Ch.108

"There's no food in here." I complained and Keigo sat up on the couch,

"That's because the guy caught and ate his food." He said and I sighed glancing out the window seeing a few dead walking around in the woods.

"There's no way either of us are going fucking fishing." I growled leaning against the island.

"That's true neither of us are in any shape to deal with any of that." He said and I looked over my shoulder.

"So how did the U.S military even find us anyway?" I asked and he got really quiet.

"Well you see. I was on the air force so I had a radio and asked for help." He said and I paused looking out the window. I got off the island and limped over to the couch. I leaned over the couch and slapped him in the face.

"Ow what the hell?" He yelled and I scoffed.

"You seriously think the U.S was going to help!" I yelled as he stood up off the couch.

"Yes I thought they might help." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Just oh hey our country got invaded by a cannibalistic virus can you please come help. You are the dumbest fucking person I ever met." I growled my hands in my hair. There was now banging on the door from both of us yelling at each other.

"I thought they would help." He mumbled.

"No now we are probably going to get bombed." I yelled back at him. He was about to say something but the banging stopped and there was talking outside. We both looked at the door and watched the door handle slowly move. The door slowly opened and my eyes met tiered green ones.

"Y/n?" Midoriya said as he dropped his stuff and ran through the door. He ran over to me and hugged me tightly. He pulled away and held the sides of my face. He kissed me deeply and I was surprised by his sudden change of behavior. I kissed him back anyway. He pulled away and hugged me again.

"I thought I lost you." He cried in my ear as he hugged me tightly. He pulled away and held my shoulders.

"I couldn't find you anywhere. No one knew where you had gone and then everything was getting blown up. Then I lost Emily in the panic." He said quickly and he was out of breath by the end of it.

"Midoriya calm down we are both ok." I said bringing his hand up to my face. He smiled and put our heads together.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you. I really am." He said as his thumb ran over my cheekbone.

"It's fine." I whispered and he nodded.

"That's touching and all but um can you call off your dog." Keigo said and Midoriya looked over to him and scoffed. Bakugo had a gun pointed to his head and Kiri had Emily in his arms. Midoriya got his gun and walked over to Keigo and pointed it in his face.

"We saw the telegram report. You gave them the community's location and told them that this is were the virus originated from. You got a lot of people killed." Midoriya growled angrily. I tilted my head as I watched something about him changed.

"I was trying to find help." Keigo replied putting his hands up.

"I saved your girls a thank you would be nice." Keigo said and Midoriya got up in his face.

"I shouldn't thank you since they wouldn't be in danger in the first place if you had just kept your mouth shut." Midoriya growled in his face. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall.

"The only prize you get is your life." Midoriya growled putting his gun away. Bakugo did the same thing before turning to Kiri and saying hi to Emily.

"New plan. Find the others and get a boat and get the hell out of here before we get more unwanted visitors." Midoriya said as he walked over to me.

"Um can I come with?" Keigo asked as Midoriya slipped a arm around my waist. He scoffed and glanced back to him.

"No." He growled before smiling down at me. His hand on my waist slipping down to my hip. I raised a eyebrow and looked up at him.

"You alright?" I asked and he nodded tugging on my shirt.

"I just missed you." He said and I grabbed his hand and led him away from the others and into one of the bedrooms. I made him sit down on the end of the bed. I was going to sit next to him but he pulled me into his lap.

"So what happened with your attitude?" I asked and he sighed as his eyes scanned my body that was in his lap.

"I'm so sorry about that. I just I couldn't kill Ochaco even when she attacked me i couldn't and seeing her like that put a toll on my mental state so I just needed to be alone. I left her there." He explained and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I know I found her. I took care of it she's not suffering anymore Izuku." I said and he nodded pulling me closer to him.

"Thank you." He said softly leaning in and kissing me deeply again.

I kissed him back my hands in his curly sweaty hair. He grabbed the end of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. He threw it aside before kissing and nibbling down my neck. I hummed happily before doing the same with his shirt. He pulled me against him before he set me on the bed. He bit down on the crook of my neck as he pulled my leg to wrap around his waist. I hissed a little from my injury but I was willing to ignore it.

I sighed deeply as he kissed down to my collarbones. His hand ran down my stomach and started unbuckling my belt. I laid my head back closing my eyes as my hand ran through his hair.