Ch.42

"So what's the plan?" I whispered to Midoriya as the storm raged on outside.

"For now we are just going to fix the gates. Hopefully the storm doesn't mess anything up more." He said and I leaned against his shoulder. As I watched the storm outside. The dead walked outside the window bumping into the building.

That morning.

The storm raged on all night. When I woke up I was alone. There was some crutches by the mattress for me tho.

I got one and made my way out the room. I walked through the halls and went outside. I looked around at everyone working on the gate. Midoriya then walked over to me.

"Can I help in some way?" I asked and he sighed crossing his arms.

"I would say yes but they are barely letting me help." He said and I hummed and saw my motorcycle laying on its side.

I walked over and dropped the crutch. I picked it up and put the kick stand down. I sat down on the wet concrete and looked at the damage. I sighed and started to fix it.

That's when Asui walked over to me.

"Hey Y/n." She said as she crouched down next to me.

"Yes?" I asked as I still worked on the bike.

"You wanna go to the community and snoop around with me?" She asked and I paused for a second.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Come on that guy violated you. Why not go and find out his weaknesses?" She said and I stopped what I was doing.

"Why do you want to go there? The guys a dick." I said shrugging.

"He tried to destroy this place and kill us. We gotta get back at him." She said and I looked around at everyone.

"Why are you talking to me? How come you aren't asking the military guys?" I asked going back to my bike.

"They don't have your skills." She said and I raised a eyebrow.

"What skills?" I asked her.

"You can walk in the woods without being heard for miles." She said making me stop what I was doing with a hand on mine.

"Look I'm leaving tonight. If you wanna come just take some painkillers and meet me by the gate." She said and got up. She left and I just looked straight at my bike.

That night

I got out of bed and grabbed my crossbow and my poncho. I took some painkillers and told Roxy to stay.

I walked out and made my way outside. I met her at the gate.

"You came." She said and I sighed.

"Yeah well nothing better to do." I scoffed and we headed out.

When we got to the community the place was quiet besides some guards. We climbed over the wall. When over we climbed up one of the apartment buildings.

We got to the top and looked down at some people still up walking around.

"Whoa look at this place. It's so clean." I said crouching down watching the people.

"Yeah it is but I mean it is fucked up." She said and I looked back at her.

"They have fighting championships the ring is made of the dead. It's either get beaten or get eaten all for a few laughs." She explained and that's when I noticed the lights on the other side of the street behind the buildings.

"They are having one right now. so he should be there and not in his apartment." She said and she started walking away. I got up and followed her.

We walked across a roof and she opened a window. We crawled through it and looked around.

"Don't move anything to much." She said and I nodded looking around.

"This place is nice." I said mostly to myself.

He had a desk, dining table, full bed, a closet filled with clean clothes. I was in Aw at the sight of all these things clean and being used.

I walked up to his desk and saw a blue print of the school on his desk. I gasped and pointed at it.

"We have to take this." I said to Asui who walked over.

"A map of the school?"she said and I nodded.

"We gotta take that. Who knows what's on it. He could kill us in our sleep if he wanted to with this." I explained and she looked between me and the map.

"I don't know he will know someone took it." She said and I scoffed.

"No shit someone took it. He won't know who tho. It'll make them turn on each other if we took it. Sounds good to me." I said and she sighed.

"Fine take it." She said and I grabbed it and rolled it up.

I went back to the book case thinking about sneaking a book. When I heard something behind it. Something banging. I was confused and pulled on it opening a secret door.

I walked in the room that was lit up with blue lights. It was odd a recliner and a side table with a lamp on it. When I stepped more in that's when I saw it.

I almost dropped everything at the sight. Dead heads in fish tanks.

I was stunned as I watched them try and bite the glass.

"Asui." I said and she came in.

"What?" She asked and I pointed. She looked over and was just as stunned as I was.

"What the hell?" She said and I couldn't look away.

"Why does he have this?" I asked and she sighed crossing her arms.

"Trophy's is my guess. The sick bastard." She said and we heard a bang from behind us. We quickly turned around to see a cage built into the wall. We both looked at each other.

"I don't want to know what's in there." I said and she hummed.

"What if it's a person? Someone he kidnapped." She said and I scoffed.

"Or maybe it's something without a head." I said as she walked over to it.

"Let's open and see."