Ch.146

I looked at Izuku as he slept. I couldn't sleep I kept having nightmares. So I got up and went to look around. The upstairs was pretty big and had several rooms for sick people. I heard a beeping noise and followed it to a room that was cracked open.

I pushed the door open quietly and saw Kirishima sitting in a chair next to Bakugo's bed. He was leaning on the bedside asleep. The moonlight lit up the room showing the heart monitor that was beeping softly to Bakugo's low heart rate. Bakugo laid flat on the bed and looked like he hadn't moved at all his face paler then usual. I sighed to myself my heart heavy with sadness.

I gasped when I saw Kirishima waking up. I moved out the door way. My back against the wall by the door frame. I jumped when someone grabbed my hand gently. I looked over seeing a tired Izuku with a thin blanket in hand. He smiled tiredly at me before nodding his head back to the direction of my room. I nodded and stepped forward. He stopped me for a second and put the thin blanket that smelled like him around my shoulders. He kissed my forehead before leading me back to my room.

He made me lay down and he made me giggle softly as he tucked me in like a kid so I didn't get up again. The blanket was snug around my body but he left one arm out. I watched him put my IV back in my arm. After that he got up and laid down on the other side of me so tired he didn't even bother to get under the blankets. He hugged his pillow as he looked at me softly. I smiled softly at him as he reached out and moved hair out of my face.

"Try and get some sleep Love. I'm right here to protect you." He whispered barely able to keep his eyes open. I nodded as I grabbed his hand off my face and held it on my chest. I watched him fall asleep quickly not letting my hand go. I'm sure he wanted to cuddle but my stomach was still hurting and wasn't fully healed yet so he couldn't. I watched him sleep for a few minutes before I couldn't keep my eyes open myself.

That day it was basically the same thing. Except Izuku used Emily to get me to eat. I did eat but only enough to settle my stomach and headache.

It was a little strange though because after lunch Izuku left and didn't come back for hours. When he came back Emily was with Eri and Aizawa. I sat on the bed in the dark waiting on him. So when he walked through the door I scared him.

"Izuku." I whispered and he physically jumped.

"Y/n? You're awake?" He said and I crossed my arms.

"Where have you been?" I asked as he took his shoes off.

"I was just helping someone." He said smiling as he walked over to me. He leaned on the bed and gave me a kiss.

"What did they need help with?" I asked him as he pulled away.

"Just getting a van that we needed from outside the walls." He said and my smile dropped immediately. He leaned away more at my reaction.

"What?" He said confused why I was suddenly so angry.

"You went outside of the walls." I growled at him and he sighed standing up straight.

"I didn't go far." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Bakugo is on his death bed because of people we ran into out there and you went back outside the walls!" I yelled standing up in his face. I winced at the pain in my stomach from my movements. He took a small step back.

"It was like two miles away it wasn't far." He said and I scoffed.

"They could have followed us and you go back outside! Are you fucking kidding me? Bakugo have never gotten several injured until now and suddenly you want to be a idiot!" I yelled at him and he sighed unbuttoning his shirt as he walked away to the window.

"Y/n I think you're over reacting." He said as he took his dirty shirt off.

"Over reacting!" I yelled at him not believing the word's coming out his mouth.

"Bakugo is dying and I'm over reacting because you went into harm's way." I growled and he sighed deeply.

"Y/n it's been a week and he is still alive." He said in a bored tone. I sighed not understanding the slight attitude from him.

"What the hell has gotten into you?" I growled and he shook his head.

"I really don't want to argue about something so small." He said and i stormed over grabbing his shoulder and turning him around to me.

"Small? My worried about your life is small? You knew that guy Izuku. I don't know your past but clearly he knows one of your weaknesses." I growled and he sat on the windowsill. He crossed his arms looking quite annoyed. I sighed and shook my head.

"Look I'm not asking for you to tell me. But I'm just worried about your safety. If Bakugo got seriously injured and they killed Kaminari without any hesitation then I'm worried about you going out there to the point I'm concerning never going out there again and you know I don't like to be cooped up." I said stepping forward and taking his scarred and slightly crooked hand. I held it with both of mine.

"I'm not trying to argue I promise. But can you please just wait until everyone is better? I don't know what I would do if you never came back." I explained and he sighed deeply before leaning forward. He took his hand out of mine and gripped my hips pulling me into a hug.

"I didn't mean to stress you out." He whispered before hugging me tightly.

(I'm sorry if anything is wrong I didn't read this over.)