Ch.50

A few days later

When I woke up Midoriya was taking up the whole bed. I rubbed my eyes and just got up his hand falling from my waist. I put my boots on and walked out the room.

I went down stairs and Ochaco and Kirishima were cooking some breakfast. I walked in and sat at the island.

"Y/n look." Kiri said showing me his new arm.

"Wow that guy is really talented

"Wow that guy is really talented. No wonder he was in that community." I said and he nodded.

"Wait look at this." He said and picked up a salt shaker.

"Holy shit. Now you are useful." I said giggling and he rolled his eyes.

"Ha ha." He said and Ochaco handed me a plate of food.

"Hey just so you guys know I'm taking Midoriya to see his moms grave today. So don't wait up." I said and he raised a eyebrow at me as I ate.

"Don't." I said and he put his hands up.

"I didn't say anything." He said and I hummed.

"Yeah but you were thinking it." I growled and he chuckled. He got his food and walked out. I then felt hands on my shoulders.

"Morning." Midoriya said his voice deep with sleep still. He rubbed my shoulders and sat next to me. Ochaco gave him a plate.

"Morning you sleep good? Huh? Taking up the whole fucking bed." I said and he chuckled.

"Sorry." He said eating.

"When we're done we'll go take a walk." I said and he nodded.

When I was done I went to change.

I fixed my vest and looked out the window

I fixed my vest and looked out the window. Kiri was out in the field with Roxy and the horse. I hummed and looked at my poncho that was laying on my bag. I sighed sadly and walked out.

I walked downstairs and Midoriya was already waiting for me. I grabbed my crossbow and we walked outside.

We got to the dirt road and I yelled at Kirishima.

"Hey we're heading out!" I yelled and he turned around to us with a big smile on his face.

"Ok! Hey look! I can hold a rope and and throw a ball for Roxy!" He yelled happily and I gave him a thumbs up.

We then started to make our way to the woods.

It was a long and quiet walk through the woods until we got to her grave. He stopped at it and I went ahead a little to look at the school. Most of the dead were gone. I hummed and went back to him. I picked up some flowers and put them on her grave.

"Thank you for coming back and burying her Y/n." He said as he intertwined our fingers together.

"It's no problem." I said and he put a arm around my shoulders and pulled me to his side. I hugged him back as his head laid on top of mine.

"The school is clear if you want to check it out." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah." He whispered and I lead him to the school.

We walked in and started looking around for stuff. He wouldn't let go of my hand.

When we got to the teachers lounge he had finally let go of my hand. I thought he was looking around as I was looking in the cabinets for food. I had secretly stashed some in my room just in case.

I was getting stuff down and putting them in front of me on the counter. I felt Midoriya come up behind me. He put his hands on the counter blocking me between him and the counter. He put his head on my shoulder.

"Midoriya you ok?" I asked him and he just hummed into my neck. He didn't say anything and I just continued what I was doing. He sighed into my neck before kissing it. I slowly put a can on the counter waiting to see what exactly he was doing.

He kissed underneath my ear and his hands moved to my hips. I tilted my head slightly letting him continue. His hands slipped underneath my shirt a little and I sighed.

"Shouldn't you be upset and like crying?" I said turning around in his arms to face him. I leaned in close to his face smirking.

"Not trying to get in my pants." I whispered over his lips and he shrugged.

"I am upset but I don't want to think about it. Besides we're finally alone so why not see what my chances are." He whispered putting his head against mine. I sighed and put my hands on his chest.

"Midoriya I'm not good at relationships." I said not looking at him.

"If you don't want one that's fine. But I never said anything about a relationship." He said cupping my cheeks. I sighed playing with his dirty shirt. I gave it some thought and I shrugged.

"On one condition." I said and he hummed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You don't take up the whole bed tonight." I said and he chuckled leaning in.

"I'll try." He said and kissed me softly. I kissed him back roughly and his hands left my cheeks and held my waist.

We pulled each other closer pressing up against each other as we kissed each other roughly. He leaned down and picked me up by my thighs. He set me on the counter and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I bit softly down on his bottom lip as his hands rubbed my thighs. I kissed him roughly and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. I let his tongue explore my mouth as I hummed into the kiss. He pulled away with a string of saliva between our mouths. I looked at him confused.

"What?" I huffed out of breath. He looked at me softly.

"Nothing I'm just. So glad you're alive. I really thought I lost you." He whispered running a hand in my hair.

"You didn't I'm right here. I think we can find the others also." I said and we heard someone chuckle.

"You already did." They said and we looked over to see Denki leaning against the door frame. We both blushed and looked away.

"From what I saw there's a lot of tension there. How long have you two been wanting to Ah!" Denki said and Bakugo grabbed his ear roughly.

"Shut up. You guys stop making out and show us where everyone is at." He growled at us.