Ch.110

The only thing I was able to do with the knife was stab someone in the foot. Which only made one person stop beating me.

My back was pressed up against a tree as I laid on the ground having three men kicking me repeatedly in the stomach. One got bored and kicked me in the face braking my nose. Blood ran down my face from my nose and mouth. When there was a small puddle underneath my head that soaked into the ground the man in charge made them stop.

The other two laughed as they stepped away to the fire the guy that I stabbed made. The leader crouched down in front of me and examined me. I whimpered in pain my eyes watering from the pain in my nose. My breathing was harsh and scratchy as I laid there.

"See now you don't have to worry about either your little boyfriend or a baby." He said as he found the deep cut on my thigh from the community attack. It had opened up when we crashed and I hadn't noticed. He got his knife out and decided to cut into it deeper. I screamed and tried to get him to stop but he only held my hands to the ground with his free one.

My screams only turned into whimpers when I noticed something in the dark. At first I thought it was just the dead limping around but it never made a sound nor come into the light.

"I gotta piss." The man with my crossbow said as he got up from the fire. He went that direction and I watched as what i thought was a dead person wrap something around him and the top of his head was then cut off.

I gasped when the man torturing me made me move so I laid on my back. He straddled my waist his knees on my hands crushing them with all his weight. He grabbed my face and aimed his knife at my eye. I completely panicked as he held my face. I struggled underneath him and shook my head back and forth so he couldn't get a good grip. He only scoffed grabbing my throat and cutting off my breath so I'd stop moving. I whimpered as the knife got closer to my eye.

That's when I noticed movement behind him and barbed wire was wrapped around his neck. He was pulled off of me and I slowly sat up. Midoriya held the wire tightly even with his broken arm. Once the wire was tight enough he wrapped it more around the man's neck and kicked him into the fire. The man thrashed and screamed as he burned. Midoriya huffed as he picked my crossbow up and stumbled over to me. I used the tree to help myself up as he came over. He handed me my crossbow and grabbed my arm with his not broken one.

"We gotta go. The gassline is leaking it might explode." He said and i nodded grabbing his arm and putting it around my shoulders.

We leaned on each other as we stumbled through the woods. His shin had a really deep cut over it.

We were slow so we didn't get too far. Midoriya looked over his shoulder and he pushed me to the ground. He quickly leaned over me protecting my head. The van then exploded not too far away from us. Debris from the van fell all around us as we felt the heat.

We looked up from the ground at the van that had now set the forest on fire. I got up but Midoriya grabbed my hand. I looked at him concerned. I gripped his hand when he had passed out. I gasped and gently laid him down. I stepped over him and leaned down.

"Izuku? Izuku?" I asked shaking him. Tears fell when he didn't wake up. I gasped and stood straight when I heard noises in the woods. There was groans and clicking sounds all throughout the woods now because of the explosion.

"Shit shit." I whispered and moved above Midoriya and picked him up from underneath his arms. I hissed at the pain in my stomach and thigh as I picked him up.

I did my best to drag him through the woods. He was so much heavier then the last time I did this. I couldn't see anything just what the fire far away let me see. I gasped as I tripped over a log. I dropped him and fell backwards into a bush of thorns. I ripped the thorns off of me and backed away from the bushes only to trip over the same log.

I heard a clicking noise coming our way and I panicked not bothering to get the rest of the thorn vines off me. I patted Midoriya down and found his knife. I made sure we were flat against the ground the log pressed against our heads. I put my arm across his chest and held the knife to mine.

The clicking noise came from right above us and I saw it's shadow. I held my breath as I watched it look around. I was praying in my head that it didn't smell the fresh blood from us.

There was a scream from a different mutated from the other side of the woods and it got its attention and it went that direction. I quickly got up and started dragging him again.

Eventually I got to a back yard of a two story house. I dragged him up the steps and i huffed as I fell down on the porch. I breathed heavily and crawled to the door. It was locked and I sighed before dragging him more onto the porch. I wiped the sweat from my forehead and looked at the woods. The fire had spread majorly. I turned around to the door and huffed. I ran to it slamming my body into it trying to get it open. It didn't open and I slammed my body into it harder.

The door fell off its hinges and I fell down with it slamming my nose into the door. More tears fell at the pain. I got up and went outside and picked him back up. I dragged him over the door and laid him in the hallway. I huffed tired and leaned on a nearby chair. I walked to the door and picked the door up. I put the it up crooked and made sure it stayed before going to the kitchen. I grabbed the table and pushed the table over to the door and blocked it off.

I fell to the ground my stomach hurting badly from all the movement and straining. I sat on the floor coughing hard so hard I had to lean to the side and throw up blood. I sighed letting the blood run down my chin and neck.

I got up and wiped my mouth. I picked him up again and pulled him up the stairs. It was extremely difficult but i got him up the stairs and in a room. I growled as I picked him up and onto a bed. I stumbled back exhausted and slid down the wall.

I got on my hands and knees and started crawling to the door. I had to lock it so we'd be safe but my body had different plans. My body broke down onto the floor and I passed out.

 My body broke down onto the floor and I passed out