Ch.115

(Anyone see or play dead Island two yet?)

I had gone with the boys to fine the others. Midoriya was staying with Emily since he wasn't going to be much help.

I was pared up with Bakugo since the two of us together could take over the world apparently. We were on a rooftop of the community looking at all the damage.

"Why are you going to marry him? You pregnant or something." He asked and I shook my head as I looked over the side.

"I'm not pregnant why does everyone think that?" I growled tired of people assuming things.

"Maybe because you're moody." He said and I glared back at him.

"Coming from you? Maybe you're pregnant." I said crossing my arms and he shook his head.

"Impossible." He said and I sighed looking out at the destroyed buildings and the dead.

"Even if I was it doesn't matter anymore." I said and he tried to make eye contact with me.

"Why?" He asked and I was getting annoyed with all the questions. I turned to him and raised my shirt up showing my badly beaten stomach.

"Y/n." He said and I shook my head putting my shirt down.

"Don't." I growled and he just nodded. I rolled my eyes and jumped to the other roof. He did the same.

"So would you even have kids of your own?" He asked and I sighed glaring at him.

"Can you drop the topic already?" I growled and he nodded.

"Yeah fine whatever." He grumbled before he noticed something in the street and tackled me to the gravel roof. I hissed as small rocks dug into my skin.

"What the hell?" I growled and he hushed me. He pointed at the edge of the roof and we crawled over and peeked over the side.

It was just one mutated in the street but something was off about it. I covered my mouth as we watched it eat it's own arms. It's bones broken into sharp spikes and it's teeth are sharp from chewing on its own bones. I threw up in my mouth at the sight.

"Uh what the hell?" I said as Bakugo slowly got the rifle we had found. He aimed at it and took his time so he didn't miss and give up our position. We watched as it got up on all fours and crawled around. Bakugo took a deep breath before pulling the trigger.

He had killed it and we went down to see what exactly was wrong with it. I hated getting closer. You could see the bite marks on its skin and bone from it eating itself. It's lips were completely gone and only showed sharpened teeth. I shook my head and walked to a nearby building. I rested a hand against it before throwing up.

"At least they might eat each other out of existence." Bakugo said and I looked back only to see him touching it. I turned back and threw up again.

"By the way you might have some internal bleeding your throw up shouldn't have blood in it. Plus you ripped someones heart out with your bear hand. Why are you throwing up?" Bakugo pointed out and I leaned away from the wall wiping my mouth.

"Shut up and I know. Don't tell Midoriya." I said and he stood walking over. He lifted my shirt and looked at my stomach.

"I guess it's not bad if there's no swelling. I'm not a doctor so good luck." He said and I shoved his hands off me.

"What do we do about that? Do you think there's more?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Probably but let's hope not." He said and we continued on our look out.

Midoriya's POV
Week before the community attack.

"Ok Ochaco I got you that tea you asked for." I said as I handed her the cup of tea I was able to find. I sat on the bed next to her. The fever had gotten pretty bad and I wanted to make her as comfortable as possible.

"Thank you Izuku." She said softly as she grabbed the tea out my hands. I watched her take a sip.

"This is good." She said leaning her head back on the headboard.

"Why did you do it?" I cried as I looked at her pail face. She took a deep shaky breath looking at me weakly.

"Because you love her. You think you're upset now imagine if it was her and the baby." She said and I sighed nodding.

"Yeah you're right I wish you were more careful." I cried and she giggled weakly.

"When have I ever been careful?" She giggled weakly and I chuckled looking at the floor.

"Can we cuddle one last time?" She asked and I nodded.

"Of course." I said and put her tea on the bedside table before I got up to the other side of the bed and crawled in with her.

I laid down and she cuddled up with me for the last time.

It all happened so fast.

I woke up that night to check on her.

"Ochaco." I said and shook her silently. She growled and attacked me. I gasped falling off the bed with her trying to bite me.

"Ochaco please stop!" I yelled crying more. I pushed her off me and quickly got up. I got my gun and watched her get up. I aimed my gun at her but I couldn't do it.

I cried as she knocked me down to the ground again. The force making me pull the trigger multiple times into her chest. I tried to get it aimed at her head but I missed the bullet grazing her temple.

I shoved her off of me and quickly got up and ran outside before slamming the door shut. She banged against the door and growled. I slid down the door crying my eyes out.

"Deku?" Kacchan said and I looked up at him.

"Kacchan? I couldn't do it. There's no way I could." I cried and he sighed as the others came up behind him. He then crouched down to me.

"That's ok Deku."

I woke up to the door opening. Y/n came in quietly and she smiled at me.

"Sorry I want my baby." She said giggling as I sat up. She came over and picked Emily up.

"It's fine I needed to wake up anyway."

(Sorry if anything is wrong I didn't read this over.)