Ch.95

Two months after the train yard.

That's how I'm out here now. Slowly dying and losing my mind.

I guess god just wants me to freeze to death.

I held myself as I was basically already one of the dead. I stumbled as I walk slowly in the snow. I only had one knife and one arrow. I didn't have any food or water in my bag. I didn't have anything and I was too sick to hunt.

It's strange to have your heart speed up and then slow way down then speed up again. The hypothermia was killing me but keeping me alive at the same time. I was glad that this herd didn't have a mutated one in it or I'd be dead already and I didn't want to die like that.

I didn't want to die like this either but I didn't have a choice.

I made it to a different town and I went in the first building I saw. It was a business building and I stumbled up the stairs until I decided I couldn't go up anymore. I went in a office and closed the door.

The dead slammed and hit the glass door and wall trying to get me. I just sighed and looked around. I got the trash can and made a fire in it. I sat in front of it but it wasn't helping at all.

I shivered and took my glove off my right hand. I hissed in pain as my skin felt like it was being stabbed by a thousand needles. My pinky was thin black and dead from frostbite. I sighed and got up. I walked over to the window and looked down. I was really far up more then I expected. I tilted my head slightly. I thought I saw someone but I just shrugged it off as I got lightheaded.

I stumbled back hitting a wall and sliding down it. When I opened my eyes I saw my sister sitting in front of me. She smiled at me.

"Sissy." She said happily and i smiled softly.

"Emily?" I questioned confused.

"Yes sissy it's me. Sissy you have to stop fighting it's better over here." She said and I tilted my head.

"What's...that mean?" I asked as I tried to keep my eyes open.

"Here in heaven. It's warm and safe no one is mean here." She said and i smiled at the thought.

"Is...that....so?" I said weakly as my body relaxed.

"Yes you can be here with me and Momma and Daddy. We can be a family again." She said happily. I laughed weakly.

"I doubt I'm going to heaven sweetheart." I said and she frowned deeply.

"I'll make a request because what happened to me wasn't your fault. It was no one's but mine sissy and you beat yourself up to much over it." She said and I started crying.

"It was my fault." I cried and she sighed and touched my hand.

"Sissy it's time to go. It's time to join me. Now you can either slowly pass from hypothermia, get eaten alive or..." She said and I watched her eyes move to my knife that was strapped to my thigh.

"It'll be quicker and you'll just fall asleep." She said and I looked over at the glass door. They banged on the door and growled as they tried to get in.

"Sissy it's time to make a choice." She said and I shook my head and ripped my hand out hers.

"No I made a promise to him. To live as long as I could." I growled and she sighed.

"If that's what you choose. You'll be sitting here suffering and you won't last to see tomorrow sissy." She said and I didn't want to sit here and suffer in the cold as I slowly go numb. I looked at my knife as tears fell.

"You said it's better over there?" I said and she nodded smiling at me.

"Yes sissy there's no dead people, no evil people to hurt us just me everyone you love." She said and I got my knife out the holster.

"Is Izuku there with you?" I cried as I held the knife weakly. That's when she was replaced with him.

"I am my love. You're starving and extremely dehydrated Y/n. Just do it you'll be dead by night fall anyway." He said and I nodded. With the last amount of strength I had left I dug my knife in my wrist and dragged it down. I hissed in pain and looked up.

He was gone and my sister was no where to be found either. I shrugged and dropped the knife as my mind went blank as I waited to fall asleep.

A few minutes went past or at least I think. I kinda blacked out for a few minutes. But this time I saw Inko and she was yelling something at me but I couldn't understand what she was saying.

She was putting pressure on my arm to stop the bleeding as she yelled trying to get my attention. I just looked at her in a daze when I realized i could feel her touch. I could feel her hand's trying to stop the bleeding as she yelled at me. I was confused. I couldn't feel my sister or Midoriya so what was so different about Inko. Or maybe I was already almost dead.

I watched as she ripped something up and tied it around my upper forearm to stop the bleeding. She then wrapped it with something else. My vision was getting blurry as I just watched calmly.

I blinked and it wasn't Inko anymore. It was someone else but I couldn't tell who because I couldn't see or keep my eyes open at all. They got my things and someone else came running in and picked me up.

There was muffled yelling as they ran out the office and outside. I was put on something on the ground and they started pulling me along. They put many blankets on me as they tried to get my attention. But it was too late.

"Come sissy it's better here." My sister said and i sighed as I felt my heart stop and my eyes slowly closed.