Ch.123

"They aren't here." I cried and Midoriya and Bakugo looked up at me worried as I had a complete panic attack. Midoriya ran over putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n take a deep breath I'm sure they are here somewhere." He said and I shook my head as I started crying hard.

"No there's no sign of them anywhere." I cried and Bakugo ran over.

"Y/n you need to breathe. You're going to make yourself pass out." Bakugo said as he gripped my shoulders.

"No no i can't." I cried and fell to my knees as I gripped Midoriya's pants.

"I can't do this again Izuku I can't!" I yelled and he put a hand on my head and he gave Bakugo a look. Bakugo only nodded and walked away. Midoriya crouched down to me and held one of my hands to his chest.

"Sweetheart I'm going to need you to calm down for me." He said softly and I shook my head.

"Y/n look at me." He said as I looked in his emerald green eyes.

"I promise I'll get her back to you. You just need to calm down first." He said calmly and i nodded taking a deep breath. Mina came over and helped me up.

"I'll take care of her Midoriya." She said and he nodded as he took the home made sling off.

"Deku!" Bakugo yelled throwing a gun to Midoriya as Mina helped me on the bus.

Midoriya POV

We left immediately with all the guns and ammo we had. We didn't have much so we stopped at the local police station and broke into the weapons locker.

I was in the garage hot wiring a cop car. My arm hurt like hell but I didn't give a damn. The car started and it was full on gas. I looked through the car finding a pump action shotgun and a pistol. Kacchan and Keigo got in the car with me and I floored it.

We drove around looking for the people that were going around getting liquor. It's a small town so we found them rather quickly. Quicker then we would've if we were walking. I used the siren twice getting their attention. I then got the radio to the speaker on the outside of the car.

"Put your weapons down and get on your knees. We just wanna talk." I said and they both hesitated for a second.

"Don't make me count." I growled and the girl got on her knees and put her weapons on the ground her hands behind her head. Kacchan got out to go talk to them. The moment the guy saw him he bolted.

I put the car in drive and followed him. It didn't take long to catch up.

"Stop running." I said over the radio but the man just kept running.

"Stop." I said again and he only pointed his gun at me. I scoffed and floored the gas. I hit the man and stopped sending him flying and hitting his head on the road.

I got out the car and stormed over to him. He was crying into the concrete as I got closer.

"I'm sorry whatever I did I'm sorry!" He yelled and I crouched down.

"You just had to stop or better yet listened to your friend. Now your crippled with a bad concussion." I growled at him holding my gun.

"I'm sorry please let me live." He cried and I stood looking at my gun.

"You see. You said earlier that you found some people. Did they happen to have a baby with them?" I asked him and he looked away.

"I'm not saying shit!" He yelled and i nodded.

"Alright." I growled before raising my foot and stomping on his head.

I walked back to the car and got in. I backed it up and Kacchan shoved the girl into the back. She looked terrified in the back as I looked in the mirror. Kacchan got in and I put the car in park.

"Miss I understand that you might be scared but you took some people and I need to know exactly where they are and why you took them." I said sternly and glanced in the mirror back at her.

"Or what?" She growled and Keigo put a knife to her throat.

"Or you'll end up like your friend I just killed." I said and her eyes widened.

"Ok ok. Look we just take in injured people or people that need help." She said panicked.

"We don't need help." I growled.

Y/n POV

I sat in the bus and watched Mina make a fire. Every minute that went by felt like hours.

It was dark now and Emily nor Izuku weren't back yet. Mina heard something in the woods and ran into the bus. She got in my seat and made me move away from the window.

"You think they got anything valuable in a small bus like that?" A girl asked far away from the bus.

"Or maybe there's more people. Look fire." A different girl said and I quickly got up with my crossbow and stormed out the bus. I aimed it at them.

"The hell you want!" I yelled at them and they paused.

"Um what kind of stuff did you find in there?" One of them growled.

"Find? It's my stuff and my baby you took." I growled taking a step forward.

"Oh that was your baby? I'm sorry but you'll never get her back." The girl said and the other went to speak.

"Wait she didn't." I cut her off with a arrow to the head.

"Wait!" The girl that basically just threatened me said but I threw a knife into her thigh before running over and getting on top of her. She struggled underneath me as I held my crossbow over her head.

I yelled as I brought the butt of it down on her head repeatedly. Her blood going everywhere as I screamed getting everything out.