Ch.147

My body was sweating as tears rolled down my cheeks from my dream.

It was me. I killed Bakugo. I was the one with the crazed smile and the sword throw his chest. But I sat on my knees in front of him and watched the life leave his eyes. Kirishima's face had nothing but sadness and anger as he glared at me.

I stepped in front of Izuku and gripped his hair making him look at up at me. He glared at me as my knife touched his throat. My hand jerked slitting his throat.

Right when I saw blood I woke up.

I was breathing heavily covered in a cold sweat and tears. I looked at Izuku who was sound asleep and never noticed my destress. I got up slowly not to wake him.

I got off the bed and went to the door. I quietly walked out the room and went across the hall to Bakugo's room. Kirishima was awake and changing Bakugo's bandages. He was careful not to disturb the staff bakugo was connected to as he did so with one hand.

I hesitated. I wanted to help him but I felt like I shouldn't but I waited too long. He noticed me and smiled at me.

"Hey can you help me for a second." He asked sweetly and I just looked at him. My eyes bounced between him and Bakugo as anxiety clawed it's way through my veins making my heart race and my throat close.

"Y/n what's wrong?" He asked and I completely panicked without meaning to. It was just my body's reaction. He reached out for me but I quickly backed away from him and stumbled my way down the stairs. He called after me but I ignored him as I left the house that was being used as a infirmary.

I ran all the way to my house. I slammed the door behind me and locked it. I started locking all the windows before I couldn't physically do it anymore. I huffed going to sit on the couch but I didn't make it. My heart raced as I slowly laid on the cold floor. My body felt so much heavier then it was earlier. My mind was scattered around not able to focus on anything and I felt like throwing up.

Izuku POV

Kirishima had woken me up saying that it looked like Y/n triggered some kind of panic attack. I immediately got up and went to go find her.

The only panic attacks I have seen where when Emily was taken from her. So this was odd. I ran through the whole community looking for her. I even went to Mina's house and woke her up to see if Y/n was trying to get to Emily out of panic. She wasn't there switch only concerned me more.

I went to the house and the door was locked. I looked through the window next to the door and saw her laying on the floor between the couch and the coffee table. I tried to open the window to get in but it was locked. I jumped over the pouch railing and ran to the back door.

I ran through the back door to the living room. I got on the floor and rolled shook her gently.

"Y/n Hey sweetheart what's going on?" I asked and she sat up shakily.

"Panic attic." She mumbled and I was confused.

"Attic? You mean attack?" I asked and she nodded. I helped her sit up against the couch as she pointed at the trash can in the kitchen. I got up and grabbed the trash can for her.

"It must be bad if you can't speak." I said as a gave the trash to her and she immediately threw up. She leaned on the side looking rather tired.

"Show." She said and I tilted my head.

"Show? We can't watch shows anymore Y/n." I said and she only glared at me.

"Show. Ow. Ower." She said and she was starting to get frustrated with tears in her eyes.

"Shower is that what you're trying to say?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok how about a bath instead so you don't fall down." I suggested and she nodded.

I picked her up and brought her upstairs and got the bath started. I was hoping the hot water would let her relax enough so she could talk. I made sure she was ok to get on herself and I sat on the floor by the tub watching her as she fight off sleep.

"Y/n what happened?" I whispered my fingers caressing her shoulder gently. Her face scrunched up at my question and tears fell down her cheeks.

"I had a nightmare and went to get fresh air. I stopped at Bakugo's door and just looked in. Kirishima asked for my help but I just panicked and left." She cried shaking her head.

"I was going to help I promise I was." She cried and I cupped her cheek making her stop her movements.

"I know." I whispered.

When she felt calmer then she was. I watched her get out carefully. She was still crying and exhausted from the bad panic attack she had gotten. She didn't bather to get dressed. She just wrapped herself up in a towel and laid in bed. I tucked her in and kissed her head before leaving her to sleep.

I went back to the infirmary house. I went up the stairs and leaned on the doorframe. Kirishima looked back at me concerned.

"Is she ok?" He asked and i nodded.

"Yes." I said and then looked at my feet.

"Look Kirishima she thinks she is at fault for all this." I said and he stood up confused.

"What? She had nothing to do with what happened." He said and I shrugged.

"It was her out burst that ended with Kacchan getting stabbed. I'm not saying it was her fault but I'd suggest just I don't know maybe don't seek her out until she's ready to." I suggested and he nodded.

"Of course I'll do my best."

(I didn't read this over.)