Ch.118

There was a reason why I never even thought about my older sister. We were all strangely spread out because we were all mistakes but our father stepped up each time and did the best he could since he basically raised us on his own.

One day my elder sister Scarlet had gotten into my mother's medicine cabinet and took some pills for a headache. That's when she started to get addicted to them.

Her attitude gotten worse when my father found out and she was the biggest threat in the house at the time to me mostly. She couldn't hit mom or dad so I was the target.

I always hated her for it. So when Emily was born I told myself that I would never lay a hand on her and I never did. But I did leave her in that house because of my issues with my mother but I was trying to get her out.

Not long before my father passed he had gotten evidence against Scarlet for her drug abuse. He had her kicked out and eventually arrested for it. He was tired of the drama and wanted to focus on me and Emily.

I think that's what killed him. He was so heart broken having his first born locked away with his own hands. Not even me or Emily could fill the whole in his heart.

But he still did his best.

I woke up to a baby screaming. I gasped and sat up which was a mistake. I hissed in pain and lifted my shirt seeing a bandage.

"Lay down Y/n." Izuku said and I shook my head as pure panic rushed through my body. I fell off the couch and stood up clumsily and ran into the chapel.

"Y/n!" Kirishima and Midoriya said as I stumbled over to Emily who laid on a bench. Mina was tending to her but quickly moved when I came over. I fell to my knees and wrapped my arms around her. I laid my head on the bench next to her as she stopped crying.

"Y/n your not supposed to be up." Midoriya said as he crouched down next to me.

"I'm not I'm sitting." I said and he sighed frustrated.

"Y/n you had bad injuries from the beating." He said and I shrugged.

"Ok." I said and he got agitated.

"Can you at least go lay on the couch. Emily is fine with Mina." He said and i huffed.

"But she was screaming." I said and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"That's because it's storming outside." He said and I gently let her go. Bakugo came over and picked me up since Midoriya's arm was still broken. He took me back to the office and put me on the couch.

"Y/n why didn't you say anything about your condition?" Midoriya asked as Bakugo left closing the door behind him. I glanced at Midoriya who looked at me with worry and sadness. I scoffed and looked away.

"Maybe because I didn't want to see that look on your face." I growled and he lifted my shirt to check on whatever they did to me.

"Iida had to do a tough surgery on you with no equipment because you were too stubborn to tell me that your stomach had bad bleeding from the beating." He said and I pulled my shirt down. He had had enough of my attitude.

"Damn it Y/n let us take care of you." He yelled and I sat up quickly.

"You do realize you're arm was almost shattered because you wanted to protect me! Not to mention you passed out for 24 hours straight after that!" I yelled but a sharp pain went through my stomach and I sat down.

"I took care of you when we both were injured so it doesn't matter. It would have healed by itself." I growled and he went to say something else but the door opened. We both glared at Iida as he walked in.

"Midoriya I have to talk to Y/n can you step out." He said and Midoriya sighed but walked out anyway.

Iida sat on the other end of the couch and looked rather nervous.

"I um I did a few at home tests that I know work on your blood." He started with and I raised a eyebrow as I glared at him.

He continued talking and my eyes widened at the information.

Midoriya POV

I didn't have any idea what Iida had to say. By the time he came out it seemed like he had made the whole situation worse. He opened the door and she was yelling.

"Get the hell out now!" She yelled throwing things at him. I walked to the door only to get it slammed in my face.

I stood there confused as we could all hear her destroying the room. I tried to go in but it was locked.

Y/n POV

I started punching the wall repeatedly until there was a whole and my hand was bleeding. I put my hands in my hair before I felt another sharp pain and I sat on the floor. I gripped my stomach as I curled up on the floor.

The door handle jiggled like someone was picking the lock. The door opened and I rolled my eyes not wanting to see anyone. The door closed and I looked up seeing Kirishima. He smiled softly as he came over and sat next to me on the floor.

"Let me see." He said softly and I showed him my hand. I watched as he wiped the blood off my knuckles. He was very gentle using his artificial hand to hold mine. When we was done he wrapped a arm around my shoulders and pulled me against him.

I gripped his dirty shirt and snuggled into the crook of his neck. I cried hard into his neck and he put a hand on the back of my head keeping me there. I cried loudly as he ran his fingers in my hair.

"Shh everything will be ok." He mumbled softly.