Ch.68

(It's 2 in the morning and I'm tired so if anything is wrong I'm sorry.)

When I woke up Midoriya wasn't next to me. I looked around and he had already gotten up and dressed.

He walked out the bathroom in his uniform. I hummed and got up on my knees on the bed.

"How do I look?" He asked as he fixed his button up shirt. He walked closer to the bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I think you should skip work and stay here with me." I whispered as I played with his shirt collar. He hummed and gripped my hips.

"I looked that good huh?" He said smiling and I kissed him passionately. He hummed and pulled away.

"I would love to spend all day with you in bed but I have to go see what exactly my job is in this small area." He whispered above my lips and I just wined. He leaned in but got cut off by the door bell.

"Oh no." I wined and he chuckled backing away and went to go see what was up. I growled and went to get dressed.

I got dressed and went downstairs. Aizawa and Midoriya were sitting in the living room waiting for me.

"There you are. I finally have a job for you." Aizawa said and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"I'm not making anyone coffee." I growled and he shook his head.

"Oh no no. You have the most important job in our community." He said and Midoriya patted the spot next to him. I walked over and sat down.

"I want you to be in charge of everything that happens outside these walls." He said and I just raised a eyebrow.

"Like runs, recruitments, any threats stuff like that." He said and I didn't say anything.

"Look I'm going to be honest here. You make people uncomfortable here." He said and I scoffed.

"Why?" I growled and he sighed.

"Your demeanor and behavior." He said and I glanced at Midoriya.

"I haven't even been here a day." I growled.

"Don't act all pissed we both know you don't want to be here. You like it out there otherwise you would have adjusted immediately like the others." He said and I looked down at my hands.

"The only reason you're here is because of him." He said and I just looked down.

"I'm just trying to make you comfortable." He said and I shrugged.

"Yeah whatever." I growled now upset.

"Anyway Midoriya you got patrol. Y/n you have a run to host." The man said standing. He walked over to the door and stopped.

"Oh and I'm hosting a party tonight to welcome you all. Please come and meet everybody." He said before he left.

Me and Midoriya sat there for a couple minutes not saying anything. He put a hand on my wrist.

"Y/n." He said sweetly but I just ripped my hand out his and got up. I grabbed my crossbow and left the house.

I stormed down the street upset. I haven't been her for even twenty four hours and everyone doesn't like me.

I was brought out of my own head when I was grabbed by the arm. I looked up to Bakugo. He shewed the lady he was talking to away.

"What's wrong?" He asked holding my arm tightly.

"Um no one likes me here so my job is to not be here and be out there instead." I whimpered and he sighed grabbing my hand and dragging me with him.

"Ok then I'll go with you." He said and I was confused.

"Why?" I asked and he angrily looked back at me.

"It's the opposite for me." He growled as he dragged me to a group of people.

"You guys for the run?" He asked and they nodded. He snatched the list out their hands and dragged me away.

He dragged me through the gates and down the road away from the community until he decided to stop.

"I was supposed to bring them with." I said and he scoffed.

"They would have gotten you killed." He growled and I just looked down as we walked down the street.

"We don't belong there." He said getting my attention.

"What's that mean?" I asked and he glanced back at me.

"I hate people in general and people hate you. We don't belong there. But unfortunately for us we both have someone that does. We love them to much to say no." He explained and I laughed.

"I don't." I said and he cut me off.

"Don't lie to me. You love that damn cop and you know it. I see the way you look at him sometimes." He said and I just looked away.

"Just because you haven't said those three words to him doesn't mean you don't." He said and I sighed

"I'm just scared. Right when I say it something is going to happen and he's going to be gone." I said and he glanced back at me.

"If you never say it you'll regret it." He said and I only nodded.

"This shit changes you. Being out here for so long. We need this community but some of us don't need it to survive. They do." He said and I just looked at my feet.

"What do I do tho?" I asked and he shrugged.

"In my opinion say fuck them. Who cares what they think it's the end of the world they'll be dead by next week." He said and I laughed a little.

"I just hoped I'd finally fit in." I said.

"Once they run out of food and you bring them a deer or something to eat they'll love you." He said and i smiled.

When we got back he went to put the stuff we got to where ever we're supposed to put it and I went back to the house.

I had made a decision to actually tell Izuku that I love him. To actually say it to his face and not avoid the subject.

But when I walked in the house that blond girl was here and talking and laughing with Midoriya on the couch. I just sadly smiled at them and stormed upstairs.