Ch.78

We all left but I completely forgot to tell Midoriya I was leaving.

We got to the construction site and I let Yo tell everyone what we needed. I loaded my crossbow. Me and Bakugo walked the perimeter.

"I'm going to be in so much trouble when I get back." I wined and Bakugo just laughed.

"Yeah I guess we both are going to be. We kinda just left." He said and I sighed looking at my crossbow.

"Yeah." I said and he glanced at me.

"But you know what." He said and he slipped his hand in my back pocket. He pulled his hand out and whispered to me.

"Deku's really stressed so you can probably get away with it." He said and I looked to see what he put in my pocket. I pulled out a condom.

"How do you have so many of these?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Maybe because I actually look for them." He said.

We were out there all day before we came back with all the equipment to build the wall.

When we got back Bakugo went to go hide from Kirishima's rage and I went upstairs to hopefully not get in trouble.

I walked in the room and Midoriya wasn't home. I shrugged and changed. I put on some short shorts and a tank top. I walked out the bathroom and saw one of the lights above the bed flashing. I hummed and stood on the bed screwing it back it since it was lose. I heard the door open and I looked to see Midoriya.

"Where have you been?" He asked as he walked over to the bed. I walked to the edge and he stopped me by putting his hands on my hips.

"I was helping you out. I got everyone needed to go get the supplies for the wall and they are all back here now so you don't have to go back." I said running my hands in his hair. He looked up at me lovingly. His hand came up and he ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Such a good girl looking out for us when I can't." He whispered and I raised a eyebrow as I was lost in his green eyes.

He then grabbed behind my knees and pulled making me fall back onto the bed. I gasped as I now looked up at the roof. He crawled over me and kissed me deeply. One of his legs was in between mine while he held both my hands together above my head with one of his. I gasped softly as he nibbled on my ear as my body arched against his.

I gasped when I heard a familiar sound. I pushed him away and listened. He looked at me confused as I listened. I heard it again and I got up quickly.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked as I put my shoes on quickly and got my knifes. I stormed out the room and banged on Bakugo's door. He opened the door angrily.

"Get your shotgun we got a problem." I said and he quickly got it and followed me.

We walked out the house and I hushed him as we slowly walked around the house. We looked around the corner and it was a runner inside the walls.

"One clean shot." I signed to him and he nodded slowly stepping out. He shot but he missed.

"Damn it Bakugo!" I yelled as the thing screamed. I shoved Bakugo out it's path and it grabbed hold of me slamming me against the street. I put both my knives in it's mouth hoping to keep it from biting me. It's hands clawed into the street next to my head. My knife only cut its mouth more open and it screamed louder in my face. I screamed as I closed my eyes when there was a gun shot and it was kicked off me.

"Really Kacchan? How did you miss?" Midoriya asked. Him being the one that saved me.

"I don't know. I think i need to clean my shotgun." Bakugo said and I just laid on the ground looking at the sky. Midoriya came in my view.

"You ok sweetheart?" He asked sweetly and I just nodded. He helped me up.

"Im fine just shook up I guess." I said and he smiled sweetly at me.

"Ok you go back in the house and I'll go get people to do patrol." He said and I just nodded and went back to the house.

I sat on the bed as I looked at my hands. It got over the wall. I started biting my nails my paranoia back. I jumped when Midoriya came in. I immediately stood.

"We have to go see Yo and talk about the plans for the wall now. Maybe we can use the metal slab's as the wall and the big beams somehow. But we can't make any noise." I said frankly and then I turned away from him my hands in my hair.

"Oh how are we going to build the wall without making a sound? That's fucking impossible to do." I said as I started breathing heavily with a panic attack coming. Midoriya grabbed me and hugged me.

"You leave all that to me. From now on it's my job to worry about all that remember." He said as I looked up at him.

"Right." I whispered and he smiled cupping my cheeks.

"Now you lay down and relax. I'll bring dinner to you." He said and I just nodded and let him go.

I watched him leave as I got in bed. I then looked out the window my knees up to my chest. My mind was racing with many different possibilities. To make it worse I was thinking about what would happen if Momo got caught up in it. Her and the baby would be lost.

I jumped again when Midoriya came back with a tray of food for the both of us. He smiled and sat in front of me and set the tray down. I was about to eat when a rose was shoved in my face. I leaned back and looked at it confused.

"What's that for?" I asked and he tilted his head confused himself.

"It's for you." He said smiling sweetly at me.

"Why?" I asked taking it out his hand.

"Because i love you and I want you to have it." He said sweetly and i blushed as I smelled it. I never had someone give me flowers like this before.

"Oh thank you."