Ch.83

9 months later

The wall was mostly complete and Midoriya moved to a different house. Momo had also just started her 9th month.

I have been trying to occupy myself by helping Todoroki take care of her. It worked for a while and we got closer.

Aizawa had given Midoriya complete control of the community. Something about how he wanted to spend as much time with his little family as much as he could. Witch somehow made me his second hand. Momo said it was because of our relationship.

Speaking of our relationship. Every day we would spend the day apart and Rebekah has been up his ass. I wasn't to worried about it because well.

I rolled over in bed in the middle of the night. Light from a lamp shined in my face waking me up. I growled and rubbed my eyes. I looked at Midoriya who was still awake sitting at his desk mumbling.

"Midoriya what are you doing?" I whispered and he looked back at me and smiled.

"I'm sorry love did I wake you?" He whispered and I shook my head.

"No you didn't. What are you doing?" I asked as I sat up a little.

"I'm working on plans for a new gate. A better one." He said and i nodded looking at the clock.

"Hmm at two in the morning." I said and he looked surprised and looked at his watch. He sighed and looked at the blueprints.

We were still broken up but neither one of us could sleep alone. It was a comfort that we both needed. I think deep down we know that each other is all we have. Sure we have the others but our relationship was stronger then the ones with them.

I watched him get up and turn the light off. I watched him take his shirt off and he then crawled over me and fell on the bed beside me. He kissed my cheek as we cuddled up to each other.

"You know I still love you." He whispered and I kissed underneath his jaw.

"I know i still love you too." I whispered and snuggled into his chest.

That morning I left early and went to Momos house.

I was in her kitchen making her and Todoroki breakfast. Mostly Momo tho. Right when I started cooking she came downstairs and sat excitedly watching me cook.

The happy morning didn't last too long. Midoriya came in the house when I was finishing up.

"Y/n I need you to come with me now." He said and Todoroki took over.

Me and Midoriya walked out and we both stormed down the street.

"We have some guests. At the gate someone named Overhaul." He said and my eyes widened.

"What? We haven't heard anything about that man since the wall broke." I said and he nodded.

"Exactly. Now he wants Eri and we can't let him get his hands on her." He growled and i nodded and we got to the gate and everyone on the other side of the gate had on plague masks.

"Hi how may I help you?" Midoriya said and I stood behind him and crossed my arms.

"We are looking for a little girl named Eri that was sent from god." The brown haired man with golden eyes said and I tried not to laugh.

"Um well we have plenty of kids here but all of them are gifts from god but nun of them are orphans." Midoriya said. The man crossed his arms.

"Look I know she lives here now just hand her over and we won't hurt you." The man said and I scoffed.

"We don't know a little girl named Eri. You step a foot in our community I'll kill you myself." I growled and Midoriya put a hand up.

"Excuse my wife. We are extremely weary of strangers and we aren't taking anyone in." Midoriya said and the man scoffed.

"Then we want half of what you have." The man growled and midoriya made sure I didn't say anything.

"Actually we can barely spare a can of corn unfortunately with winter approaching and all." He lied again.

"Yes winter is a scarce time for us all. Unfortunately we are closing in on the year mark and there shouldn't have been a year of this. If you see a girl with almost white hair let us know." The man said and narrowed his eyes at us before he turned around.

Me and midoriya then went to go find Bakugo.

"Wife huh?" I said and he glanced back at me.

"Sorry it just seemed right to lie about everything." He said and i nodded.

"I know I was just a little surprised is all." I said as we walked up onto the porch of Bakugo and Kirishima's house.

"Why the hell do you guys always walk in without knocking." Bakugo growled.

"We have a problem. That group that we had a few problems with a few months ago. They're back they want Eri and apparently half of our stuff." Midoriya explained and Bakugo crossed his arms.

"And you didn't shoot him in the head because?" Bakugo growled and i nodded walking past Midoriya.

"Exactly the apocalypse's anniversary is coming and you know what that means? Winter were its fucking freezing and all our farmland will be dead." I said and he nodded.

"Guys i know you all jump to violence whenever you get the chance. I want to try things different. They won't get Eri and maybe we can make a deal and maybe winter won't be so bad." He said and the three of us looked at each other.

"You do realize someone's going to die with that plan." Kirishima said and Midoriya crossed his arms and sighed.

"I know but I would like to at least try and make things easier on us all." He said and I shook my head.

"That's why I'm putting Y/n and you Kacchan on perimeter security and whoever else is qualified for the task. If they attack we will show them no mercy." Midoriya said seriously.