Ch.54

I was woken up by Midoriya who was in a panic. I was confused and half asleep. He growled and just picked me up. I gasped as he put me over his shoulder.

He ran outside to the horse but the horse was gone.

"Fuck fuck." He growled and spun around looking for something. It started to rain and I finally heard the growls.

He ran over to something and set me down. It was a trunk of a car. I watched as he sat my stuff on one side of me and got in on the other. I scooted over so he had more room and the groans got louder. He quickly pulled me to him as he closed the trunk. It wouldn't close so I tied it shut with a peace of rope that was in the car.

It started raining hard and the dead were walking past bumping into the car making it shake. Midoriya got his gun and held it in front of me at the trunk opening just in case.

"Go back to sleep Y/n." He whispered in my ear and I scoffed.

We both jumped slightly at one getting really close to the opening. All we could hear was groans and growls we couldn't even hear the rain. The one started banging on the trunk. I gasped and he covered my mouth.

"Shh." He whispered as I sat there and watched as fingers came through the gap of the trunk. My body was suddenly cold and I thought it was just the rain.

Some how I passed out.

When I woke up the trunk was opening. We both tensed up and he almost shot the person.

"Whoa I was hoping for medicine not people." A familiar voice said and I gasped.

"Asui." I said and sat up. She helped me out and looked at me seriously. She grabbed my face and looked me over.

"What?" I asked and she put a hand on my forehead.

"Asui? What's wrong?" Midoriya asked and she sighed.

"I just came from the bus. I found them on the road. Momo, Ochaco, Denki, and Kirishima are all sick with something." She said and Midoriya walked over. She looked at my arm.

"Did she have black blood on this arm?" She asked him as I sat on the car.

"Yeah but I got it off." He said and she shook her head.

"We think that some of the dead are sick or died from it." She said and I was confused so was Midoriya.

"Wait how can they be walking around if they died from the sickness?" Midoriya asked and Asui sighed.

"Might want to talk to your doctor friend about that." She said and we just looked at each other.

"Ok I'm going in to look for some medicine. Then we'll head back to the bus." She said as she walked away from us. Midoriya stepped in front of me and put a hand on my forehead.

"I didn't even notice. I should have known something was wrong when you just passed out." He said and I moved his hand and pushed him away gently.

"It's fine you had other things in mind. Don't stand too close don't need you getting sick." I said and he nodded.

"You're always getting sick. Did you always get sick before?" He asked and I sighed.

"Well no but I had a accident about a year or two before this started. I punctured a lung and well after that my breathing got a little shallow. Which made my body a little weaker so I got sick a little more then I used to. But this isn't that I got blood in my cuts." I said and he just nodded along.

"What kind of accident?" He asked and I shook my head.

"It's not important." I said and looked down at my hands.

"Come on it couldn't have been that bad." He said and I looked up at him.

"It's not important Midoriya." I growled and he put his hands up.

"Ok sorry." He said and I crossed my arms.

"Sorry I just hate talking about it." I said and he hummed.

"Ok I won't bring it up again."

Later

We were following Asui to the bus. I was shivering even though we were in the hot sun. I was out of breath and stopped at a tree. I leaned against it.

I huffed as sweat dripped from my nose onto the ground. My stomach started to flip and I leaned over my hands on my knees. I tried to take some deep breath's but that didn't help and just made me throw up.

"Oh Y/n." Midoriya said and they both ran over. I felt his hand on my back as I threw up. When I was done I spit on the ground. I reached out for Midoriya and he grabbed my shaky hand.

"Asui did you find anything in that house?" He asked her and she nodded digging in her bag. He got his water bottle and poured some over my head. I shivered at the cool water. She gave him some pills and gave them to me.

I put them in my mouth and he handed me the water bottle. I drank it and after I did he picked me up.

We walked a little further and got to the road. There were tents at the end of the bus on the road with a fire. Todoroki ran over.

"She have it also?" He asked and Midoriya nodded.

"Yeah through blood contact." He said and Todoroki pointed at the bus.

"The bus is our quarantine zone. There should be a place to put her." He said and Midoriya went to the bus and got on.

Everyone was asleep in the bus and he tried to be quiet as possible. He got to the back of the bus and laid me down in a seat. He got a pillow and put it under my head. He opened a window above me and then crouched down.

"I'll be right outside. If you need anything just knock." He whispered and I nodded.

He smiled at me as Iida and Asui came on the bus to give the others medicine. He opened the back door and went outside.