Ch.69

I went in the bathroom and washed up a bit. I changed into Midoriya's clothes and laid on the bed.

They smelled like him and he was too busy talking to that blonde bitch to comfort me. His smell made me feel a little better.

Barely one day and I already feel out of place and like me and Midoriya's relationship doesn't make any sense anymore.

One day and I'm doubting everything.

The good thing was I got all my frustrations out on the dead before I came back. So I wasn't going to hurt someone or myself like I did last time.

I'm for sure not going to that party later.

Not long of laying there I fell asleep. Only to dream of those mutated dead things again.

When the door open I jumped out of bed as I grabbed my knife. I turned around and it was just Midoriya.

"Whoa there it's just me." He said and I put my knife back on the nightstand. He opened the closet looking for something and I crawled on the bed to him. I sat on the corner nervously.

"Hey um Midoriya I um." I was cut off by him.

"Which one looks better." He said holding up two different button up shirts.

"Um the light blue one." I said and he nodded putting the other one away.

"Look Izuku can I talk to you?" I asked as he changed.

"Are you going to the party? We need to leave in a few minutes." He said clearly excited about it. I shook my head.

"N-no I didn't plan on it. Izuku can you just let me speak." I said but he just ignored the last part.

"Why not maybe you can make friends and get everybody off your back." He said and I just held myself.

"I don't feel like being around anyone." I said and he sighed deeply.

"Is that why you took Kacchan out on that run and not the actual people you were supposed to take." He said in a annoyed tone.

"What? I didn't have a choice you know how Bakugo is." I said and he turned around to me.

"I also know how you are and you wouldn't let him do that." He said and I scoffed.

"I would if I was upset which I was don't you remember?" I asked and he turned away again.

"All I remember is you storming out the house." He said and I was confused.

"Why are you being so rude?" I asked and he looked at me again.

"You know Y/n if you don't want to be here or try to get along with everyone then maybe you should just leave." He growled and stormed out the room. I sat there on the end of the bed confused and hurt.

I am willing to try but it's only the first day. I decided to show him I was willing by going.

So I got dressed in the nicest clothes I was comfortable in and went to the party.

I stood outside the house nervously watching everyone inside laughing and talking. I looked down at myself in nice clothes and sighed.

This wasn't me. Bakugo was right I don't fit in here. Even he fits in more then I do. Nice dress clothes and fancy dinner party's wasn't me. I looked through the window again and he was talking to Melissa and he kissed the top of her hand. My heart broke and I just walked away.

When I got back to the house I changed into my dirty bloody clothes and got my things together.

I was so confused and hurt. Everything he said yesterday was just a lie I guess.

At least i tried my best.

Even though I don't adjust as quickly as everyone else.

I left the house not even bothering to pick up my clothes that were on the floor. I got to the gates when someone yelled out to me.

"Hey sweet cheeks." They yelled and I just scoffed.

"Bakugo?" I asked looking up the watch tower.

"Yeah I'm on watch come up here." He said and I climbed up the ladder and sat next to him. He shook a alcohol bottle and gave it to me.

"What's this?" I asked too dark to see what it was.

"Tequila." He said clearly already drunk. I sighed and drank some of it.

"Where you goin?" He asked as I gave him the bottle.

"Leaving. Izuku told me off about today and said if I'm not going to try then I should leave so I'm leaving. Not that far but far enough." I said and he put a arm around my shoulders.

"You do what you gotta do girl." He said and I laughed a little.

"I tried to tell him that I love him." I said and he handed me the bottle.

"But?" He asked and I took a big sip.

"But he wouldn't let me talk." I said and he scoffed.

"Oh then fuck him." He said and I just looked out at the woods I was about to go into.

"Ok I'm going. Tell Kirishima I said bye I guess." I said as I got up.

"Yeah yeah." He said as I climbed down and opened the gate.

I walked out and made sure the gate was closed. I walked down the road and into the woods.

Midoriya POV

"See I do have manors." I laughed with Melissa.

"Yeah whatever. So where's your girlfriend?" She asked and i looked down at my feet.

"She um she didn't want to come." I said and she tilted her head.

"Did she not want to come or did you two get into a fight?" She asked and I shook my head.

"She uh Aizawa said that she was only here for me. So I started to feel bad because she is so uncomfortable here. I might have told her to try or leave." I said and she scoffed.

"Look I may not like her but telling her that probably hurt her feelings. So I wouldn't be surprised if she's not home right now." She said and I looked at my drink. Her words made me realize how much I fucked up. I put my drink down and walked out the party.