Ch.117

That morning I woke up early. I quietly left the church to get some fresh air. I was stressed and the beating I took the other day wasn't helping.

I looked up at the sky seeing more rain clouds. I shook my head. Of course there's going to be more rain.

"Damn it!" I heard someone yell and I walked to were the voice came from. I went to the side of the church seeing Bakugo. He was working on the church's van that was used to pick people up.

"Bakugo? What are you doing?" I asked walking up to him.

"Trying to fix this stupid van so we can fucking leave." He growled and I looked around.

"Shouldn't Kirishima be helping you?" I asked and he sighed looking at the tool in his hand.

"We have been having a few issues." He said and I tilted my head.

"Again? What is it this time?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"He agrees with you. He thinks that your idea was the best one but he doesn't have a arm so he has every right to agree." He said and i nodded glad someone agrees with me.

"What do you think?" I asked and he put the tool down and wiped his hands.

"I think we should go to the CDC and see if there's anything there to help." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Yeah sure whatever." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You wanna go find food with me?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure why not." I said and quickly went inside grabbing our weapons.

We walked through the wood as it rained. We left a note so no one freaked out.

"You sure you should have come? You don't look good." Bakugo said as we stepped out the woods into a small parking lot.

"I'm fine Bakugo." I said. He shook his head as we walked to a small gas station.

We walked in and split up looking for any food that was left. I found some water and decided to drink one now since my head felt light. I poured some over my head even tho I was already wet from rain.

I looked down at the floor as I leaned against the shelf. Throw up crawled up my throat again and I just spit it out.

"Hey Y/n. Looks like someone was living here. The office door is covered in traps." Bakugo said as he walked over with bags in hand. I nodded watching blood from my mouth fall to the floor.

"Whoa Y/n. Let's go back and get you looked at." He said grabbing my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off me.

"No I'm fine." I growled walking away from him.

"Is this how people feel dealing with my stubborn ass? Come on your pail you have to get looked at." He said fallowing me as I walked outside in the rain.

"Nope I'm all good." I said before leaning on a car.

"Yeah sure does look like it." He growled and grabbed my arm gently.

"At least use me as support." He said and I shoved him away from me again.

"I said I'm fine. You better keep your mouth shut....about this." I growled but i suddenly felt light. I shook my head but my vision only got dark as the ground got closer.

"Damn it!"

"Sissy." My sister's voice echoed throughout my head.

I looked around and everything was pitch black. I looked around extremely confused. I felt someone grab my shirt and roughly turn me to face them.

"I leave you in charge of your sister and you leave her!" My father yelled in my face. I grabbed his hand and tried to push it off.

"I checked in on her." I said and he shook me.

"You checked in! That's not enough and you know that. Just because your elder sister did the same thing to you doesn't mean you should have done it!" He yelled and my eyes widened. I haven't thought about my elder sister in years.

"She was on drugs and you kicked her out that's different!" I yelled and he turned me around.

"Is it? You left just like she did!" He growled and pushed me to the ground as he disappeared.

"Your actions have consequences. You left her so her trust in you was compromised and she ran away!" His voice echoed through my head and I looked up at a familiar sound.

Emily laid dead in front of me as the dead ate her. I thought she was dead but she reached a hand out for me.

"Sissy help me." She cried and I shook my head as tears ran down my own cheeks. I panicked and got up quickly. I turned around only to get stabbed in the gut by my mother. I gasped trying to move back but she only hugged me closer to her making the knife go deeper.

"That's for stabbing me." She growled as i struggled against her.

"You were going to kill Emily." I cried in pain as warm blood poured down my hip and leg.

"You still killed me. My blood is on your hands along with your sisters." She growled shoving me down to the ground. I screamed as I looked up at her. She had a knife in her head and she fell dead to the ground. My father then came back into my view.

"Your mother is still in that room rotting away. You didn't even bother to bury her. Scarlet is also probably dead and you didn't go check." He growled and I cried more.

"She's a drug addict and dealer! She would have been nothing but a problem. I did nothing wrong!" I yelled as I covered my head.

Bakugo POV

I brought her back and had the stupid doctor look at her. He checked her out but didn't say a word of what's wrong and just yelled out demands.

"Hold her down and I need a few things!"