Ch.109

While the guys were asleep I took Emily outside. She hasn't been near any actual flowing water so I decided to take her to the river under my supervision of course. I set her small feet on the ground and held her tiny hands.

"Come on baby I know you can do it." I said as I watched her. I took a small step forward and she took a wobbly one. I smiled and walked slowly along with her.

I crouched down and let her hands go. I watched her walk towards the water. When she got too close I picked her up and spun around.

"That's my baby girl." I said and kissed her chubby cheek. I took my shoes and socks off and sat in the river with her in a spot that wasn't running too fast.

I smiled and looked around us alert as she screamed and played with the water. I leaned back and watched her. I kept her in between my legs so if she decided to go anywhere she wouldn't get far.

I heard the door open and close not far behind me and I glanced over my shoulder at Midoriya. I gasped grabbing Emily and turning away.

"Wait stop." I said and he stopped looking a little confused. I set Emily down and he crouched down. I let her go and she wobbly walked over to him. He gasped and held his arms out for her. She walked up to him and he picked her up.

"Oh my god when did she start walking?" He asked as he walked over to me. I stood smiling at him.

"Not too long ago." I said and he grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. He kissed my cheek.

"She's growing so fast." He said as he bounced her. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Too fast." I whispered I then sighed and leaned away.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him and he sighed looking between me and Emily.

"I was thinking about killing off that man in there." He said and I pulled away.

"What? Since when did you give out death sentences?" I asked and he sighed stressed.

"Since the fucker thought it was a good idea to contact the U.S military." He said and I just crossed my arms.

"I understand I just. I never thought you would even think about something like that." I said and he shrugged.

"He got a lot of people killed and maybe some of us." He explained and I hummed.

"Usually it takes more then just a misunderstanding for you to kill someone." I said and he sighed looking at Emily.

"Things change people Y/n. Im tired of losing people I don't care if he is a threat or not. He isn't apart of our group and anyone outside of us is a enemy." He explained and i nodded looking down at my feet.

"Alright I understand that. Is this why you didn't want to go in the community?" I asked and he looked away from me and nodded.

"Uh Izuku you should have just said something." I said and he shook his head.

"No. You wanted Emily to grow up around more people and I didn't want to argue with you about it. It's something you wanted." He said and I looked at him a little stunned.

"Midoriya she's both our responsibility and you're best friends daughter you have a say in what WE do for her." I said and he looked at Emily.

"I suppose you're right." I dropped my arms to my sides and walked up to him. I put a hand on his cheek and smiled.

"She is ours to take care of not just mine. Next time speak up if we get into a argument then we get into a argument we'll work it out." I explained and he nodded smiling softly at me.