Ch.29

We walked back to the building as he held my hand.

He also had some of my stuff so I didn't get it all bloody.

We walked up to the building and we heard screaming. We dropped everything and ran into the building.

We ran up the stairs and I ran onto our floor and he went to the floor above.

I got my machete out and ran through our door that was wide open. I looked around and saw Inko on the kitchen floor as a dead guy stumbled to her and fell to the ground.

I ran over to them and I put my machete in the dead's mouth. I gripped the blade with my other hand the blade cutting deeply into my hand. I growled as it started to stand.

I stumbled back bringing it with me. It tried to get me as my blade cut through its mouth. I stumbled back more as another one came up behind me. I growled and hooked my leg behind its and tripped it. I growled and put more pressure. The machete cut through its mouth to the back cutting the top of its head off. The body fell to the ground and i huffed stomping the other ones head in.

I huffed and dropped the machete to the ground as I fell on my ass. I huffed looking at all the blood on the floor. I glanced over to the door as another one came in. I jumped up and grabbed it by its shirt and threw it against the wall. I gripped its hair and started smashing it against the wall. I smashed it until it was completely flat and flesh, blood, and brain was all over the wall and my hands.

Another one came and i rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I put my hands up as it got closer. I kicked it hard and it flew back into the hallway. I ran over and got on top of it and stabbed it in the head. I ripped the knife out it's head.

I huffed and Ochaco ran down the hall past me. She had two of the dead following her. I stood up and pushed one back and pinned the other against the wall stabbing it in the head. I turned around and kicked the other to a wall and it slipped down it and I kicked it's head in.

I breathed heavily and looked back to her. The others also walked up behind her. She's the only one not covered in blood. I looked at them as my body burned along with my lungs.

"You're....mom.......is......ok." I wheezed out pointing to the apartment. I dropped the knife and hunched over my hands on my knees. I breathed heavily as Bakugo ran past into the apartment. Midoriya came over to me.

"Y/n you ok?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah just to much today.........you were right I should have taken another day." I huffed out and he grabbed my hand and made me stand straight. He put a bloody hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine Midoriya." I said and he dragged me into the apartment.

"Mom are you alright?" He asked as he dragged me into the room.

"Yes yes I'm alright. Thanks to Y/n." She said and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Ok good so what the hell happened?" He asked looking around at everyone.

"No idea they just came in." Kiri said and midoriya was confused.

"So who was the last one to close the lobby door?" He asked and I noticed that Ochaco was trying to sneak out.

"I think I have a idea." I growled and everyone looked at her.

"Ochaco I watched you go in and close the door what happened when I went to get Y/n?" He asked her.

"I went back out to grab something at the store next door." She said and he let go of my hand and stepped closer to her.

"And?" He growled at her.

"Then they came for me and I ran back." She said and he sighed.

"So you brought them here!" He yelled at her.

"I didn't know what else to do." She said.

"Not bring them here and get everyone killed!" He yelled at her.

"Ok how about we all just take a break and clean up." Momo said stepping in between them.

"God I need a cigarette." I growled under my breath as I leaned against the couch.

We then started to smell smoke. We all looked at each other and ran out the room. We ran down the hall and into her apartment. The whole place was on fire.

I gasped and ran to our apartment and started to get everything. I threw a chair out the window and started throwing our stuff out of it. Blankets and pillows and well most of everything that could fit in the window.

Midoriya ran in and started to get the weapons as his mom got the food that would bust if thrown out the fifth floor.

I could see stuff flying out from above us. The others doing the same thing I was.

"Y/n come on we gotta go." Midoriya yelled and I hesitated and I quickly followed him. Smoke filling my lungs.

We ran out and stumbled into the street were Ochaco was standing. I quickly moved everything away from the building. Midoriya helping me. I got a blanket and put it around Inko.

I huffed standing next to Inko watching our decent home burn as everyone ran out. I glared at Ochaco.

"What did you light?" I growled at her and she shrunk in her big pink jacket. I walked up to her angrily.

"I might have tried to turn the power on." She said and I tilted my head.

"What!" I yelled and Midoriya put my poncho over my head making me mumbled curse words.

"Ochaco we told everyone to not touch the lights or anything!" He growled at her as I struggled to get my head through the top.

"I wanted to try and see if my hair straightener worked." She said as I popped my head out.

"What!" I yelled and I turned around.

"Oh my god we're going to freeze to death." I said not looking at them.