Ch.44

"Y/n! Y/n!" I heard yelling and I sat up in bed rubbing my eyes. Midoriya stormed into the room.

"Y/n have you seen my mother?" He asked in a panic. I thought for a second and shook my head.

"No not since yesterday." I said and he looked at me completely panicked.

"Her and the prisoner are gone. We can't find them anywhere." He said as he breathed heavily. I got up and grabbed his arm.

"Midoriya calm down. We'll find her but you need to take a breath." I said and grabbed his hand.

"Take a deep breath ok." I said and I watched him do so.

"Come on." I said calmly and guided him out the room.

There was a group of people in the middle of the hall. I walked up to them and Bakugo was giving orders.

"Kiri, Y/n I want you to search the surrounding woods." He said and I nodded.

"Ok got it. Midoriya you stay with Bakugo." I said and let go of his hand.

I ran down the hall to my room and got dressed. I got my weapons.

I met Kiri in the hall and we left quickly. I left Roxy with Midoriya for some kind of comfort companion.

I was in such a hurry I forgot my bag and my poncho.

We got outside and in the woods.

"Kiri if something comes up on you and you need help just yell. I'll come." I said and he nodded with his shotgun in hand.

"Split up so we can cover more ground." I said and we split up.

We looked all around and didn't find any signs of her.

I sighed frustrated when I heard something coming from home.

"Well well looks like half your people are gone. Look who we found." I heard that man's voice echo through the woods.

I gasped and ran to the woods edge. When at the edge I saw a tank at our gates along with military vehicles. People all around the vehicles.

Midoriya was in the middle of the field with his hands up. He was a crying mess. I looked back at the people to see Inko on her knees in front of Monoma.

"Please we can live in peace together just please don't hurt her!" Midoriya yelled. I got my crossbow and loaded it.

"No we can't and you know that." Monoma said pointing a gun at Inko's head.

"This is your last chance. Leave and surrender all your stuff or die." Monoma threatened.

"Please can we just work something out? We can live together in peace please." Midoriya begged.

"We can both use the land for farming. We can half the school and we won't have to see each other again." Midoriya said and the man's hand hesitated for a second and pulled away from Inko.

"Hmm yeah we could." He said but pointed it back at Inko.

"But no." He said and pulled the trigger. The gunshot rang through out the woods. My blood ran cold as Inko fell to the ground.

Everyone started shooting each other. Midoriya getting hit in the leg and having to hide behind a bus.

I gripped my crossbow and ran forward not hearing Kirishima scream my name. I ran down the hill and slammed one of the guys against a vehicle. I grabbed my knife and slit his throat and the tank shot at the school.

I found a grenade off the man. I grabbed it and pulled the pin. I ran to the end of the barrel and rolled it down the tanks barrel.

I ran past it as it blew up inside. I saw Monoma making his way to Midoriya. I aimed my crossbow and shot it. The arrow pierced his thigh making him fall.

I sharp pain ran up my back and I dropped my crossbow and fell down beside Inko. A man got on top of me and started to beat me.

"Y/n!" I heard Midoriya's voice yell as the man's head was blown off.

Then everything went black.

Midoriya POV

I saw Y/n attack them on her own and I watched her go down. I yelled her name but I was tackled to the ground.

I struggled against Monoma but he had the upper hand and kept punching me in the face. I eventually got my hands around his neck and flipped us over.

I leaned forward and put all my body weight on his neck. Nothing but rage in veins as I choked him to death. He struggled and cried but he couldn't get me off. I physically felt his throat collapse as his movements slowed.

I stood and got my revolver. I shot him in the head multiple times.

I looked around and the dead were closing in. I sighed and limped my way back into the school.

The left half of the school was destroyed. I walked to the right and I didn't see anyone. The only one who stayed was Roxy and she was begging to get in Y/ns room.

I opened the door and walked in. She ran to her bed and cried as she sniffed the bed. I noticed that she had left almost everything here.

I sighed knowing that all mine was destroyed. I was in mental shock and just watched Roxy. I huffed and packed everything up.

I put her poncho on. I limped to the nurses office and got everything that was in there. I walked out when I had everything just to bump into someone.

"Midoriya?" Ochaco said and I didn't say anything.

"Come Roxy." I said and walked away. They both followed me.

"Midoriya where are we going?" Ochaco asked and I didn't say anything.

"Midoriya?" She said and I turned around to her.

"I don't know damn it just shut the fuck up and follow or don't I don't give a damn." I growled at her and she shut up real quick.

We walked through the school doors and ran to the woods.