Ch.105

I was stressing out. A bad storm started that night and the lightning woke me up and Emily. Bakugo was helping me this time and he did a rather good job.

Midoriya hasn't came here and I was getting worried. I stood at the window watching the storm. I sighed and looked at Bakugo who was taking Midoriya's place in bed for the time being. He was laying on his side a hand over Emily who was now asleep. Bakugo wasn't asleep he was glaring at me annoyed of my hovering.

"Why don't you go sleep with Kirishima. I'll look after her." He said and I shook my head.

"Y/n you need sleep. I'm sure Deku has his reasons for not showing up. Like maybe the big storm you're watching." He growled and I sighed. I looked down nodding.

"Ok I will try." I said as I turned away from the window and went out in the hall and closed the door.

I went downstairs and walk to the guest room lightly knocking on the door. I slowly walked in and Kirishima was dead asleep in bed. I smiled at him drooling on his pillow. His hair now long with red tips. His hair was jet black at the top. I hummed and slowly slipped into Bakugo's side of the bed. I sighed and got comfortable. That's when I felt Kiri roll over.

"Katsuki." He mumbled as he wrapped his arms around my small body. He stopped a second and his head popped up.

"Katsuki?" He mumbled confused. I giggled rolling around to face him.

"Wrong hot head." I whispered and he smiled laying his head back down.

"Either one is ok with me." He said as he pulled me into his chest the best he could with one hand. It was a little strange to cuddle someone with only half a arm.

But his warmth gave me comfort. I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep quite quickly to the sound of the rain outside.

Bakugo POV

The next morning I was making a actual breakfast when Kirishima walked in. I look over to him as he was trying to put his arm on tiredly.

"Hey you wanna go find that damn nerd with me?" I asked him as I put some bacon on a plate.

"Yeah I can go." He said and I nodded continuing what I was doin.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked him as he tiredly sat down on a stool.

"I didn't want to get up. She likes to cuddle unlike someone." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"You know why I don't cuddle." I said glancing at him.

"Yeah and I understand your reasons. I'm just picking." He said and I put a plate in front of him.

"Is Y/n asleep?" I asked as I leaned on the bar.

"Yes I made sure not to wake her up. She is very tired." He said and i nodded.

"Yeah she hardly slept since Ochaco got bit." I said and his face saddened as he looked down at his food.

"I almost forgot about that. I can't believe she's gone now. She's been with us since the farm." He said and I shrugged.

"I'm use to losing Conrad's by now." I said being completely honest and taking a peace of bacon off his plate.

"She wasn't a conrad Katsuki she was our friend." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"A friend that got Jirou killed and almost Inko killed. Y/n is our friend and we need to go find Deku before she gets herself killed doing it herself." I explained and he shook his head not wanting to argue with me.

Soon Kami, Iida, Mina, and Asui came over. Mina was going to stay with Emily while we were gone and Y/n was sleeping. I watched her grab everything she needed for Emily and go next door. We then left to go find Deku.

Y/n POV

I woke up with a mind splitting headache. I slowly got up not noticing that Kirishima was gone. I went to the kitchen and got myself something to eat that was already in the fridge. I didn't know what time it was nor did I care.

I jumped when the front door opened and everyone came in. I was confused a little. I didn't realize that no one was here. My eyes met green ones and I almost spit out my food.

Midoriya looked tired and drained covered in blood. The others didn't have any on them so what the hell happened. Bakugo pointed up the stairs to our room and Midoriya went straight that way not even looking at me. I decided to give him a little space.

For the rest of the day I felt like complete shit. My head still hurt and my stomach was hurting and felt like i could throw up any moment. I of course told Iida and he said I was having a abnormal migraine. That could have been caused by anything.

It hurt so bad I wanted to claw my eyes out. I was glad that Mina had Emily but the headache was lasting all day and I got tired again. I wanted to try and sleep it off so I went upstairs to my room. I went to walk in but the door was locked. I sighed and knocked on the door.

"Midoriya can I come in? I'm really tired." I said trying to open the door. I wasn't getting a response.

"Midoriya please I won't bother you." I said and still no response. I sighed wanting to bash my head in from the pain. I growled letting the handle go.

"Y/n hey why don't you just come down here." Kirishima suggested and i nodded.

"Yeah ok." I said and he held my hand so I didn't fall down the stairs. He let me lay on his side of the bed and got a cold wet rag on my forehead. He turned all the lights off and closed the curtains over the windows.

He got in bed next to me and I looked at him.

"What about Katsuki?" I asked and he chuckled.

"He is already passed out on the couch and I'm not going to wake him." He said and I giggled a little my eyes getting heavy.

"I wouldn't wanna wake him either." We both laughed and I moved the rag over my eyes and sighed deeply.

"I hate migraines." I growled at the roof. All he did was hum next to me. I was fighting to keep my eyes open. I was worried about Midoriya it wasn't like him to ignore me.

( I made a new story that has nothing to do with MHA if anyone that likes Hogwarts legacy wants to check it out it's on my page.)