Ch.170

The ran out of gas eventually and we were now walking around in the snow cold, hungry, and tired.

Izuku hasn't said a word to me since we left the van it seemed like he was upset with me.

We were walking across a empty field when we saw a plane crash sight. It was covered in snow. I went over to it carefully and looked around.

"Man can you imagine being on a plane when the out break happened." I said as I looked through some luggage finding some warmer clothes to wear.

"Here you go." I said handing Izuku a jacket that was his size. He didn't take it though he just looked at me.

"What?" I asked confused while holding the jacket. He shook his head as he stepped over to a different bag.

"I can't believe I married you." He mumbled but I heard it and I scoffed.

"Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked as I walked over to him as I put the jacket on.

"It means that I can't believe I married someone so selfish." He said as he looked through the bag.

"Selfish? How am I selfish?" I asked and he sighed looking up at him from his crouched position.

"Y/n you literally ran out of the community to attack someone who wasn't even supposed to be there. You fell into his trap just to get revenge for what? For what they did to you instead of going home and making sure Emily was safe." Izuku said sternly as he found a different jacket.

"What? I have my reasons if you're so pissed then why did you follow me? You could have just let me go." I said getting irritated with him. He stood and put the jacket on.

"You're my wife Y/n I couldn't just let you do that. What if you're pregnant again huh? Did you even take a moment to think about that?" He said angrily and I just stood there quietly looking at him.

"That's what I thought." He said before he turned around and walked down the hill to other bags.

I just stood there playing with my fingers. I didn't know what to say or do.

"I don't know what you want from me Izuku." I said but then i realized what he just said.

"Wait a second Izuku. Why would you say that we've been using protection....right?" I asked sternly and he glanced at me a couple times.

"Izuku? Are you telling me that you've been trying to get me pregnant with out asking me!" I yelled at him and he only sighed.

"Oh my god Y/n it's not that big of a deal. It's the only way to keep you inside the damn gates!" He yelled back and our loud voices were bring the dead out the woods around us.

"I can't believe you'd do that." I said angrily. He sighed and looked in a bag for anything that could be used as a weapon.

"Y/n it's not that big of a deal. We have fences now and a nice house." He said and I crossed my arms glaring at him.

"That's no excuse Izuku. Sure we have walls and fences but....it's surrounded by enemies why would you risk that." I said sternly as the only thing he could find was flammable hair products and a litter that was hidden away.

"Because i don't want you in the felid anymore!" He yelled angrily at me his voice echoing through out the woods and cold quiet air. He sighed and ran a hand down his face.

"It's the only way I can think of to keep you home and safe. You're going mad Y/n and I'd like to keep my wife's sanity." Izuku explained calmly as he grabbed a few things and then grabbed my arm leading me away from the plane crash.

I ripped my arm out his hand and walked faster then him. I was pissed and I was sure he was also so the walk through the snowy woods was quiet.

Eventually it got dark and we made a small camp with a fire.

"Y/n come over here we can keep each other warm." Izuku said casually and I rolled my eyes and didn't move from my spot by the fire.

"Hell no I'm staying right here." I said as I looked at the fire as it danced on the logs.

"Y/n don't be like this. I know you're mad at me but i was just doing what I thought was necessary to keep you safe that's my job." Izuku said sternly and I scoffed.

"No your job is to take care of Emily. You know your best friends daughter that was some how dumb on me. That's your job I'm taking mine seriously why aren't you?" I said angrily as I crossed my arms.

"Y/n I know that but I can't do that without you and your running around with Katsuki on death missions." Izuku said and i huffed laying back on the ground in the wet snow.

"That was one time and we got a key to the other group." I said annoyed with the conversation.

"You two have been wanting to torture him. You're going dark Y/n and I don't want that and i don't want that to rub off on Emily." Izuku said and I sat up quickly.

"Maybe it'll be a good thing if that rubs off on her. You have to be dark to live now Izuku I thought you understood that?" I said in a louder tone make some dead shuffle in the woods somewhere and moan.

"What do you want from me?" I said with a mix of anger and sadness.

"I want you to be my wife not some all out killer. I'm ready to settle down have a kid that's actually our blood Y/n. We can't do that if you keep doing this type of stuff. I'm sorry for what i said earlier by the way." Izuku said and I only sighed snuggling my face in my arms that rested on my knees.

(I did not read this over if anything is wrong let me know.)