Ch.17

When I woke up the next morning the guys were out looking and I was stuck with the girls all day.

I waited for it to get quiet down stairs and I went down to get something to eat. I had a tank top and shorts on that I had found up stairs.

I walked in tiredly and found some eggs. I sighed and started to eat some straight out the pan. Then there was foot steps behind me.

"Oh Y/n your clothes are washed and on the counter for you." Momo said and I nodded with a mouth full of eggs. I gave her a thumbs up as a thank you and she smiled at me happily.

"Those are my brothers clothes." I heard the Ochaco girl say and then heard Midoriya's mom gasp.

"Oh honey you're covered in bruises." She said walking up to me concerned. I swallowed and smiled sweetly at her. I was going to speak but I was cut off.

"Those clothes are my brothers." Ochaco said louder then before. I raised a eyebrow and looked at her.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked and I watched her hand make a fist.

"You need to change." She growled and I scoffed.

"No they're comfortable." I growled back eating more.

"Ochaco she's injured just let her be she won't ruin them." Jirou said.

"She's right she wouldn't unless she had to." Midoriya's mom said.

"She wouldn't be injured if she wasn't being so reckless." She growled and I looked up at the cabinet.

"Uh oh." Jirou and Midoriya's mom mumbled. I looked over my shoulder at her angrily. I dropped my fork and turned to her.

"Oh so that must mean you think your brother was being reckless also." I growled and her eyes widened and narrowed at me.

"No." She huffed and I stormed over getting in her face.

"Have you been outside this house? Huh this farm?" I growled at her and she shrunk under my angry gaze. She shook her head.

"N-no." She stuttered.

"You don't know what's happening out there or what happened out there you just know your brother isn't coming back. Reality check. He was ripped to peace's by the undead that ate him. It's not like how it used to be. I didn't slide down the slope and fall back off the ledge out of my free will. I was almost eaten alive and almost drowned because of one of those things we know almost nothing about. When you see what's happening then you can talk to me understood." I growled in her face angrily. She scoffed.

"If that's true then why are you looking for a dead girl." She said and the room was quiet.

I grabbed her shirt and punched her in the face.

"Y/n!" Momo yelled as Jirou shrugged she knew I was going to do just that so did Midoriya's mom.

"Y/n." A deeper voice said and I looked to see the boys and Midoriya looking a little angry. I shoved her back into the dining table and she fell to the ground.

"Tell your whore to keep her mouth shut." I growled at him.

"What's the problem?" He asked.

"This bitch has been stuck in this house since the fall that's what's the problem." I growled and looked at the brown haired girl on the floor.

"When something tries to eat you're face off for the first time then you can say something. Now you can't so don't. Or next time I won't stop." I growled and walked out angrily and went upstairs.

I changed and got all my things. I went out the window again and when I was down on the ground I started heading to a old shack that's on the property.

I walked in and shut the door and locked it. I sighed and sat in the recliner that was in front a fireplace. My back still hurting like hell. I'm a bit surprised I made it here with no issues.

I huffed and got up making a fire in the fire place. I then looked around the place lighting a few candles while I did so.

There was a small kitchen and a small bedroom. Everything had dust on it. I shrugged it off and sat back in the chair.

It was quiet. Too quiet.

I sighed realizing what was missing was my sister. She'd be asking me so many questions about why I just left and why I was so mad.

I slowly got up and looked in my bag to change again and maybe take a nap. I pulled my shirt up when the door was unlocked and opened. I froze for a second and dropped my shirt back and turned around.

Only to see green eyes looking at me concerned.

"I didn't know it was that bad." Midoriya whispered and I crossed my arms.

"What do you want." I growled at him.

"Look I know you want to be alone but can you please have someone out here with you. This is a big place something could happen." He said and I sighed.

"Fine who is willing?" I asked and he stepped aside.

"Kacchan insisted." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine leave." I growled as Bakugo sat in the recliner.

I went to the bedroom and changed and came back. I dusted off a blanket and pillow and laid on the couch facing the back of the couch.

"Bakugo." I whispered playing with my fingers.

"What?" He growled.

"Do you thinks she's alive?" I asked him and he didn't reply. I rolled over to face him as he just looked at the fire.

"To be honest I have no clue." He whispered and I just sighed.

"Let me see your back." He said standing. I glared up at him and he raised a eyebrow angrily and I just laid on my stomach allowing him to lift my shirt and look.

"Hm I had something like this last year. I got something." He said and I watched him dig in his bag.

"Really? From what?" I asked him and he chuckled.

"Training gone wrong. You ever get blown up before?" He asked getting a jar out his bag.

"Nope." I said and watched him open it.

"It sucks. I was blown at least 20 meters away from the sight. I landed on my back and broke a few ribs. At the same time my ear drum was busted and bleeding. So now I'm deaf in one ear and got scars on my back from the cuts. The doctors a long time ago gave me this for the bruises." He said putting the jell like substance on my back.

"It's made out of a few skin care things. It'll speed the healing up a little." He explained and to be honest with a nice warm and gentle back rub I fell asleep immediately.

I didn't hear a god damn thing after he said his ear drum was busted and bleeding.