten about that fact. If I knew I never would've taken you out and into all of that. This is all my fault." He cried and I quickly turned around and cupped his cheeks.

"It's no one's fault Izuku. Besides we already have one to look after." I said and he glanced at the couch at Emily who slept peacefully.

"That's true." He said and I smiled at him the moonlight lighting up the room perfectly. I watched his face expression and his eyes slowly gotten more dark as he thought about something. Midoriya was a nice and sweet guy so seeing him angry was something to be feared sometimes. He looked back at me and I couldn't tell if it made me uncomfortable or if I liked this hidden darkness that showed up.

He sighed and got up off the desk. He had put us back into the position we were in a second ago in front of the window. He kissed my head before I felt his breath on my ear.

"No one is ever going to touch either one of you ever again. I don't care who they are." He growled in my ear as he held me. I couldn't tell if I was flattered or scared. He snuggled into my neck as he rested a hand on my stomach. He then started crying again.

That morning we had a visiter and Midoriya wasn't in the best mood.

"Excuse me! Hello?" A man said outside and Midoriya went to see what he wanted. I stood by a window in the chapel with Emily in my arms.

"What?" Midoriya growled.

"I um I saw a woman and a baby here yesterday I was wondering if." The man was cut off by a gun shot.

Midoriya stormed in the church his gun in hand.

"Get everything we're leaving now!" He demanded and everyone did as he said. He came over to me with a smile on his face.

"You my dear don't have to do anything. How about you go and get in the van or is it a bus?" He chuckled glancing outside before shrugging. He hummed pulling away from the window and kissing my forehead.

"Get the perfect spot and get some rest you need it."