Ch.49

I pulled away and ran my hands through his sweaty and curly hair. I sighed as he still cried. His body shaking from the lack of food and water.

"Hey um I went back and buried your mom." I whispered to him and he smiled at me as tears ran down his face.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." He said crying more.

"When you're better I'll take you to her." I whispered and he nodded.

"Thank you." He whispered and I made him let me go. He whimpered softly and i smiled at him. He wouldn't let my hands go.

"Come on get up let's get you something to eat." I said and helped him up. He was extremely shaky. I put his arm around my shoulders and helped him in.

We walked through the house and Kirishima helped me get him to the dining room table. I sighed and went to walk in the kitchen but he grabbed my hand. I smiled and pat his shoulder.

"I'm just going to make you a sandwich ok. I'm not going far." I said and he nodded letting me go.

I went to the kitchen and tried to find some things to actually make a sandwich. But surprisingly this place was stocked up. I mean I shouldn't be surprised it was someone's getaway home.

I got some bread, mustard, ham, and turkey. I was cutting up a tomato when Kirishima came in.

"How was that horse?" He asked and I hummed handing him a slice of tomato.

"It was fine actually. I never dealt with a horse before but she was good very friendly." I said putting mustard on the bread.

"That's good maybe some of us can ride out and find the others." He said and I glared at him.

"Now you want to find the others. I hope you don't mean me because I don't know how to ride a horse. A motorcycle I'm all for but an animal no." I said and he chuckled.

"Gotta learn at some point." He said and I rolled my eyes finishing the sandwich.

I walked back to Midoriya with the sandwich and a water. Iida was checking his fever and his blood pressure. I gave him the sandwich and water and sat at a chair next to him. He took half and held it out to me.

I looked at it then back at him. He nodded and I rolled my eyes and took a bite. He smiled and took a bite himself.

"Ok after you eat you're going to need to take it easy." Iida said and he nodded. A sandwich was then placed in front of me. I looked up at Kiri.

"You need one to. It's not perfect but it's something. Hard to make a sandwich with one hand." He said and i smiled at him.

"I appreciate the effort Kirishima." I said and started to eat the messy sandwich he made. Iida clapped his hands and pointed at Kirishima.

"I can probably make you something to make life easier for ya." He said and Kiri looked at him surprised.

"Really? That would be fantastic." Kiri said and they both walked off talking. I watched them walk away and when I turned back to my sandwich Midoriya was looking at me. I paused and looked at him confused.

"What?" I asked and he smiled and looked away.

"Sorry I'm just happy you're alive." He said and I nodded.

"Ok just keep the staring at a minimum." I said and he chuckled.

"Yes ma'am." He said and we both laughed.

After we ate I brought him upstairs to my room.

I helped him sit down and he huffed laying back on the bed. I giggled and got down taking his dirty boots off. I put them aside and stood. I pat his knee and he started to get comfortable.

"Ok I'll let you sleep a while." I said turning to walk away. He shot up quickly and grabbed my waist and made me stumble back into him. I yelped as we fell back and sideways onto the bed.

"Uh Midoriya." I said trying to look back at him. He held me tighter as he started shaking again.

"Please don't leave." He whispered and I rolled over in his arms to face him. Quiet tears ran down his face.

"Please don't. At least for a while I don't want you out my sight. Please." He cried and I put a hand on his cheek.

"Ok i will. Anything to prevent you having a panic attack." I whispered and he smiled.

We moved and he got under the blankets as I took my shoes off. I laid down and he fell asleep quickly. I looked at him confused on how he fell asleep so fast. I shrugged and just sat there looking out the window not quite tired yet. That's when the door opened and Ochaco came in.

"Oh sorry." She whispered and I waved it off.

"It's fine he's out. What's up?" I asked and she walked over.

"He won't let you leave his side huh?" She asked quietly. I nodded.

"Yeah I figured he tends to do that. One time I was at work and he went out on a call that involved a nurse getting beat to death and he came to my work and tried to get me out so I could stay home with him so he could keep a eye on me." She said and I giggled softly.

"Yeah that sounds like something he'd do." I said and she glanced at him.

"Um here I brought you this." She said and handed me a book. I opened it and scoffed smiling.

"What no pictures?" I said and we both giggled.

"Yeah sorry I just thought you would like some entertainment." She said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I said and she smiled stepping away.

"Anyway I'll let you be. If you need anything let me know and I am sorry about everything I done again. I really am." She said and I nodded.

"I know you are." I said and she left. I looked at the door until I felt a arm around my waist and a body snuggling into my side.

"You guys ok now?" Midoriya asked and I looked at him.

"You're awake?" I asked and he nodded into my shoulder.

"Yes I heard the door open." He said and I sighed.

"You're that paranoid?" I asked him as I opened the book.

"Yes." He said honestly.

"So you guys good?" He asked again and I shook my head.

"For now until she fucks up again." I said and he hummed as he took a deep breath.

"I knew you would say that." He said and fell back asleep.