Ch.124

Midoriya's POV

We drove up to the gates and got out. Keigo dragging the girl behind him.

"Whoever is in charge bring them out now." I growled at the men on lookout. One of them left and we waited not so patiently.

The gates opened and a man stepped forward.

"Hello gentlemen how can we be of help?" He said and Keigo shoved the girl in front of him.

"You have two men and one baby. We would like them back now." I growled and he tilted his head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He said and a woman walked up to see what was going on. She had a baby and I knew that dark grey eye and blue one anywhere. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at the guys face. Emily started crying when she saw me.

"Give my people back now. This isn't a game." I growled at him and he only smiled.

"Come on." He said and I had no patience. I pulled the trigger shooting the man in the head.

"Now I'm going to repeat myself one last time. Go get our people and bring them to us now." I growled and that lady in the background walked over hesitantly. I switched hands putting my gun in my broken one and getting Emily out the lady's arms. She looked around crying her fingers in her mouth.

We waited a while and they brought Kirishima and Iida to us. Kacchan immediately checked on Kirishima as we backed up to the car. Keigo pushed the girl to go into the community and we quickly got into the car.

I sat down with Emily in my lap and quickly turned the car around. I floored it out of there quickly.

Y/n POV

Me and Mina hid in the bus while the dead ate the bodies outside. I had cleaned myself up. We saw some car lights and heard car doors open and shut. We then heard gunshots and watched the dead drop to the ground.

I quickly got up and ran to the door's opening them. I looked to the road seeing the boys and Emily. I gasped and ran up to Midoriya who handed me Emily as I cried.

"Oh my god. Thank you Izuku." I cried and he hugged the both of us.

"Come on we have to leave." He said and put a hand on my lower back as we went to the bus.

We got on the bus and Bakugo started the bus and we immediately left.

I sat in the back of the bus with Emily. I held her to my chest and rocked her. Midoriya sat next to me and put a arm around my shoulders.

"So what did they want from you?" Mina asked Kirishima.

"Some kind of fighting pit." He said. Midoriya spoke up.

"What about Emily?" He asked and Kirishima looked back at us.

"He planned on raising her." Kirishima said and Midoriya basically slammed his head on the back of the bus.

I wiped my tears when I saw that Emily had fallen asleep. I brought my knees up and laid her on my lap.

"Good thing I shot him then." Midoriya mumbled before kissing my head.

"If we keep going without stopping too long we could be there by morning." Iida said as he looked at the map.

"Like hell I'm stopping." Bakugo growled. Then everyone on the bus started to settle down and go to sleep.

Midoriya snuggled into my neck. I leaned my head against his and we watched Emily sleep.

"I love you." He whispered and i smiled.

"I love you too." I said back and he held my hand with his broken one. I gasped.

"Izuku you're not supposed to be using that hand." I scolded him and he shrugged.

"So what it'll be a little crooked either way. Plus the scars." He said showing me his hand.

"Doesn't it hurt?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I had worse." He said and I looked at his hand closely.

"I always love your scars. Even the one on your face." I said and he chuckled. He leaned his head against mine.

"Good because it's not going away anytime soon." He growled in my ear in a flirty way before nibbling on my ear. I giggled and pushed him away a little.

"I have a question." I said and he hummed rubbing Emily's thin haired head gently.

"If the world didn't fall apart. Do you think we would have gotten together?" I asked and he sighed.

"To be honest with your background I probably would have been the one to arrest you. Knowing your track record." He said putting his head back on my shoulder. I leaned my head on his.

"You'd still be with Ochaco. Kirishima and Bakugo would have never found each other. Emily would be named something else and she'd be living with her mom and dad." I said and Midoriya sighed.

"Yeah but the world did fall and here we are. You got me wrapped around your finger." He whispered and i nodded.

"Yeah."

Midoriya fell asleep quickly on my shoulder. A arm around my shoulders and a hand on my thigh. I looked out the window watching the darkness as we drove down a empty road. I fell asleep not long after he did.

That morning we indeed had gotten to the CDC. It was absolutely horrific. Dead body's and military vehicles everywhere.

"Ok girls stay here. We will go see if it's even open." Keigo said and me and Mina nodded. Kirishima was going with because I had gave him Asui's sword and he could use it with one hand.

We watched the boys carefully make there way over to the building. There wasn't any dead walking around or at least yet.

I fed Emily a bottle as we watched. This morning I had changed her into her new clothes and she looked so adorable.

I looked up and the shudders of the CDC building opened and Midoriya was waving for us to come.