Ch.150

It's been a few days or at least I think. I could only tell by the way my wounds hurt. I was sweating with a fever and they all ached with a infection. No one has come to see me or take care of my wounds or even give me food. Being in the dark wasn't helping.

But today was different.

The rolling door opened the light burning my eyes. I didn't know who it was i couldn't open my eyes. All they did was chuckle to them selves. By the tone I guessed it was Dabi. He pulled the back of my shirt down a bit before I felt something hot near the base of my neck between my shoulders.

I then felt a white hot pain. I went to scream but my voice wouldn't come out as I felt something snap. The smell of my own burning flesh just broke something in my brain. I didn't move as he took whatever is was off.

"There special 1-A." Dabi growled before moving in front of me. He grabbed my chin making me look up at him.

"Aw what's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" He growled as he untied my restraints. He pulled me to my feet. He got into my face.

"Seriously why aren't you talking? Where's the fire that was unbreakable and that attitude?" He said shaking my shaky body back and forth. I wanted to speak but my mouth wouldn't open.

"I'll get you to talk." He growled before kneeing me in the stomach making my cough up blood. He then shoved me back into the chair hard breaking it. I hit my head hard.

He picked me up by my throat and slammed me against the wall choking me. He grabbed a peace of the broken chair and stabbed it through my thigh. I hissed as I got lightheaded.

"Still nothing huh? What did Toga break you already? Man boss isn't going to like this." He said before dropping me.

He left and I just let my head hang. I deserved everything that was happening to me. After all Bakugo almost died because of me and my temper.

The rolling door opened again and it was the man with blue hair. I also say a familiar face.

"Damn it you two I had plans for her she can't do anything like that!" The man yelled angrily.

"We don't have the medical supplies to take care of this. Both of you will be punished." He growled and the familiar face spoke up.

"We have the medical supplies lay me take her back and when she's better I'll bring her back." Keigo said and the man sighed.

"We don't have a choice." The man said and Keigo came in as the other three left and the two were getting scolded.

Keigo picked me up gently and walked out. I just glared at him. He frowned at me as he walked down the dim hallway. He glanced behind him before leaning to whisper in my ear.

"Midoriya sent me to get in as one of their ranks. So stop glaring at me or I'll leave you." He said and I just closed my eyes leaning my head on his shoulder.

When I woke up. All I could feel was pain. I don't remember much but I tried to get away and all I saw was Iida before passing out from pain.

I woke up hours later. The room was dark and the bottom half of my face was wrapped in bandages. I looked around and Izuku was sleeping uncomfortably in a chair next to the bed. I looked at his hand he was leaning on and he had his silver ring in his ring finger and my bloody diamond one on his pinky. The bags under his eyes were so dark it made him look pail.

So he knew where I was and that man lied to Toga and gave it to Izuku to torture him with it. He was so worried he sent Keigo undercover. I watched his eyes slowly open and then widen.

"Oh you're awake. I'm so glad you're home." He said reaching out for my hand that's wrapped up also. I turned way and pulled my hand away from him. He sighed and stood taking the rag off my forehead. He stepped out to the bathroom.

He came back and put the cold rag on my head again. He then crouched down to look me in the eyes. My eyes only started to water at the worried look in his eyes.

"I owe Keigo a lot. They are not getting this filthy hands on you again. I promise." He said and I let my tears fall. He grabbed my wounded hand and kissed it gently.

"You in any pain? I can go get some pain killers." He asked and I shook my head no. He only smiled at me.

"I have to check on security. I'll be right back." He said and I watched him leave.

When he was gone I got up and stumbled to the window. I looked outside and he had put a security detail up. Every wall had two or three armed guards on duty and some were people I have seen. I watched Izuku walk away from the house.

There was a knock on the door straddling me. I turned around to see Bakugo.

"You're not supposed to be up." He said surprisingly soft. I looked away from him.

"You're not supposed to be left alone for a while." He said and I sighed putting weight on my hurt leg and fell. He caught me and picked me up. He laid me down gently.

"Just go back to sleep." He said as he sat down in the same chair that Izuku was sitting in. I rolled away from him still not able to look at him.

"Y/n." He whispered as he gripped my shoulder and turned me to face him.

"It's not your fault nun of it was. Even if it was I think you suffered enough for it." He said softly and i only started crying.

(I didn't read it over.)