Ch.157

A few days later.

I went to talk to that lady. She said it was anxiety driven and I just had to get out of it and take control of whatever I was anxious about. So Izuku helped me think of where to start.

That's how I ended up standing outside Bakugo's house with almost a book of a letter I wrote to him. I was just going to leave it but I didn't want it to blow away in the wind. Unfortunately I was too terrified to even knock on the door so I went back home.

I walked through the door and Izuku smiled at me.

"So did you...you didn't give it to him huh." He said seeing the papers still in my shaky hands. I shook my head no. He got up and grabbed his jacket.

"Come on I'll go with you." He said as he put his jacket on. I nodded and we both left.

We walked up on the porch and he rubbed my back.

"Go on I'm right here." He said and I took a deep breath. I went up to the door to knock but my hand just didn't let me. I glanced back at Izuku who only smiled softly as he watched. He stepped forward beside me and knocked on the door for me.

We backed away from the door and waited. The door opened to Bakugo who looked like he just woke up.

"What do you two want?" He asked and I hesitated.

"We or Y/n wanted to give you something. Right honey." Izuku said holding my shoulders for support. I nodded but still hesitated for at least a minute or two.

"Ok you going to give it and go or stand there like a idiot?" Bakugo growled and I sighed.

"Kacchan." Izuku growled back from behind me. Bakugo rolled his eyes and leaned on the doorframe waiting despite the cold air and snow getting into the house. Izuku gently pushed me forward and I just closed my eyes and held out the paper. Bakugo took them and i immediately left.

Izuku POV

We watched her leave and basically run into me on her way.

"The actual hell is this?" Kacchan asked getting my attention.

"That's all her concerns and apologies for what happened. I'd think it would be best if you guys actually had a conversation." I said and he scoffed.

"I said it was fine and not her fault." He growled throwing the papers back at me. I caught them and stepped forward not letting the door close. I shoved the papers back into his hand.

"You will read it and you will talk. I don't care that you don't care what happened to you. But it's one of the many reasons why her voice is gone." I growled pushing him into the house and slamming the door behind me.

"She is trying to get better and she can't do that without you working this out. So do it." I growled and he got in my face.

"Or what?" He growled making me scoff.

"You seen what I did to Toga just imagine what I'll do to you." I growled and he laughed.

"You can't hurt me I'm your "best friend" or whatever bull shit." He growled and I shook my head.

"Do you really think that matters to me right now?" I growled and we got interrupted.

"Katsuki read it and stop all this fighting. We have bigger problems and issues. This might help you also with the night terrors." Kirishima said rather calmly as he stood on the stairs. Kacchan backed off and sighed looking at the papers.

"Yeah ok." He said and I sighed in relief.

"She hasn't even gone to see Emily. So before we lose the Y/n we once knew can you at least try." I asked and he nodded.