Ch.119

Kirishima stayed with me for hours as the others kept Midoriya in the dark. Eventually I was ok and Kirishima went to talk to Bakugo.

I leaned on the door frame watching Midoriya play with Emily. I gripped the blanket around my shoulders and walked over to him. I sat on the floor behind him and put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass." I whispered and he leaned his head against mine.

"It's fine Y/n." He said softly.

"What did Iida tell you?" He asked and I only looked at the floor as my lip quivered.

"I don't wanna talk about it. Not now." I whispered.

"That's alright. You tell me when you can. The others won't tell me a thing." He said and I hummed putting my chin on his shoulder. Emily walked over to him and fell into his lap. He chuckled watching her struggle to move around and sit. He helped her sit up straight with one hand.

"I love you." I whispered in his ear as tears stung in my eyes.

"I love you more." He whispered back and I hugged his waist and snuggled into his neck.

Everyone jumped when there was a groan and banging on one of the walls. I got up immediately and grabbed a machete as the blanket fell from my shoulders. I stormed to the door but Keigo got in my way.

"No Y/n. You'll open your stitches." He said and i huffed not listening. I stepped to the side to go outside. He only got in my way.

"Move." I growled at the dirty blond man who just wouldn't get out the way.

"No Y/n you'll hurt yourself." He said and I scoffed.

"I don't care." I growled and he grabbed both my hands and turned me around pinning me against the wall.

"I know you're upset but don't go being reckless and causing more harm to yourself." He growled at me as he ripped the machete out my hand.

"Your lucky I won't hit you." I growled in his face.

"I'd rather you do that. Look I'll go take care of it." He said before stepping out my way and going outside. I stood there looking at the floor. Not noticing Midoriya giving Emily to Mina and him walking over. He put the blanket around my shoulders before grabbing my hand.

"Come on. Your worked up quite a bit you need to rest." He said softly and I nodded letting him drag me back to the office.

He made me lay down and made sure I was comfortable. He then smiled down at me as he moved hair out my face.

"You might need a haircut soon." He said and I giggled grabbing his hand and kissing it gently. He smiled and took a deep breath.

"You need anything?" He asked and I laughed at the stupid question.

"Like we have anything I want." I said and he looked around.

"Yeah we don't have much food or water." He said and i smiled looking at our hands together.

"Stay with me please." I whispered and he nodded.

"Of course." He said and I sat up as he got on the couch and laid down. I laid on his not broken arm and snuggled into his chest.

That next morning it was nice and sunny out. Keigo, Kirishima, and Bakugo went on a run.

I had snatched Emily away from Mina and went outside with her. I had a knife on me for safety. This church has a small playground in the back so i decided it wouldn't hurt to have some fun.

I put her in a baby swing and pushed her back and forth gently. I smiled at the laugh she let out as I did so. She was such a happy baby sometimes I thought something is wrong with her.

She had Todoroki's eyes and Momo's hair. She looked more and more like them each day and it tugged at everyone's heart strings. I sighed and looked up seeing Midoriya walking over with a big smile on his face. His broken arm in a home made sling.

"How are my beautiful girls doing today?" He asked as he came up next to me.

"We are doing just fine." I said and Midoriya came up and wrapped his good arm around my waist as I pushed Emily in the swing.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me directly and I only shrugged.

"I could be better." I said and he hummed.

"Aww my poor baby girl." He chuckled kissing my cheek making me giggle. He pulled away and gave Emily a good push.

"I'll go make her a bottle and bring you a water." He said and i nodded.

I watched him walk happily away. When he was out of my view I looked at the ground with a hand over my mouth as tears fell. I sniffed and got Emily out the swing and hugged her gently. I kissed her head as she looked around.

"You wanna try the slide Huh?" I asked her more for my own comfort then her actually answering. I took a shaky breath and wiped my tears away. I walk over to the jungle gym going to slide down with her but my actions were quickly forgotten when I heard a stick break in the woods not far from me.

I got my knife out looking in the woods to see if anyone was there. I felt eyes on me but I couldn't see anything in the woods. I panicked and immediately left the area. Not going to allow anything to hurt Emily.

I stumbled into the church a worried look on my face. Midoriya, Mina and Iida came over concerned.

"What happened? Why are you shook up?" Mina asked and I pointed outside.

"Someone was watching us or or something i don't know i couldn't see anything." I said my anxiety getting the better of me.

"It's ok. I'll go check." Midoriya said sternly as he got his gun. He didn't hesitate one second even with his broken arm. He stormed out the church along with Mina determined to find whatever disrupted our peaceful day.