Ch.80

I heard the door open down stairs. I heard my name be called and I put Eri's toys down and walked out. I walked down stairs and saw a familiar face.

"Rebekah?" I asked and the girl looked up at me.

"Y/n? You're alive." She said and I ran over and hugged her.

"Yes I am how are you alive? The city was over run." I said as I pulled away. Her dark brown eyes tired as they looked me up and down.

"My boyfriend or my ex boyfriend now he died." She said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I said and she sadly shrugged. We heard footsteps and I turned around to Midoriya who's hands were covered in blood. He was wipping them off on a rag.

"Who's this?" He said and I made a gesture to Rebekah.

"This is Rebekah we worked together before the fall." I said and she smiled at him.

"Oh well a friend of Y/n's is a friend of mine. I'd shake your hand but." He said as he waved his hands. I smiled at him not noticing how she was looking at him.

"So are you staying here or passing through?" I asked and I was too happy to notice she was watching him wipe his hands off.

"Do you two live here?" She asked and i nodded.

"Yes we do we have been for the last few weeks." I said and she hummed.

"I'd like to stay if that's ok." She said and i nodded.

"Of course you can. Come on I'll make you lunch." I said and dragged her to the front door. Midoriya spoke up.

"Hey Y/n. You're mine later I wanna finish what I started the other night." He said and i smiled before I walked out.

A little later.

I made everyone lunch and me and Rebekah sat at the island talking.

"So were you with a group?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Yes but they were ripped apart by some kind of monster." She said and I hummed.

"Oh well you can stay here with us. The couch folds out into a bed." I said and she looked back at it.

"Yeah that's sounds good." She said and i smiled.

"Good I'll go get you some blankets and stuff." I said and got up. I went upstairs.

Izuku POV

I hummed as I walked into the house. I growled at my shirt that had blood all over it. Also got all over my compression shirt. I was hot and sweaty and all I wanted was AC and a cold water.

I was thinking about what the guy said as I took my shirts off as I walked in the kitchen. I threw them on the island and looked in the fridge for a cold water. I took a sip as I walked to the stove and took a peace of what Y/n made.

I then felt someone touch my back. I turned around and jumped when I saw Y/n's friend.

"Oh shit sorry I didn't see you." I said as I backed away.

"I haven't seen a man in so long." She said as she looked me up and down. I backed away more and grabbed one of my shirts and put it back on.

"Um well there's plenty of other men in town." I said chuckling nervously.

"But you're the first one I saw." She said and i backed away and moved a chair in between us as Y/n came down stairs.

"Ok I got some blankets and sheets and pillows." She said and I ran up the stairs.

Y/n POV

I watched as Midoriya ran up the stairs. I looked back at Rebekah confused. I shrugged it off and I walked in the living room.

She helped me set up her bed and she immediately took a nap.

I hummed and happily went upstairs to Izuku. I walked in happily as he was in the bathroom doing something.

"Today was a really good day." I said and he walked out.

"Are you sure? We just found out there is a group of people that are crazy and think Eri is the cure. That by the way will be coming back for her and probably start a war. And you're happy just because your friend is back who by the way creeps me out." He said and i smiled and walked up to him.

"I'm going to be honest. When I heard that Eri could be the cure. I had hope that she actually was somehow and we could have a normal life." I said as I ran my hands down his chest.

"But then I remembered that she's just a little girl and she doesn't deserve to be treated like some magical cure. But that's ok because I love you and you're all I need." I said and he smiled down at me.

He leaned down and kissed me as he pushed me back to the bed. We both fell onto the bed and he pulled away smirking.

"I told you I wasn't done with you and now you're being so sweet. Just makes me want you more." He said and I giggled as he kissed down my neck. He sat up and pulled my shirt over my head.

He put his elbows on either side of my head as he kissed me passionately. We then heard talking down stairs.

"I swear if one of those boys come in here someone's getting hurt." I said as my back arched while he kissed down my body. He ran his hands down my sides and tugged at my pants.

"That's damn right." He growled and I giggled as pulled my pants off.

Bakugo POV

"Who the hell is that?" I asked Kirishima who only shrugged.

"No idea. Maybe Y/n knows." He said and I shrugged and went upstairs.

I was about to knock on the door when Kirishima stopped me.

"I don't think that's a good idea." He said and I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"You can't hear what I do. Come on we had a long morning let's take a nap." He said and dragged me to our room.