Ch.159

I held Emily as we stood at the gates. We were saying goodbye to Izuku and wishing him luck.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. If you need anything or if something happens go to Kacchan he'll be taking care of you and Emily." Izuku said as he rubbed my shoulders. I waved a hand and rolled my eyes.

"I know you are completely capable of taking care of yourself but I feel better if he lended a hand." He said holding my free hand now. He hesitated to speak as he looked at my hand.

"Look this isn't considered abandoning you during a hard time is it? Like when I get back you won't be mad at me." He asked and I shook my head no. He sighed in relief.

"Ok good. I'll make it up to you I promise." He said and i nodded.

"Young Midoriya let's go. We gotta find somewhere to stay before night fall." Toshinori yelled and he glanced back before looking at me.

"Ok I gotta go. Bye Emily." He said patting her head and kissing her cheek. He smiled sadly at me. He ran his head in my hair.

"Please take care of yourself. I love you." He said and i smiled sweetly at him. He did also and leaned in kissing me deeply.

"Oh and here's this just in case you want to put it back on. Plus I don't wanna lose it." He said and put my wedding ring in my hand. He then hesitated to leave.

He looked down at the ground as he quickly left. I watched him leave and the gates close. I sighed and turned around to go home because I didn't want Emily in the cold for too long.

A few days later.

Bakugo was taking his job extremely seriously.

Emily took Izuku's spot in bed. I was woken up by a knock on my bedroom door. It opened and I sighed already knowing who it was.

"Y/n come on wake up. I made breakfast for you two." Bakugo said surprisingly waking me up gently. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"I can make breakfast myself." I signed and he scoffed leaving the room. I sighed and picked up Emily. I walked down stairs with her and then into the kitchen.

I placed Emily in her high chair. I sat at the island with her next to me. A plate was placed in front of me and I was a little stunned. There was eggs, bacon, and pancakes. I looked at Bakugo a little surprised.

"What? Do you guys not ask around for more food?" He asked and I only shrugged. I watched him give Emily some food. He had made small pancakes for her to eat and had also cut up the bacon so she could eat it.

"Ok I'm going to check the heater and then make a fire in the fireplace for you." He said and I shook my head and hands. Trying to get him to stop.

"No it's fine Y/n." He said as he walked down the hallway past Emily's room and into the laundry room. I sighed and shrugged.

I watched Emily eat her small baby pancakes. She seemed to rather enjoy them. The front door opened and I looked over seeing Eri.

"Hi Auntie Midoriya." She said as she ran in. I put a hand over my face to hide but I just decided why not show her next. Since she was going to be over a lot. I waved at her.

"Oh you got pancakes? Can I have one?" She asked and i nodded. I got up and picked her up and put her on the chair next to mine. I walked around the island and got her a plate. I gave her the plate and she smiled happily. I sat back down in between them.

When we got done we got dressed and went outside. I stood on the porch and watched the girls play in the snow with a cigarette in my mouth.

I was minding my own business when my poncho was shoved over my head. The hood was roughly pulled up.

"You're not wearing enough layers. And this is mine." Bakugo growled and taking my cigarette. He walked away down the stairs.

"You really need to quit." He said walking away from the house as he smoked my cigarette. I scoffed and pulled my mask back on. I sighed and pulled my wedding ring out my pocket.

I wasn't ready to put it back on yet. Hell I didn't even know what finger I should put it on. The middle finger it just felt kinda wrong.

Later that day.

Eri was going to sleep over. I gotten them all cleaned up in a warm bath so they didn't get sick. Now it was nap time in Emily's room. I walked out and went to the kitchen to make dinner.

I started cooking when the front door opened. I glanced behind me seeing both Bakugo and Kirishima. I pulled my mask up and waved. I went back to what I was doing but Bakugo came up next to me.

"Here let me." He said and i shook my head. Bakugo huffed and grabbed my waist. He moved me out the way and took over.

I scoffed gesturing to him as I looked at Kirishima. Who was chuckling.

"He likes to cook." Kirishima said and I sighed and gave up. I sat next to Kirishima. He turned to talk to me.

"Can I see what's underneath that mask?" He asked and I glanced between him and Bakugo. I shrugged.

"It's ok if you're uncomfortable with showing me. I am just curious but you don't have to show me." He said rubbing my back. I patted his knee as I thanks.

"Hey you know what Y/n. Why don't I give you a haircut while we wait." Kirishima said and I raised a eyebrow at him.

"What I can do it. It might look a little boyish but I'm sure you won't mind right?" He asked and I ran a hand in my shoulder length hair. I thought about it and Emily was pulling on it a bit today. I shrugged nodding.

"Cool come on." He said and I followed him to the bathroom. He grabbed a stool and put it in the bathroom for me to sit on.

When he was down I was so glad it was so much lighter would definitely be less of a hassle. Surprisingly he made it look more girly then I thought. I gave him a hug and we went to eat dinner before Bakugo yelled at us.

That night I had planned for the girls to sleep with me. Eri was playing with Emily on the floor while I got dressed. I looked through the closet trying to find a shirt to wear.

I eventually got to Izuku's side and I just couldn't help myself. I took one of his shirts and slipped it on. I picked my pants up off the floor and got my ring out the pocket. I put it on the bedside table and picked Emily up.

Eri crawled in bed and laid down in Izuku's spot. I sat down and turned the lamp off. The bathroom light was still on with the door halfway closed because Eri couldn't sleep in complete darkness. Which I didn't mind.

I laid down with Emily on my chest. Eri cuddled up to my side and they both quickly fell asleep. I couldn't sleep right away and I just laid there looking at the ring on my nightstand.

(I didn't read this over.)