Ch.163

I woke up to the sound of the blinkers going off. The last thing I remember was the sound of glass breaking. I pushed myself up noticing that I wasn't even in the car and it was dark. I was laying face down on the road. My whole body hurt as I sat up.

I hissed as my ribs hurt. I looked at the car and there was a big hole in the windshield. My guess I had crashed through it because I sure as hell didn't have my seatbelt on.

I sat up and looked around surprised that I wasn't getting eaten. As the lights blinked I could see a little bit. I sighed and stood up. I took a step before screaming and falling back down onto the ground. My leg hurt so bad.

I lay on the ground and looked at my leg and my bone was sticking out. I gasped and immediately threw up. I leaned back against the car. I ripped the spare jacket I had on under my poncho and tied it tightly around my thigh.

I used the car to get up. I leaned in the window to grab my knife that I had brought with me. I was focused on getting the knife and the pain in my leg that I didn't notice the glass was digging into my stomach.

I got it and I leaned on the car making my way to the woods.

I made it to the woods and leaned against a tree. I couldn't take a deep breath and I was starting to get lightheaded. I slowly got down in the snow. I laid on my back looking up at the sky.

"Why was Izuku right." I huffed seeing my hot breath in the air.

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard multiple people yelling my name near by. I closed my eyes trying to take a deep breath.

Izuku POV

We walked down the road about to give up. We saw some flashing lights. When we got to them it was a car crash.

"Y/n!" I yelled and opened the door looking around for her. Kacchan look in the other side. He picked up a whiskey bottle that had a crack in it. He showed me and I sighed taking it from him.

"You think she drank the whole thing?" I said and his eyes narrowed at me as he threw glass in my face.

"Ow ok." I grabbed a flashlight and got out the car. I turned it on and looked around. There was blood on the glass of the windshield and the dividers side window. I looked around more and Kirishima got my attention.

"This is a awful lot of blood." He said and I walked over. There was a big puddle of blood not too far away from a small one. I looked around and followed the trail of blood.

It led into the woods and i found her. I got on my on next to her and looked her over.

"Y/n hey you awake? I found her?" I said and her eyes opened.

"Am I dead yet?" She whispered as she breathed heavily.

"No sweetheart you're alive and I'm here to bring you home." I said as I scooped her up in my arms.

"I wish I was." She whispered as I picked her up out the snow.

"Don't say that." I said as I walked to the road. I looked at the guys as she passed out. Kacchan walked up and took the flashlight. He looked her over as I held her.

"Well clearly her leg is broken." He growled lifting up her shirt and poncho.

"Bruised and possibly broken ribs." He said fixing her shirt. He then pride her eyes open shining the light in them.

"With a small concussion. So if her ribs aren't broken then it's mostly just her leg." He said and i nodded.

"You do realize that this is your fault." He growled and i nodded understanding.

"Good you're carrying her." He said and I didn't have a problem.

When we got back and put her in the Infirmary. Iida took the opportunity of her being unconscious to go ahead and screw her leg bone back together. I was going to wait in the room until she woke up but Kacchan had different ideas. He grabbed my shirt collar and dragged me out in the hallway.

He then slammed me into a wall and grabbed my neck as he kneed me in the stomach hard. I gasped before he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

"I should kick your ass again." He growled at me and I put my hand on my stomach.

"I completely agree but why do you care so much?" I said only to get punched in the face.

"Because she doesn't deserve any of this crap and I know that you're better then this. You're mother would be extremely disappointed in you." He said and I pushed him away from me.

"You don't think I know that! Why do you think I'm letting you beat the shit out of me! This is killing me everything I said to her wasn't true and her face when I said everything has been haunting me!" I yelled back at him as he stood there with his arms crossed. I sighed and rubbed my jaw that hurt badly.

"You don't think I know how much I fucked up." I said as tears came to my eyes.

"I feel so bad about hurting her. Now this at this point I think she'd be better off without me." I said and he scoffed getting back into my face.

"Hell no! You are going to go in there and stay there until she wakes up! Then you're going to do whatever she says to make up for it am I understood!" He yelled and I was still a big surprised. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Again why is this such a big deal to you?" I asked and he sighed.

"Because you guys are the health relationship. Now you're just a dick. Plus it's nice to see someone with a attitude exactly like mine to be so happy that the anger is gone." He said and I sighed shaking my head.

"Kacchan." I said but he cut me off.

"No you go in there and stay in there. Then you'll apologize with your whole heart. From here on out she's your responsibility no one is going to help you." He growled and grabbed my shirt and pulled me back into the room. He slammed the door and we could hear him leave.

I sighed and moved out the way of Iida and the lady helping him. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

"Midoriya do you want me to take care of all that?" Iida asked and I looked over at him and at Y/n.

"No I-I am just going to take care of it myself later." I said and he nodded.

"Hey by the way you're available to give blood right? Because her blood is thin and she might need some." He asked and i nodded.

"Yes of course take all of it if you need."

(I didn't read this over.)