Ch.152

I sat by the window. There was a icy rain tonight and it was getting cold. Izuku was getting changed for bed. I was surprised that no one has come to visit usually someone is up our asses.

Izuku walked out the bathroom. I looked over at him and our eyes met. I pulled my shirt up over my nose to hide my face. He already saw but I was insecure about it. He walked over and sat down next to me. He pulled me into his lap and hugged me. He pulled my shirt away from my face.

"Can I get a word out of you?" He whispered in my ear as he moved hair behind my ear. I opened my mouth to try but nothing came out. I shook my head and leaned back against him.

"Not even a whisper?" He asked rocking back and forth. I looked back at him and only kissed his cheek softly. He smiled and held me tightly.

"That's ok. You don't need to say anything." He whispered and i smiled playing with his hand with my right hand that was only missing a pinky. I played with my ring that was on his finger. I watched it shine in the light.

"You know you can wear it on your right hand." He said and i shook my head no. It wouldn't feel right and people wouldn't know.

"That's ok. It's here whenever you want it." He said and i smiled. He was being so sweet to me and I really needed this.

"You know you don't have to hide you know. I have a scar on my face." He said and I rolled my eyes and moved in his lap. I now faced him straddling his hips. I traced the scar he was talking about that wasn't as deep as the ones on mine. I grabbed his hand and made him touch his then mine.

"So what if they're deeper then mine. You're still beautiful." He said and I rolled my eyes relaxing in his lap. I played with his shirt shaking my head. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Am I going to have to prove it?" He said softly and I blushed hard. He smirked and snuggled in the crook of my neck and started kissing my neck. I didn't protest in any way as he rubbed my thighs.

"I missed you so much." He whispered in my ear as he nibbled on it. I giggled his breath tickling my ear. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

"There's that laugh." He said before picking me up.

"Ok no funny business tonight. Tonight I'm going to cuddle you to death." He said laying me down on the bed and kissing me passionately.

That morning he went to check on Emily and the armed guards on the walls. Which was good for me I got to start my bad habit up again. I sat against the railing of the porch with a cigarette between my two fingers. Izuku found a mask in one of the closets and gave it to me so I'd feel more comfortable. Instead of walking around in bandages.

I was lost in my own head as I pressed the end of the cigarette to my wrist not able to feel the pain. I sighed before putting it in my mouth and taking a breath. I jumped when it was snatched out of my mouth. I looked up and saw Bakugo. I quickly stood and pulled the mask over my face. I reached for it and he only raised it over his head.

"Say please and I'll give it back." He said and i huffed turning around and leaning on the railing.

"Seriously nothing?" He said leaning on the railing next to me and smoking my cigarette. He reached out for my mask. I hit his hand away.

"Come on you don't need that thing." He said reaching out again and I hit him again. He did it again and I defended it again. He didn't back down at all so I punched him in the arm with my left hand.

I gasped and fell to my knees my whole arm shaking in pain. I smashed the nerves between his arm and my knuckle. The bandages starting to soak up blood from my stitches that weren't healed yet.

"Crap Y/n you ok?" Bakugo asked and touched my shoulder. I shoved his hand away and leaned forward pressing my forehead against the cold wood. Tears fell onto the wood as my ears started ringing.

Suddenly I wasn't on the porch anymore and I was back in the chair.

"A husband, a baby, and a house you have everything that I want including a nice ring." Toga growled getting her knife out. She lined it up with my knuckles and slowly moved the knife back and forth slowly cutting the both of them off. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming not wanting to give her the satisfaction.

"Y/n sweetheart hey." I heard Izuku's voice and I slowly started coming back to the reality around me. I was now leaning against the railing.

"What the hell happened Kacchan!" He growled at Bakugo as he ran a hand in my hair helping ground me.

"I tried to take that stupid mask off and she hit me." Bakugo said and I watched Izuku get extremely angry as tears ran down my face.

"Why would you take the mask off!" Izuku tried not to yell to draw attention to us since we were still on the porch.

"Because she doesn't need it." Bakugo growled and Izuku stood in Bakugo's face furious.

"It makes her feel comfortable clearly!" Izuku yelled and they just got more into each other's faces.

"I was just trying to help!" Bakugo yelled back.

"You made her have a PTSD attack Katsuki! You're lucky I haven't knocked you out!" Izuku yelled and Kirishima walked on the porch and tried to separate them but didn't have any luck. So he just walked around them to me. He crouched down and reached for my hand.

"Let's get you inside. You shouldn't be in the cold weather." He said and i nodded. He helped me up and inside the house.

He sat me down on the couch and went to the kitchen grabbing the first aid. He came back and sat on the coffee table in front of me. He then started unwrapping my hand.

"I'm sorry about them. They have been at each other's throats since you got taken." He said and I looked back out the window. They were still arguing.

"Ok I'm going to press this to your knuckles to stop the bleeding alright." He said and i nodded. He pressed gauze to my stitches. He then started wrapping my hand. He got done and quickly got up and ran outside.

"Guys stop." He yelled and I curled up on the couch watching the door. There was yelling before Izuku stormed in with a bruised cheek and a bloody nose.

He went in the kitchen and started looking for something. I glanced at the first aid kit on the coffee table and leaned over. I knocked on the table and he turned to look at me. He saw the kit and walked over. He sat down next to me and sighed as i got a alcohol wipe out the box. He rubbed my thigh.

"I'm sorry love." He said and I only shook my head as I wiped the blood off his face. He ran a hand in my hair.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled softly at me.

"That's good." He said before sitting up as his fingers traced along the edge of my mask. He slowly pulled it down and kissed me softly. He pulled away and pulled the mask back up over my nose. As he smiled at me lovingly.