Ch.47

We woke up early that morning.

We moved Midoriya onto the ground and I got the couch cushions and went to the garage.

I put them in the barrel making a seat with them in a way. I went back in and we picked him up and moved him to the garage. We put him in the barrel and sighed.

"Ok go get anything in the house that he had." I said and she went back inside. I tied a rope around Midoriya's waist so he would stay in.

She came back and i grabbed the bag from her and put it in Midoriya's lap.

"Ok you got a weapon?" I asked and she nodded grabbing a sledgehammer. I shrugged.

"Good enough." I said and grabbed the rope. She opened the garage door and we walked out.

Roxy ran ahead as we walked through the woods. Me dragging Midoriya behind me.

"After 6 miles you're taking over." I growled at her and she nodded.

"Ok." She said as she walked next to me.

"So how are we going to get through the school?" She asked and i huffed as I pulled Midoriya along.

"Simple a distraction with those fireworks." I said and she hummed.

"What if they don't work?" She asked and I thought about it.

"Then the back up plan is well....you dragging him back while I ride my motorcycle away." I said and she looked at me.

"Wait how am I supposed to know where to go?" She asked.

"You're going to have to listen to me carefully. When the time comes." I said and she nodded.

We walked through the woods for two hours. When we came up on my old camp we stopped. The sun was almost high in the sky.

She sat by a fire I made as she cooked a rabbit Roxy got. I walked over to Midoriya and pored water over his head gently so he didn't get to hot.

"Now we gotta move fast when we get there so don't waste time." I said and she nodded as she checked the rabbit. I sat next to her and we started eating.

We stayed there for a hour before we started walking again. She was having a hard time dragging him but I didn't care.

Two hours later
(I'm bored)

We got to the school and waited at the edge of the woods. There was less of the dead around.

"Ok there is less of them. That's good for you." I said as I got the fire works out.

"I'll go set this off and hopefully I don't get eaten." I said and made sure my lighter was working.

"Now go through the whole in the gate past the vehicles you'll find a cross in the woods meet me there." I said and stood about to run the opposite direction.

"Wait why are you risking your life for him?" She asked and I looked back at her.

"Because he'd do the same for us." I said and she looked a little shocked at my words.

"Now when these go off run the best you can." I said and I ran off.

I ran into the school and down the hall. I then decided to climb up the rubble to the roof. I got on the roof and I started lighting fire works and throwing them off the roof in the opposite direction we needed to go.

The sound of them was working the dead were making there way to the sound. I watched as Ochaco ran across the field the best she could. Once she was at the tree line I hung off the side of the building.

I dropped down and rolled my ankle on a rock as I fell to the ground. I growled but I got up and I quickly limped across the field.

I got to the tree line and I fell scraping my knees and palms badly. I got up and limped my way to Ochaco. I got to her and she was looking at Inko's grave.

"I thought she deserved at least a nice place to rest." I said and she nodded along.

"Ok let's go before it gets dark." I said and we started moving.

It was quiet as we walked through the woods. I turned around to say something but I was tackled to the ground. I could feel my stitches open on my back as I hit the ground.

"You killed him!" A lady screamed as she tried to hit me but I blocked it.

"Y/n!" Ochaco yelled and I kicked the girl off me. I stood up and pointed in a direction.

"Go that way. Just straight I'll be right behind you." I said and she started to go that way and I sent Roxy to follow her.

I turned back just to get punched in the face. She went to swing again but I dodged it. I smiled and kicked my crossbow out the way. I spit blood at the ground and looked back up at the crazed woman.

"This'll be fun." I said and I lunged at her and slammed her into a tree. I punched her in the face a few times before she kicked me back. I fell on my ass and she kicked me in the face braking my nose. She got behind me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

She made me stand as a dead guy walked up to us. I growled my hands on her arms trying to get free. I gripped her arms and kicked at the dead guy making him back up.

"This is for Monoma." She growled in my ear and I jumped up slamming my feet into the dead's chest and making us fall back. I rolled back out her arms landing just above her head. I picked my crossbow up and shot the dead guy.

I dropped it and wrapped my arms around her neck making her lean back against my torso.

"Why are you making me kill people." I whispered as she struggled in my arms. She whimpered and gasped for air as I tightened my grip. She clawed at my arms deeply as she suffocated. Her movements slowed as her heavy breathing stopped. I sighed and to be extra cautious I gripped her jaw and the back of her head and pulled.

The sound of her neck breaking ringing in my ears.