Ch.32

I woke up earlier and snuck out. I walked back to were I was last night and sat down. I watched the sunrise.

When it was fully up I got my crossbow. I got up and walked through the woods the snow up to my shins.

I walk for a while until I saw a deer. I aimed my crossbow carefully and I shot it. I hummed as I walked over and I picked it up.

I put it over my shoulder. I walked through the deep snow all the way back to the library.

I dropped it and sighed. I was about to sit down and skin it when the door opened.

"Oh yeah I can do that." Kiri said as he walked over.

"Are you sure it's kinda hard." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah. Midoriya is looking for you also." He said and I looked at the deer.

"Um ok." I said and handed him the skinning knife.

I walked past him and into the library. Everyone was packing up stuff.

"Hey Y/n there you are. Look we need to move." He said and I looked at him confused.

"Why?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I think there's a school down the street and I think we can build it up and maybe......hopefully live there." He said and I nodded.

"Ok so who's all going with us?" I asked him.

"Todoroki, Momo, I think Kiri and Denki. Kacchan is staying here to watch Ochaco." He said and I nodded.

"Alright."

Later

We walked up to the school. The whole thing was surrounded by a gate.

"This is the town's middle school. The whole school is gated and has plenty of open area." Denki explained as we looked around.

"We could reinforce the gates and use the land for farming when it gets warmer." Midoriya said.

"We should look around see what we are dealing with." I said already going along the fence.

"She's right. Let's do a sweep and meet in the middle on the other side." Momo said.

Me, Midoriya and Kiri went to the left. Todroki, Momo and Denki went to the right.

As we walked along the fence Midoriya leaned forward and intertwined our fingers together. He held my hand as we walked around the whole place.

We all met in the middle by a gate.

"Ok it looks like all of them are inside." Midoriya said and Denki spoke up.

"It also seems that the power is inside instead of outside like usual. So there's a good chance it's not frozen but we will need a generator." Denki said and everyone nodded along.

"Ok let's go in then." Todoroki said as he opened the gate. Everyone walked in and Midoriya stopped me.

"Is this ok? I know the last time you were in a school." He said and I cut him off.

"I'll be fine Midoriya." I said and I walked past him.

We walked up to the others as they stood in front the doors.

"There's a lot more in there." Kiri said nervous. I walked to the doors and looked in the best I could.

"How can you get so close to them?" Momo asked and I just shrugged.

"Ok everyone spread out and get a knife or something quiet." I said and everyone did what i said. I dug in my pocket and got a bobby-pin.

"You guys ready?" I asked and everyone nodded. I got on one knee and started to pick the lock as the dead slammed against it. When I got done I stood holding the door closed.

"Everyone be ready?" I asked and they all got ready. I smiled and opened the door. The dead stumbled out to them while I hid behind the door so I didn't get ripped apart.

"You're all good Y/n!" Kiri said and I came out from behind the door.

"Ok weapons up and don't split away from your partner." I said and they nodded.

"Kiri your with me." I said and held my crossbow as we slowly walked in the dark building.

We all split up to clear the rooms.

We cleared out a few rooms on our side.

"So you and Midoriya huh." Kiri whispered and I pointed my crossbow at him that had a flashlight taped to the end.

"Excuse me?" I asked and he chuckled quietly.

"Come on those shelves aren't concrete walls." He said and I sighed.

"That was just a kiss ok. We haven't talked about it." I said and he scoffed.

"Really? Then why did you kiss back?" He asked and I looked down.

"I didn't. I don't want to even think about it." I said and he stopped me.

"Y/n come on." He said and I shoved his hand off me.

"No Kiri!" I yelled at him. I didn't want to talk about it. I wasn't good at relationships.

"Y/n look out." He said as one came up behind me. I quickly turned around and shot it in the head. I then heard him yell.

I turned around and he had one biting down on his forearm. I gasped and got my knife out and stabbed it in the head. It fell to the ground and Kiri was stunned.

"Y/n?" He whimpered and the others came running.

"Sh your fine it's ok just sit down." I said and made him sit down.

"What happened!" Midoriya said and I looked back at them.

"Oh shit what do we do?" Momo yelled and we all started to panic.

I started to rake my brain for a solution.

"Y/n do you have a idea!" Todoroki asked and I sighed only getting one idea.

"I need alcohol, gauze, clean sheets or towels now!" I growled and got down on my knees by his left arm. I took my belt off and tightened it around his upper arm.

"Wait what are you doing?" Kirishima cried and I glanced at him sadly

"The bite will kill you. We gotta cut it off." I said and he started to freak out.

"Midoriya hold him down." I said and he did as I told him. Todroki ran over with stuff from the nurses office.

"Ok put alcohol on the sheets and give them to Midoriya. Denki i need you to hold his arm out tightly. Todroki keep watch." I said and Denki shook his head no.

"I'll do it Denki hold him down." Midoriya said and moved holding his arm out.

"Momo make sure the belt is tight." I said and she did as I told her.

"I need someone's belt." I said trying to hurry.

"Take mine." Midoriya said and I quickly got his belt off him and folded it and put it in Kirishima's mouth. I then got my clean machete out and pored alcohol on it.

"I'm so sorry Kirishima." I whispered to myself.

I then swung my machete down.