Ch.165

I sighed as I looked at my leg. Another deep scar on the side of my calf. Izuku walked in with extra blankets. He hadn't slept in bed with me since we both got back.

"Hey Izuku." I asked getting his attention. He looked up as he threw the blankets in the ground.

"Yes my love?" He said and I pointed at my leg.

"So is the metal plate going to stay in my leg?" I asked a little curious if I had to get another surgery.

"No it's staying there. Don't worry about it though. I have one in my upper arm i can't remember which one tho. So does Kacchan in his left leg he got blown up and it sent him flying." He explained and i nodded.

"Ok it's a little strange to think about." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah I guess it is but all it does is keep the bone together it doesn't hurt or anything." He said waving a hand. I nodded and leaned back against the headboard grabbing my book and opening it. I looked up as he stood at the end of the bed arms crossed.

"Speaking of your little accident. You were drinking and driving?" He said and I paused remembering that he was a cop. I blushed and hide behind my book.

"N-no I wasn't." I said not making eye contact with him.

"Y/n we found the whisky bottle. No need to lie it's not like I'm going to arrest you." He said as he turned around to make his pallet on the ground.

"So does that mean if I were to that I was drunk and high you couldn't do anything about it." I said nervously and he looked back at me.

"You got high!" He yelled and I dropped my book and pointed at him.

"Hey! You yelled at me and broke my heart!" I yelled back and it was quiet for a moment.

"Yeah ok you win." He said as he went back to what he was doing and it was quiet a moment.

"You know I'm never going to get back in a car again." I said laughing as I went back to my book.

"Yeah...." He trailed off not laughing at my little joke. I looked over the top of my book at him. His shoulder were slumped down. I closed my book and set it in my lap.

"Izuku why don't you lay in bed with me?" I asked him and he shrugged. He shook his head.

"No I'm good on the floor." He said his voice sounding a bit down.

"Izuku." I said sternly and he sighed crossing his arms not looking at me.

"I'm sorry I just. Why do you still want me?" He asked as he turned to look at me.

"What's that mean?" I asked confused. He sighed and stared explaining.

"I mean I have done so much to hurt you at this point. This isn't the first time you ran off because of me." He said as he sat at the end of the bed.

"I'm a asshole. First we got into a fight about fitting in with a community and you left. This time I physically ripped the ring off your finger. Not to mention I crashed a van while we were in it getting our child killed. I am so surprised that you're still with me." He explained and i laughed. He looked at me concerned.

"What's so funny?" He asked and I waved my hands and moved forward towards him. I now sat in front of him and grabbed his hands.

"Izuku we got through all of that. We talked it and straightened our bound." I said smiling sweetly at him.

"Did you not hear the last reason? I got our child killed." He said and I shook my head.

"I thought we already talked about this. It's no one's fault and I don't blame you." I said squeezing his hands.

"But I." I cut him off immediately.

"Izuku I love you with all my heart and soul. Mina said it happens to a lot of women plus we have a life time to have our own children." I said holding his hands tightly. He looked down at our hands.

"But it was our first." He said sadly and I let go oh his hands and cupped his cheeks.

"I know and we'll never forget about them but it's not your fault." I said and ran my hands through his through his hair. His green sweet eyes met mine. One still a little swollen.

"I want you in my life forever and my bed." I said giggling and he only gave me a soft smile. My hands ran down his neck and shoulders.

"Come on don't sleep on the floor tonight sleep with me." I said and he sighed not giving me a answer.

"Come on lay down with me or I'll just have to make you." I said and he looked up with a curious look.

"How would that p-play out?" He said shyly rubbing my thigh as he looked down. I smirked at him.

I made him look up at me before I leaned in. I kissed him softly before pulling away. He chased after my lips his hand going to the back of my head to keep me in place. His kiss was hungry and more passionate then mine was. I smiled into the kiss as I placed my hands on his cheeks. I felt his hand run through my hair and he pulled away looking at my hair.

"Oh I like the haircut." He said just now noticing my haircut and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I love you." He said smiling before kissing me again. He kissed me deeply before pulling away but keeping our noses touching. His thumb run over my bottom lip and pulled it down despite the deep scar on it.

"I still hate myself and I don't understand why you still love me. But if you want me still then I'll stay."