Ch.81

"Hey Y/n wake up dinner is ready." Izuku said waking me up. I got up out of bed and I felt lightheaded. I put some of Midoriya's clothes on and a blanket because I was cold.

I walked out the room and down stairs. I walked in the kitchen and went to get myself some food but Midoriya stopped me. He held my chin as he looked at my face.

"You ok? You look so pail." He said and I tilted my head.

"Uh oh." Rebekah said and he glanced at her.

"What?" He asked and she started to get her things.

"I completely forgot that I just got over a sickness a few days ago and she hugged me.  That's how my group died they were sick and weak and got ripped apart." She said and I sighed.

"I told you I get sick easily." I said and he sighed deeply.

"Witch means I'm sick too considering I was all in your business a few hours ago. Fuck ok. You go back upstairs I'll bring you dinner." He said and I was going to object but he just covered my mouth.

"And you get the fuck out my house before you get everyone sick." He growled at Rebekah. I thought it was a bit rude but nowadays it's life or death.

I huffed and went upstairs to lay down. I rolled up in a blanket and quickly fell asleep.

Izuku POV

I walked in the room with some food only to find her fast asleep. I smiled and just put the food on the dresser for later.

I walked over and sat next to her. I put a hand on her forehead and it was hot to the touch. Her cheeks were even red from the fever. We then both jumped when we heard thunder.

She sat up as she looked at me terrified. I smiled and got up looking out the window.

"It's just a storm." I said and she scoffed.

"Just a storm Izuku storm means we can get overrun." She grumbled tiredly.

"I know. I'm going to go get some medicine for you." I said as I walked to the bedroom door.

"We really can't get a break can we."

When I got back the storm started and I locked up the front door because I heard groaning outside. I went upstairs and quietly walked in the room.

I got my gun and also Y/n's knives. I laid them on the bedside table just in case. I woke her up and made sure she took some medicine I took from the infirmary.

The good thing was she wasn't around a lot of people so there's a chance this won't spread and kill everybody. I spoke to Rebekah and she said it was some kind of stomach bug and with the proper medication it'll be gone in a few days.

Her people didn't have any medication so it lasted a lot longer. It was strange that I haven't gotten sick yet but I never got sick before all this.

I took the thick blanket off her and replaced it with a thin sheet. She didn't mind and fell asleep quickly.

I got up and looked out the window as the storm went on. The lights started to flicker and then the power went out. I sighed and got a flashlight. I put it on the dresser facing the roof so it could light up the whole room. As I was doing that I heard a big crash outside.

I walked over to the window and saw a tree was blown over the wall. It made a hole in the wall and dead started coming through it. I sighed running a hand down my face. I walked away from the window and out the room.

I knocked on Kirishima and Kacchan's door. He opened it and I crossed my arms.

"I need help blocking off the door. The storm knocked down a tree and the dead are getting in." I said bluntly and he nodded.

We went downstairs and blocked the door with anything we could physically move.

"You know in the morning half of this community will be dead." Kacchan said and I sighed tired of this same shit over and over again.

"I know but I don't truly care about everyone here. The only people that matter are in this house and the one next door and Eri." I said and he stopped and looked at me.

"How are we supposed to tell them." He said and I shrugged.

"No idea you guys are the ones with the window that faces them." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I'm sure Kirishima will figure something out." He said and we heard the groans get louder.

We went upstairs and I closed the curtains so they wouldn't see the light. I was getting everything ready for something to happen. I loaded my gun and Y/n's crossbow. I put the weapons on the bed as I looked over to Y/n. I went to the bathroom and got a wet rag.

I walked back to her and put it on her head. I smiled and moved hair out her face. I wasn't going to wake her up. The whole situation would just stress her out more.

She'll be pissed when she wakes up and finds out but I'd rather her yell at me then her over stress. I then remembered that she needs to eat something. I shook her awake and she whimpered as I made her sit up.

"Here babe you gotta eat something." I said and got the tray. I set it on her lap

"What happened to the power?" She asked half asleep as she sleepily started eating.

"The wind probably knocked down one of the solar panels." I explained.

"Let's just hope you can keep this food down. Rebekah said it's the stomach flu." I said and she panicked.

"Oh Rebekah. You kicked her out she needs to come back." She panicked and I shook my head.

"No no. She's fine with some lady in a nearly empty house she's ok." I said and she settled down.

"Ok good."