Ch.25

Deku POV

I got to the building and went inside. I quickly ran through the building. I ran up the stairs passing my floor and going to Kacchan's. I busted into the door and fell onto my knees.

"Guys guys." I growled ignoring the fact that they were cuddling on the couch.

"The hell you want! We're in the middle of something." Kacchan growled and i huffed.

"Y/n.....outside......getting.....chased." I huffed breathing heavily.

"What? How? Why?" Kiri asked pushing Kacchan off him.

"We...got......caught up with a bunch.......she...saved me." I huffed and he helped me stand.

"Ok tell us were and we'll get Todoroki and go look. You need to get warmed up." He said and he brought me over to the fire place.

They went looking and didn't find anything.

So we decided to go looking in the morning.

Morning
Y/n POV

I laid on top of a roof as the sun came up. I breathed heavily as my heart was barely beating.

To be honest I was confused. I didn't know were I was or why I was on a roof. I had a mind splitting headache. I quickly rolled over and threw up whatever was left in my stomach. My back was stiff as I sat up looking at the sky.

What was I doing?

What happened?

I'm so hungry and thirsty.

I looked at my hands that were dry and cracking and bleeding a bit I couldn't even feel them. My head was light and I put a hand on my forehead.

"Y/n!" I heard someone yell and I was confused. Why does that name sound so familiar. I slowly stood the best I could. I looked at my feet I couldn't feel them either. I saw a few guys walking down the road.

I stood there lightheaded watching them. I looked down at the dead and I tilted my head. I was so confused.

"Y/n oh my god what are you doing up there." A green haired man said as the others took care of the dead.

"Um I don't know." I said looking around.

"Can you get down?" He asked and I looked around.

"N-no I don't know how I got up here." I said confused.

"Y/n are you ok?" He asked as the other people stood by him.

"Um I don't know what's happening. I don't feel so good." I said holding my stomach.

"Midoriya." The red and white haired man said to him.

"She's been out in the cold all night exposed." The guy said and I looked for a way down.

"What do you mean?" He said and the blond growled.

"Hey brat what's wrong!" He yelled and I looked around again.

"Um I'm confused it's really cold and I got a headache my heads light and my heart feels off." I said and they looked at each other.

"Here come to this edge." The blonde said and I walked over and saw a ladder. I shakily got down and he helped me stand straight.

"God your covered in blood." He said and helped me walk to the others. I limped next to him. The green haired man grabbed my shaky forearms.

"God your so pail. You didn't get bit did you?" He asked and I tilted my head.

"Bit by what?" I asked and he looked at me confused. He put a hand on my head and he got concerned.

"Oh my god you're so cold." He said and I looked around confused. He put two fingers on my neck.

"God your heart rate is so low." He said and I was just more confused.

"Midoriya I think she has hypothermia." The tall red and white haired guy said.

"Oh fuck." The green haired man said. I smiled as my vision slowly went black.

"I don't know who you are but your cute." I giggled and I passed out.

Deku POV

"Whoa." I caught her as she fainted.

"Shit this is bad." I growled and picked her up.

"Ok I'm going to take her back. Get her stuff I'll meet you at the building." I said and I quickly ran off.

I ran through the door to our apartment. My mom was confused as she sat by the fire place. I got on my knees and laid her on the floor.

"Mom lock the door." I said and sat her up. My mom ran past and locked the door. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"God I'm so sorry Y/n. I'm just helping you." I said to myself before I started taking off her wet clothes.

"Mom go start the bath make sure it's warm." I told her and she ran in the bathroom. I did my best to be careful and not touch anything and look to much.

She's covered in cuts and bruises but no bite marks. I was relieved and I picked her up gently. I quickly walked in the bathroom and slowly put her in the warm water. I made sure she didn't fall into the water and I got a rag. Right when I did the power went out.

"Fuck!" I yelled and my mom walked in.

"Mom can you get some lanterns and light the candles please. Then I'm going to need every blanket on our floor. Then please please stay by the fire and keep it going." I said and she nodded.

She brought a lamp in the bathroom and when i could see I started to wash her off.

When i started to wash her face she started waking up.

"Where am i?" She whimpered slowly looking around.

"You're back at the apartments." I whispered to her and she huffed.

"Why's it so dark?" She asked and I sighed.

"The power went out. How are you feeling?" I asked putting my fingers on her neck checking her heart beat that was still low.

"I feel weak and cold." She said weakly.

"I know I'll get you warmed up."