Ch.77

I helped Midoriya put on a compression shirt. They had found one in a store in the town miles away. It's going to be his skin for those patches for a while until it's healed. He hissed as I pulled it down his back. When it was on I walked around him and hummed.

I ran my hands down his chest looking at how tight the shirt was. He chuckled and grabbed my hands.

"Don't look at me like that." He chuckled and I just smiled up at him.

"Sorry I can't help it." I said and he leaned down kissing me softly.

"Let's go make some breakfast I'm hungry." He growled above my lips before he kissed me passionately and bit down on my bottom lip.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked and he smirked.

"If I answer that question honestly we won't leave this room." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Even if you weren't injured that would be a no we got stuff to do." I said and he wined and I dragged him out the room.

We went down stairs and he sat at the island as i started to make breakfast.

"I'm warning you. I'm not much of a cook." I said and he chuckled.

"We ate almost a year's worth of dry flavorless food. I'm sure you're cooking would be much better then that." He said and I just shrugged as I cooked.

Not long after starting the bacon Kirishima came running down stairs. He came up to me and snatched one off the plate and ate it. I glared at him noticing the hickeys on his neck.

"I see you guys made up." I said and he froze. He looked between me and Midoriya before he went back upstairs. Me and Midoriya laughed and I put a plate in front of him.

I watched him take a bite and he shrugged.

"Not bad it could be worse." He said and I just nodded.

"You ok you look so tired." I said and he nodded.

"I am. I didn't get much sleep last night. I sleep on my back not so much my stomach." He said and I pouted and walked around the island to him. I hugged his head to my chest and ran a hand in his hair.

"Aw my poor baby boy so sleepy." I said and he chuckled pushing me away.

"Don't baby me." He growled and I hugged his not injured arm.

"I'll baby you until you're all better." I giggled and he hummed looking at me.

"I love you." He whispered and i smiled.

"I love you too." I whispered back. 

After breakfast we went next door to Momo and Todoroki's house. Ochaco and Kaminari were also staying there with them. We walked in and Todoroki and Momo were talking in their living room.

I leaned against the wall behind a chair that Midoriya sat in carefully.

"So what did you guys want to talk about?" I asked them and Todoroki held her hand.

"After a long time of arguing. We decided to keep the baby." She said and I stood straight.

"What?" I growled and Momo waved her hands.

"Y/n I know you don't like that idea." She said and i leaned on the back of Midoriya's chair.

"That baby is going to kill you Momo. Plus there's no guarantee that we can protect it." I said and she sighed and glanced at Midoriya.

"I think it's great that you guys feel safe enough to have a baby." Midoriya said and I scoffed and walked out.

Midoriya POV

"I'm sorry about her guys." I said and they shook their heads.

"No it's fine. We understand why she's so upset." Todoroki said and I sighed leaning forward.

"So you think of any names?" I asked.

Y/n POV

I didn't fully leave. I just went outside and sat in the rocking chair on the porch. I was happy for them but my own personal feelings where getting in the way.

Having a kid nowadays is signing everyone's death sentence. Including the baby's. I wish they picked a better place for all this. Sure there are walls but they're high enough. I hummed and got up with a idea.

I went to the house and yelled for Bakugo to come down. He did and I crossed my arms.

"Look we need to build the walls up. Did you get harassed by anyone with experience?" I said and he thought for a second.

"Yeah a contractor that was working on these buildings before. His name is Yo Shindo." He said and i nodded.

"Ok you go find him and I'm going to get the run group together so we can get what we need from the construction site." I said and he nodded and walked past me but grabbed my arm.

"Wait are you going?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yeah gotta make sure the caged up pets don't die." I said and he laughed as he left.

I went upstairs and changed getting my weapons.

I got the group together and started explaining.

"Now for all of us to live here safely. We have to build up the walls. To do that we need to bring some stuff here. So does anyone have a working truck or van or something?" I asked and a few raised their hands.

"Good you guys go get them and meet me at the gate's everyone else go get any fire arm you have and bring it with you. We will be making a lot of noise so we need all the protection we can get." I said and everyone nodded and split up.

Bakugo walked up to me with that Yo guy.

"I was told I was needed?" He said and i nodded.

"We need to build up the walls. Something high enough nothing can jump over or climb up. The mutated can do a lot more then the normal ones and they are the biggest threat to us." I said and he thought.

"I can do that." He said.

"Good because you're coming with."