Ch.133

Midoriya POV

We got back to the CDC and Y/n was passed smooth out. My guess from exhaustion. We got her down to the basement and laid her on the couch. Iida immediately started helping her. Kirishima helped pop my shoulder back in place.

"You guys really need to be more careful. We are running out of some things." He said as he started getting the stuff for a cast out.

"What exactly are we almost out of?" I asked as he put a soft cloth over her foot.

"Pain killers almost out of antibiotics." He said and i nodded.

"Alright make a list and we'll go find some." I said and he nodded before starting to wrap her foot.

"Anyway she need to stay off this for a few months. At least one." He said and i nodded picking her up.

"Ok I really appreciate it Iida." I said walking to the door.

"No problem." He said and I stopped looking back at him.

"Seriously Iida. We wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for you." I said and he looked a little stunned.

"Um thanks. Nice to know I'm appreciated." He said and I just stepped out to take her to our room.

I didn't want to lay her on the bed because she was extremely dirty but I did it anyway. I huffed and looked around at the room seeing the toys on the ground. That's when I realized something.

When's Emily's birthday?

I was soon brought out of my thoughts when Y/n woke up. I crouched down next to the bed.

Y/n POV

I don't know when i passed out. Some point after Midoriya picked me up. When I woke up I was looking at a familiar roof. Then Izuku got into my view.

"You wanna try and take a shower?" He asked and i nodded as he helped me sit up. He helped me to the bathroom.

"Fuck my shoulder hurts." I growled and he helped me take my shirt off. He then looked at my shoulder.

"It's out the socket. I had the same issue. Here." He said and grabbed my arm gently. He popped it back in place. I hissed and relaxed tired.

"You ok to take a shower?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"No I just want to lay down." I said my body aching. He nodded and made me sit down on the toilet.

"Ok let's clean you up first." He said getting a rag and soaking it in warm water. He started to gently get the blood off. It was quiet for a few moments before he spoke.

"Do you know when Emily was born?" He asked and I hummed thinking.

"She was born two months before winter at night." I said even though my head started to hurt.

"So September maybe?" He said and I shrugged.

"Izuku I don't know my head hurts." I growled frustrated and he nodded.

"Yeah sorry." He said and continued to clean me up.

After I was clean he helped me change and got me in bed.

"Alright you stay here and Mina will bring you Emily and I'll get you something to eat." He said and i nodded and watched him leave.

Not long after Mina walked Emily in. Emily walked over to my side of the bed. She put her hands up and I picked her up and put her on the bed next to me. Mina put her toys on the bed and she crawled to them picking one up.

She put it in her mouth and fell back onto my stomach as she chewed on it. Mina sat on the bed across from me.

"She was a handful while you and Midoriya were gone." She said as I played with Emily's black hair.

"How so?" I asked tiredly laying my head on the pillow.

"She wouldn't go to sleep and she figured out how to run. So she was screaming and crying all through the basement." She said laughing before pointing at Emily. I looked over and Emily fell asleep against me chewing on her toy. I smiled softly at her and rubbed her thin haired head.

"Anyway I'm not complaining about her. I had fun chasing her around. Anyway I'll let you get some rest." She said and she got up. I just smiled at her as she left.

I sat there looking at Emily before I couldn't keep my eyes open.

Midoriya POV

There wasn't much food left so I made her a small sandwich. When I walked in I smiled at them sound asleep.

I walked to my side of the bed and put the plate on my bedside table. Y/n laid on her side with Emily asleep leaning on her stomach. I crawled on the bed and gently grabbed Emily. I laid her on Y/n's arm and tucked them both in.

I got off the bed and sat on the floor with our old bags. I was going to look through them to see if we had any medicine.

I was looking through her bag and found one of her little sisters drawlings. I smiled putting it up on the bed and then switching to my bag. I found Y/n's little sisters toy that I took from the house before it burned down.

I put it on the bed and switched to her bag. There was one thing that took up most of the space in the bag. I pulled it out and my eyes slightly widened at the poncho.

There was a small rip in it and a burn mark along with a blood stain. I looked at it remembering my mother.

She had ripped up one of the thick blankets she was using in the winter to make Y/n something warm so she didn't get hypothermia again while she was out. Considering how destroyed our normal clothes get this was basically in perfect shape.

I sighed sadly as I gripped the fabric. I started thinking about my mom. Even during this world she wanted me to be as happy as possible. I turned around to look at Y/n and Emily. Her ring was still bloody so I got up and gently took it off.

I went to the bathroom to clean it off. My mother adored Y/n. She would be so proud of us and happy I wanted to get married even in this world.

I sighed and put it back on her finger. I kissed both of their heads.

I got back in the floor putting everything away.