Ch.22

I woke up to Midoriya shaking me. I sat up rubbing my sore eyes to see Bakugo and everyone outside even Momo and Todoroki. I gasped when I saw Kiri.

I got out and ran over to him. I hugged him tightly.

"Oh she didn't get you killed." I said as he hugged me back.

"Excuse me?" The brown haired girl growled at me as Midoriya got out the truck mad.

"I didn't do anything wrong you're the one cuddling with my boyfriend." She growled and I quickly let go of Kiri and grabbed her shirt slamming her against the truck. Tears fell as I went to hit her but I was dragged off her by Bakugo. He held my arms down.

"You got her killed! You bitch!" I yelled at her as I struggled in Bakugo's arms.

"You did that yourself. You didn't find her fast enough." She said and that broke my heart more because that's not what I'm even talking about.

"No not Emily." Midoriya said stepping in front of me as I now cried for the both of them.

"You got Jirou killed." He said angrily and Kiri stepped forward.

"What?" He said sadly.

"No I'm sure she's off somewhere." The girl said and Midoriya snapped. He got closer to her and grabbed Jirou's arm out the bed of the truck.

"This is her arm! I had to cut it off to save Y/n! Otherwise she'd be dead as well!" He yelled in her face with the arm. Her face went pail.

"The next time I say something and you do that shit. I'm not helping you or saving you. You're lucky I'm not allowing Y/n to beat you to death." He growled in her face and I made Bakugo let me go. I hugged Kiri who was crying.

"I tried to get her out but there was so many." I cried as he hugged me back.

"You're mad because we and Y/n slept comfortably in a TRUCK! We wouldn't be in that position if you would have just listened to me!" He yelled at her and we started to hear groaning.

"We gotta go." Todoroki said.

"You can ride with someone else. Whoever wants to tolerate you." He said walking over to me. He grabbed my shoulders gently.

"Come on Y/n, mom lets go." He said calmly and helped me and his mom in the truck.

I looked in the mirror and saw Bakugo tend to Kiri and bring him to his car. Todoroki and Momo offered for her to ride with them.

I sighed and moved some of my stuff for more room as his mom sat between us. I put my crossbow in between my legs for easy access. Midoriya sighed and started the truck. His mom held my hand and smiled at me. I smiled sweetly back squeezing her hand softly.

Later that day

"Fuck." Midoriya growled. Two of our cars are out of gas. I sighed and got my stuff.

"I guess we walk then." I said and he nodded.

Everyone got their things and started walking down the road.

"Are you ok to walk mom?" Midoriya asked his mom and she nodded.

"Yes I will be for a while." She said and I walked over to her.

"Let me hold this." I said taking her bag.

"Oh no you don't have to." She said and I shook my head.

"It's fine." I said and we continued walking quietly.

Later

It was dark

I got back to a burnt down house we decided to stay at. I only found a raccoon.

When I got back I just handed it to Midoriya. I didn't feel like skinning it. I sat next to the fire as everyone was in their own heads. Kiri leaning against Bakugo's shoulder. I glanced at Midoriya who was not skinning it right. I sighed and scooted over to him.

"Your not doing it right." I whispered making him jump.

"Sorry I'm new to this remember." He chuckled and I sighed.

"It's fine here use this." I said digging into my bag. I got a smaller knife and handed it to him.

"Here stay in between the muscle and skin no deeper." I growled and he nodded and continued. I smiled at him doing it semi correctly. I went to get something else out my bag when I felt something in there I didn't recognize.

I pulled it out and looked at it. It was a peace of paper. I unfolded it and it was Emily's drawing. She had kept it and added people to it but didn't show anyone. I sighed sadly and subconsciously leaned back against Midoriya's shoulder. I guess he didn't mind since he didn't say anything.

"Hey is this right?" He said and looked over my shoulder.

"Oh Y/n." He whispered and I looked over to him.

"Oh that looks good now just get the meat off." I said and he sighed knowing that I didn't want to talk about it. He nodded and went back to what he was doing. I went back to looking at the picture. Everyone was starting to settle down and go to sleep.

"I would appreciate it if you would get off him." The brown haired girl said and I just glared at her.

"I'm not your boyfriend anymore. Not after last night." He growled putting meat over the fire.

"But." she said and he cut her off.

"But nothing get some rest." He said and she looked away. I watched her lay down as she quietly cried.

He sighed and leaned back on his hand on the other side of me. He moved my hair away from my neck.

"You alright." He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah look." I said and handed him the picture.

"Oh she added to it." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah she did and didn't tell anyone." I said and he sighed.

"I'm so sorry about her Y/n." He said and I hummed.

"I know. It's for the best if you think about it" I said.

"Don't say that." He whispered and I scoffed taking the picture back.

"You know I'm right." I said looking into his green eyes.

"You know I am."