Ch.151

Izuku POV

"She hasn't said a word since she got back." I said as I fed Emily. Kirishima shrugged not knowing exactly what to say.

"She hasn't asked for Emily, she hasn't asked to come home, she hasn't asked for her ring back nothing." I said and he just hummed.

"She doesn't have the finger to put it on anymore." Kacchan said and I glared over at him.

"Thank you Kacchan I completely forgot about that." I growled and he glared back. He got up off the couch and walked over to us.

"Look I know what the issue is." He said as he walked over.

"You going to keep it to yourself?" I said rather agitated with everything that's going on.

"I don't know about anyone else but i personally never seen her cry. I seen her cry the other day and I think her fight is gone." He said and I paused. I looked at him waiting for him to explain.

"I have seen that look in peoples eyes before. You see it a lot on the front line. Most people go mute." He said raising both his eyebrows at me hoping I'd get what he was saying.

"Are you saying she has gone mute?" I asked and he nodded.

"She got tortured Deku. Along with everything she's already been through. She was already mentally exhausted and hurt from me almost dying it makes sense." He explained and I learned back in the chair. Kiri taking over feeding Emily.

"The hell am I supposed to do?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Don't make anything hard for her and keep i eye on her she's already quiet now you'll never know if she left." He said and i nodded.

"Should I drag her home? Maybe being here would help her." I asked and he shrugged.

"Try and see what happens. Check if that brand on her neck is healed first tho. Which we need to have Keigo look into what exactly 1-A means." He said and I took over feeding Emily.

"He already did. Apparently it's some fighting ring thing. Everyone in the 1-A category are the best fighters. Hand to hand combat wise." I explained and Kacchan hummed.

"Maybe that's why they tried to kill me." He said and I only shrugged.

Y/n POV

I was in the bathroom looking into the mirror. I removed the bandage from my face. I had two deep scars on my face now. One was towards the end of my bottom lip down my chin. The other one was from my hairline close to my ear towards my nose but stopped just under my cheek bone.

I covered my mouth as tears came to my eyes. I only cried more at my hand with only three fingers. I sat on the toilet and looked at my hands.

"Y/n!" I jumped at Izukus voice and I quickly got up and wrapped my face back up quickly. He opened the door as I barely finished wrapping my face.

"Sweetheart hey." He said and I was panicked trying to look like I wasn't crying. He noticed anyway. He smiled sadly and wiped away a tear. He then showed me my wedding ring that he had cleaned off.

"Do you want this back?" He asked and I shook my head no. He put it back on his pinky before he took my wrapped up hand in his. He brought it up to his face and gently kissed the spot where my fingers were supposed to be.

"How about I take you home? Mina can watch Emily and I'll make you dinner." He said and I shrugged taking my hand back. I nodded and he smiled softly.

"Good."

Later that night.

I sat at the Island watching him cook. I was extremely nervous to eat. I had to take my bandages off and I was scared. I laid my head down on the counter.

"Y/n." He said and I looked up. He smiled placed a plate of my favorite food in front of me. Which I don't remember telling him about. He turned everything off and set his plate at the spot next to me. He cleaned up a bit and then walked around the island and sat next to me.

I sat there poking at my food. I didn't want him to see my face. It was bad enough that my hand was fucked up.

"Darling? How about you take the bandages off so you can eat." He said and I put down the utensil I was using and shook my head. He turned the stool so he could face me. He grabbed my thigh and pulled it towards him turning me and my chair to face him.

"You have to eat something." He said and i nodded my hands starting to shake with anxiety. He pulled my chair closer my legs in between his. He rubbed my thighs gently. He looked at me lovingly as he waited for me to take them off. I shook my head no. The look in his eyes making me cry.

"Baby girl I'm sure you're still beautiful as ever. You know I love you no matter what." He said and shook my head more gripping his hands. He rubbed my forearm.

"What if I do it?" He asked reaching up to cup my cheeks. I panicked gripping his wrists. I looked in his eyes and the sweet look made me cave in. I let go of his wrists. I closed my eyes and let him unwrap my face.

He slowly unwrapped the bottom half of my face. The more of the bandages came off the more tears fell. The bandages fell off my face. I heard him sigh and I only got more anxious.

I was waiting for some kind of comment but he never made one. He cupped my cheeks gently wiping my tears away. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. Which led to him kissing my whole face gently making me breakdown. He kissed gently over my new scars before kissing me deeply before pulling away.

"Look at me Y/n." He said and I opened my eyes looking into his beautiful green ones.

"You are gorgeous to me no matter what. The whole community is under lockdown and no one is getting in ever again." He said as he run his hands in my hair. He stood up off the stool and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and snuggled into his neck.

(I didn't read this over.)