Ch.40

A food truck drove through the gates. I pulled the trigger and shot the driver. The truck crashed into the school barley missing the guys. The dead then walked out the back of it and chased them.

The people on the outside of the fence lit the wood on fire that made our fence. The man's soldiers then started making their way in. I started to try and at least injure them.

But bullets sprayed the window I was at. I hissed as bullets pierced my shoulder and bicep. I fell to the ground hard dropping the gun.

"Y/n." Kiri yelled and ran over. I got up quickly despite the pain.

"We gotta move. Kiri take the gun. We gotta move them to the basement." I said and held a hand out for Inko. She took it and stood.

"Ok everyone stay with Kiri." I said and stood by the door. I kneeled down and tapped my shoulder.

"Jump Roxy." I said and she jumped onto my back. Thanks to Todoroki she's had some military training. She's not to big yet but she can still hurt someone. I got my knife and slowly opened the door.

I stepped out and they followed.

"Ok to the basement now." I whispered and the all ran down the hallway. When I heard them open the door I ran over.

"Ok keep them safe until I knock." I told Kiri as I made Roxy get down.

"Roxy guard." I told her and I watched as Kiri closed the door and locked it.

I then started to check the school. I could hear the guys fighting outside as I slowly walked around the school.

It was quiet all through the school. I walked up to the wall that they crashed into. It wasn't bad nothing we couldn't fix. It would have been a lot worse if I didn't shoot.

I sighed and turned around to walk the halls again. When I turned a corner a knife was stabbed into my thigh. I screamed as I was pushed back into a wall.

My head was slammed against the wall as the side of a gun was pressed against my throat. I gasped for air as I struggled against the man with black hair and brown eyes. I struggled to bring my knife up. When I did I cut through his jacket and cut right behind his elbow.

His arm went limp and i kicked him off me. I pulled the knife out my thigh and I kicked the gun away. I walked over to the guy and kicked him in the face.

I got on top of him and struggled against the guy as I tried to stab him in the chest. My head got dizzy and he got the upper hand. He flipped us over hitting my head hard on the floor before starting to choke me. I tried to stab him but I was losing oxygen and I couldn't function.

My vision was getting blurry but I could see a gun get pressed to the guys head. I heard mumbling and then the gun shot. The guy's brains going everywhere. The pressure was released and I gasped for air.

"Y/n?" I heard someone say but I couldn't open my eyes. They stung to bad. I whimpered as I forced my eyes to open. Midoriya and the other two stood above me. He was holding his arm like it was broken.

I huffed and rolled over. We heard growls and groans and someone grabbed my foot and pulled. I hissed and they stopped.

"Sorry sorry." They said and I was dragged away into a room.

They made me sit up against a wall. They started to check me out. Wrapping up my bullet wounds and putting a belt on my thigh so I wouldn't bleed out. Midoriya snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Y/n hey can you hear me?" He asked and I just looked at him confused.

"Her head's bleeding she might have a bad concussion. She probably cant understand a word coming out your mouth." Bakugo said and I put a hand up.

"I un-sand." I mumbled and he sadly smiled at me.

"Sure you do sweetheart." He said and I looked at Midoriya.

"I d-o un-sand." I said and he put a gentle hand on my head. Suddenly a light was shining in my eyes and it burned. I grabbed the hand that was shining the light in my eyes.

"Yeah you got a concussion." Todoroki said and I just sighed as Bakugo wrapped my head up. The adrenaline was leaving my body and I whimpered at the pain I felt through out my body.

"Where are the others?" Todoroki asked and i tried to talk.

"Ba- the ba th-e..." I sighed my throat hurting badly. That's when I remembered Midoriya was making everyone learn sign language just in case something happened and we couldn't talk.

"Basement." I signed to Bakugo with shaky hands.

"The basement come on." He said and Todoroki stood.

"Ok here's this just in case." He said leaving a gun with us. We watched them leave in a hurry and it was quiet.

I lazily looked at Midoriya who was forced to stay because he was injured.

"What happened to you?" I signed to him the best I could.

"Oh I well I fell and broke my wrist. Then I got shot in the arm and stabbed in the side. Almost got eaten." He chuckled like it was nothing. I just looked at him dumbfounded. He continued.

"The guys did get hurt but they were more careful then I was. Kacchan is pretty good with your crossbow tho." He said and I scoffed.

"He's not taking it. Use to be my fathers so I'll kill him." I signed and he nodded.

"I don't doubt that you will. I didn't know it was your fathers." He said and I just nodded.

We were interrupted when the girls came in with medical supplies. Momo and Inko worked on us as Asui and the guys went to settle things outside.

Ochaco just stood and watched.