Ch.132

Being out in a dead infested city was terrifying. Behind every corner was one or a small group or a big group. It didn't help my sister was hunting me down but the thing is even though we were taught by the same man.

I was better.

I had covered myself in guts and blood. So i can move throughout the city without getting noticed at all. That's always how i knew where she was. Because the dead reacted to her. Even the mutated didn't notice me.

I was eating a boar that had made its way into the city. I let my little guardian angel eat whatever I didn't want. I had tied up one and have been leading it around like a portable security system.

The dead one I had was a military guy and I had found a grenade on his and I fully intended to use it.

When I got done eating I kept that fire going and left that area.

I walked down the side walk in the middle of the night feeling her eyes on me. So I moved into the building near by. I opened the door to the stairwell and waited.

She walked in quietly and our eyes met. I bolted up the stairs and she followed. As I got closer to the top there were more and more dead. They were too slow to grab us but that's until a mutated showed up and joined that chase. When I saw the roof door I got the grenade and threw it down the stairs.

I ran out the door onto the roof and ran full speed to the edge as the grenade exploded. I jumped off the side as the building started to crumble. The fall fucked up my launch and when I landed on the other roof I hurt my ankle.

The building I was on shook a little but didn't fall. I got up to watch the building fall but I fell down because my ankle hurt really bad. I looked down and it looked to be broken.

"Damn." I growled and crawled to the edge that was close to the road that was a straight shot to the CDC. I dug in my bag and got a flashlight and started signaling.

Midoriya POV

We all ran outside when we heard and felt a explosion. I gave Emily to Mina and me and Kacchan went running inside and up the building.

We got to the roof only to see a flashing light near the roof by the building that exploded.

"What is that?" I asked and kacchan huffed.

"It's SOS she's in trouble let's go." He said and I grabbed his arm.

"Wait you're injured and we don't know how to get to her. She just called every dead person to her." I said and he smirked.

"I know a way and if she can survive in that for two days then we can for one." He said and i nodded.

"What about the guy?" I asked as we stormed down the stairs.

"What the one that was burned alive got up beat your ass and left? If we find him we kill him simply." He said and i nodded.

Y/n POV

I stopped flashing the lights and relaxed on the gravel roof. I rolled over and looked up at the stairs. Hoping to god the guys saw my light because there's no way I'm going anywhere with my ankle.

I sat up and dug in my bag. I had food and stuff for a small fire if I wanted. I sighed and got a can of sweet corn out and cracked it open. I hummed and looked around as the building behind me just kept collapsing. I looked at my hands and sighed deeply.

My ring was all bloody you couldn't even see the color of it. I tried to wipe it off but the blood was already dry.

Midoriya POV

We got everything we needed. I made sure Mina had everything she would need for Emily and we left.

If we did this right we could have her back by sunrise. Of course something had to go wrong tho.

As we were getting all bloody so we could get through the dead there was another explosion. This one was at the bottom of the building she was on. We got up and ran to the building next to it.

It was a apartment building and we got to the top and despite being injured Kacchan slammed his body into the door breaking it down. I ran in once it was broken and opened the balcony door.

"Y/n!" I yelled and it took a moment before her head popped over the edge.

"The building is on fire come on jump I'll catch you." I yelled and she scoffed.

"My ankle is broken!" She yelled back and I looked around thinking.

"Do you trust me?" I asked and she hesitated a second.

"Yes I do." She said and I looked down and put my feet between the bars and looked up.

"Then drop I'll catch you. I promise." I said and she disappeared before coming back with her backpack. She threw it down and Kacchan caught it. I looked up as she crawled over the edge and dangled.

She let go and I reached out and grabbed her hand. The force of the fall pulled my shoulder out the socket. I hissed and Kacchan helped pull her up and over the railing. She used the railing to stand but I quickly picked her up. I wrapped her arm around my neck and crouched down and grabbed her legs. Her body resting on my shoulders. My arm wrapped around her legs and held her arm to them.

This was a hold I had learned in the military and it was quite useful when in panicked situations and needed to get out quickly. It hurt like hell to have her weight on my shoulder that was out of the socket but we had to get back to the CDC.