Ch.13

We ran inside and woke everyone up. I got everything and looked at Midoriya.

"Where do we go?" I asked him and he looked around panicked outside as everything was chaos.

"The roof every one get on the roof." He said and I quickly picked my sister up and raised her up to the roof.

She grabbed on and climbed up as I pushed her. The others struggled to get Midoriya's mom up there. When Emily was up there I helped get his mom up. Then it was Kiri and Jirou. I threw our stuff up there and climbed up myself.

When I got up there I looked down and Midoriya is still down on the ground as more came.

"Midoriya! What are you doing get up here!" I yelled and he shook his head and ran in the opposite direction.

"Midoriya!" I yelled as my sister cling to my pants.

"What's he doing?" Kiri asked and I shrugged.

We waited a little bit when a military hummer pulled up next to the trailer.

"Get in!" The blond driving yelled. Midoriya and Todroki got out and started to help everyone down.

I laid on the roof helping my sister down. She held my hands as she hung. We were the last ones.

"Midoriya." I said and he got her down. When she got in the car the dead were on them.

"Y/n!" He yelled and I waved them off.

"Get in and go!" I yelled as the dead circled the car. Everyone yelling at him. He hesitated and got in.

"We'll circle around!" He yelled and I nodded.

I went to the other end of the trailer and watched the dead circle around it trying to get me. I watched them trying to find a way to get to me but didn't see one. Midoriya's window was down and I got a idea.

I huffed and shook my hands prepping myself. I watched them circle around one more time and I started sprinting. I got to the end and jumped.

"Y/n!" Midoriya yelled as I was flying over a sea of the dead.

I fell on top the car my legs dangling off the side. My face hitting the bar and breaking my nose. I grabbed the rail as I had to catch my breath that was just knocked out of me.

I could feel the dead grabbing at my legs as we drove through the crowd. A different pare of hands grabbed my hips to keep me on the car.

"Y/n oh my god." I heard and I slowly put a foot on the door and waited and then started to climb into the car window. Midoriya helping me in. I got in and sat in his lap the car crowded.

"What the fuck was that!" The blond growled at me and I ignored it.

"Y/n are you fucking crazy." Midoriya growled as I was trying to catch my breath.

"You guys couldn't get close so I jumped." I said and Midoriya gripped my waist one hand still in a cast.

"What if we were a little bit off huh! You would be dead right now." He growled at me and i huffed as blood ran down my face from my nose.

"Will I'm not so everyone chill out!" I growled back and everyone shut up.

"You're bleeding sissy." Emily said and I smiled.

"I'm ok don't worry." I said holding her hand as she sat on Midoriya's moms lap.

"Here." Midoriya said and got a rag out his pocket and gave it to me.

"Thanks." I said and put it on my nose to stop the bleeding.

"Are you comfortable? This might be a long ride." He said and I sighed.

"Yeah hang on." I said and moved more back against him.

"I'm not too heavy am I?" I asked and he shook his head no.

"Ok." I said and wiggled a bit getting comfortable to probably sleep here when I felt something poke my thigh. I looked straight when I felt it.

"Sorry adrenaline." He whispered in my ear as he adjusted so I wouldn't feel it and I just tried to ignore it.

"I told you something was going to happen. What the hell was that party for anyway?" I growled asking the military men in the front.

"Someone's birthday." Todoroki said.

"More like death day then." I growled and the blonde looked back at me.

"Do you have some problem?" He growled and I sighed.

"I do actually. I hate military. Stuck up dogs that think they own the world." I growled and he stopped the car and turned to me.

"We protect you people." He growled and I scoffed.

"You did a fantastic job then. Good job at destroying the whole city and your own camp over a birthday party." I growled and he almost came back here.

"I saved your ass you better be grateful!" He growled and I huffed.

"That's exactly the shit I'm talking about! I saved myself you didn't do shit!" I yelled and a hand was placed over my mouth.

"Guys they are still coming Kacchan drive. This is done and over with we gotta go." Midoriya growled and i huffed leaning back against him looking out the window.

We were driving for a while and Emily had fallen asleep in Midoriya's moms lap. I smiled to myself happy she made a new friend.

Jirou was asleep on the floor of the car her head on Kiris knees as he was passed smooth out.

Midoriya breathed into my ear and he moved a bit and wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed and laid my head against his carefully to not crush his against the window.

I looked up in the mirror at Bakugo.

"Bakugo." I whispered.

"What?" He growled.

"I'm sorry about what I said. I was just worried." I whispered and he sighed deeply.

"It's fine. She's all you have right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Then it's fine."