Ch.57

Y/n POV

When I woke up I was confused as hell. I was in a dimly lit hospital room. I looked around and it was actually clean. I saw Roxy sleeping in a chair on the other side of the room.

I didn't realize that I had lost her at the farm. I'm glad they found her. I felt something snuggle into my lap and I looked down.

Midoriya's head was on my lap as he held my broken hand. He had a chair angled so he could lay his legs on it. One was on top of the chair and the other was on the actual seat. I smiled softly and put a hand in his sweaty curly hair. That's when someone walked in.

"Morning." Iida whispered as he walked over to the bed side.

"How are you feeling?" He asked softly not to wake Midoriya.

"Tired and I kinda hurt." I whispered and he nodded.

"Alright I'll put some painkillers in your IV and you can rest some more. I just gotta check a few things." He whispered and got a small flashlight out.

"This is going to be bright." He whispered and shined the light in my eyes. He hummed and got a thermometer. He put it in my mouth and we waited a few seconds. He took it and looked at it.

"You're fever has gone down some but it's still there. I'll give you some medication for it and let you rest." He whispered and I nodded and looked at Midoriya who was still asleep. The cut under his eye was stitched up and his eye was swollen. His neck and hands covered in blood.

"He hasn't left your side since we got here." He whispered and i smiled.

"I'm not surprised. I don't even know what happened." I said and he pat my shoulder.

"He'll tell you." He said and I nodded. I watched him leave and I laid my head back down and fell asleep again.

Hours later

When I woke up there was light coming in through the window. I looked around and Midoriya was leaned back in his chair eating something. He wasn't facing me he was facing the door. I smiled at him and I reached my broken hand out. I tapped his shoulder and he jumped looking back at me. He gasped almost dropping his food. He stood putting it on the chair and sitting on the bed. He leaned forward and hugged me.

"Oh my god." He whispered in my ear and pulled away. He was crying as he rubbed my shoulders.

"Aw Midoriya don't cry." I said and he chuckled and wiped his face.

"I'm sorry. I just I thought I lost you." He said and i smiled.

"I'm not going anywhere that easily." I said and he just laughed. He leaned in close to my face and I stopped him.

"No I'm still sick." I whispered and he shook his head as more tears fell.

"I don't care." He said leaning in and kissing me deeply. He pulled away and I sighed.

"You got attached." I said and he nodded as his tears still fell.

"Yeah I guess I did." He said and kissed my broken hand. I just smiled at him.

"Oh." He said turning around and got the paper plate he was using.

"Here you need to eat something." He said putting it on my lap.

"What is it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"No idea Kacchan got it. It might be a rat." He said and I shrugged taking a peace.

"I've eaten worse." I said and ate the peace I picked.

"Oh yeah like what?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"Poison berries." I said and his eyes widened.

"Yeah I was throwing up for days after." I giggled and he just looked at me sweetly.

"Sometimes you gotta learn the hard way." I giggled getting another peace of whatever the meat was.

"Yeah." He trailed off and went into his own head.

"Hey is something wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"No." He whispered and I scoffed.

"Is it about whatever happened?" I asked my throat starting to itch.

"Maybe." He whispered and I held his hand with my broken one.

"What happened?" I asked softly and he sighed holding my hand.

"Well they um they started torturing you guys." He said and looked at our hands before he looked back to me.

"Ochaco got her fingernails ripped out. Momo's arm was broken and she also got a X carved into her back the same with Denki." He explained his voice got shaky.

"To me it looked like Kiri was getting his eye cut out. I don't know if that's exactly what happened I haven't checked on anyone." He said and he huffed as his tears started again.

"Then I noticed that you weren't moving. I knew you were already in bad shape you all were. But you didn't move you didn't do anything and it scared me as all I could do was watch." He cried and looked at our hands. He took a deep breath and didn't look at me again.

"You weren't moving and I couldn't just sit there and watch as he carved into you. I couldn't do that and something snapped." He cried harder as he squeezed my hand.

"I got free and-and." He huffed and looked up into my eyes with his red puffy ones.

"Y/n.....Y/n I killed those people in the worst ways. W-with my bear hands. I became a cop to help people not kill them." He cried to me and I sat up and hugged him tightly. He cried into my shoulder as he hugged me gently not to hurt me.

"Midoriya you're not a cop anymore." I whispered and pulled away. I cupped his cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"Your not a cop ok. You had to do what you had to. They would have killed us. You were only doing what you thought was right." I said and he nodded as he cried.

"I killed people to protect Emily, Inko, you everyone. That's how it is now people or the dead you gotta kill to live." I said and he nodded. I smiled and kissed him deeply.