Ch.160

A few days later.

Aizawa was watching the girls today. So I was hanging out in Bakugo's basement. I was just enjoying some peace and quiet even though her wheezy breathing which was quite annoying. Don't even get me started on the smell.

I leaned my head back as I smoked a cigarette in peace. I narrowed my eyes when her breathing stopped. I looked down and stared at her. From where I was sitting it looked like she wasn't breathing. I watched her for a moment as her bone finger moved.

She suddenly lunged out of the chair at me. Make me panic and push the chair back. The chair tipped back and made me fall on the ground hitting my head heard enough to give me a headache. The chains kept her from reaching me. She growled chomping her teeth down on each other trying to bite me.

I huffed and got up. She finally died. I started laughing and shaking my head.

"You're my bitch now." I growled before turning around and going up the stairs.

I walked out and shut the door carefully. Bakugo had reinforced the door and windows so she couldn't get out of the chains broke.

I smiled as I put my poncho on. I was in my own head when suddenly a beanie was shoved onto my head. I couldn't see anything as something soft was wrapped around my neck.

"You have short hair now SHORT hair so put these on and keep them on." Bakugo growled at me as the soft cloth wrapped around my mouth to my nose. He folded the end of the beanie revealing my eyes. He loosened the scarf around my neck and put his hands on the sides of my head.

"Short hair means scarf and hat." He said making direct eye contact with me. I nodded and he smiled.

"Good." He said before letting me go and went over to the coffee table.

"Look I even had these made. By I I mean Ejiro." He said showing me some gloves. The right one had the pinky missing and sewed up. The left one was the same but the last two fingers were sewn up. He grabbed my hands and put them on.

"With your injury's you need to keep then nice and warm or you'll get sick." He said and at this point I was extremely confused.

"There they fit perfectly." He said patting my hand behind he walked away. I scoffed and walked after him. I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I signed and he shrugged.

"What? My job." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"To a extreme level." I signed and he scoffed crossing his arms.

"Do you even know your own husband?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure you do. He would kill me if something happened to you. I'm just trying to do what he would do because..." He stopped talking for a moment looking down at the floor.

"Because what?" I signed and he sighed.

"Because your relationship with us so much better then mine ok. Plus I know how mentally hurt you are right now I'm just trying to make this easier on you." He explained and I tilted my head slightly.

"Don't don't look at me like that." He said angrily pointing at me.

"Ok well don't negotiate Kirishima. Speaking of why don't you marry the guy already." I signed at him and he pointed at me again.

"Don't bring that up. I'm not ready for that and he knows." He said and i nodded.

"Ok." I signed before turning around and opening the door. I pulled the mask over my face and turned around to him. I fixed my hat and gave him a thumbs up. He waved by to me as I closed the door.

I walked down the road to go get Emily. I smiled at the gloves I had on. It was the sweetest gift I ever gotten. Besides the poncho I had on.

I got to Aizawa's house and knocked on the door. He opened the door and pulled me inside.

"It sure is cold out there." He said and i nodded.

"They are still napping." He said and i nodded taking my gloves off. I followed him to the living room. I sat on the couch.

"You want some tea or something?" He asked and I shook my head no. He nodded and sat down next to me.

"So I heard you have been having a difficult time." He said and I waved him off.

"Y/n your not wearing your wedding ring anywhere." He said and i scoffed digging in my pocket pulling my ring out.

"Y/n that doesn't necessarily count." He said and I signed leaning back against the couch looking to the ring. I wasn't ready to put it back on yet. I shrugged.

"Y/n what exactly is the issue? Are you and Midoriya fighting?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Then what's the issue?" He asked and I sighed and grabbed his pen and note pad off the coffee table.

"There's a lot of reasons." I wrote and showed him.

"What exactly is at least one." He asked and I sighed writing on the note pad.

"I feel like i don't deserve it anymore." I wrote and he sighed.

"Why's that?" He asked and I went to write again.

"Because I put him through so much crap. He always has to save me or help heal me and stuff like that." I wrote and he nodded before throwing the note pad across the room.

"Y/n the ring isn't a symbol of stuff like that. This." He said grabbing my ring and showing it to me.

"This is a symbol of love not strength. This is for how much you and him love each other and how you'd do anything for one another." He said and I waited for him to continue.

"He left to make sure your family is safe that you're safe. Even made sure that someone would check up on you. You would do the same for him right? You've done similar things." He asked and i nodded.

"Then I think you deserve to put this back on. Any finger of your choosing." He said giving it back to me.

I smiled and rubbed his shoulder. His words made me feel better but I still wasn't sure about putting it on. But I was one of two steps closer to wanting to wear it again.

(Didn't read this over.)