Ch.127

Y/n POV

Me and Mina were playing a game but she kept kicking my ass.

"Damn you're way too good at this fucking game." I growled and she giggled shrugging.

"I know." She said and I rolled my eyes. I looked over at Emily who had a toy in her mouth. There was baby toys and she loved them. Keigo was reading a book but he ended up on the floor playing with her. I smiled taking a sip of wine that we found.

"I think we can stay here." I said and Mina hummed.

"For how long exactly? We only have a limited supply of gas for the power." She said and I shrugged.

"A few months won't hurt." I said as Kirishima walked in looking half asleep.

"Where's Katsuki?" He said rubbing his eye.

"Him and Midoriya are having a guys day." I said and he nodded.

"You didn't know they left?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Katsuki knows I sleep in and he is still on his military schedule. Damn people get 8 hours and only 8 hours so he knows to leave me be." He said as he sat in a chair near by. I walked over to check his arm. I crouched down and unwrapped the bandage. It looked fine no infection.

"How are you?" He asked and I knew what he was asking about.

"I'm doing a lot better then I was." I said and he smiled.

"Good that's good." He said and I wrapped his arm back up.

"You should try and beat Mina at air hockey. It's extremely difficult. Even with the air off." I giggled and he got up.

"Ok let's go." He said and they started playing rather aggressively.

I sat on the floor watching. I remembered I have a cut on my side and I lifted my shirt checking on it. It wasn't infected either and I sighed as I looked at my bruises that were now mostly green and yellow. I rubbed my stomach lost in thought as I looked up. I was surprised to see Emily walking my way. I smiled and held out my arms for her. She got in my reach and I picked her up and put her in my lap laying her head on my chest. She sucked on her fingers as she relaxed.

I hugged her gently and kissed her head. She's the only baby I'll ever need.

Eventually Emily fell asleep on me and I moved to the sofa next to the chair Keigo was sitting in as he read. I cuddled with her on the couch.

I wasn't sleeping or anything I was just enjoying the sound of laughter.

Ok maybe I did drift off a little bit.

I woke up when someone gently rubbed my thigh. I looked up and Midoriya smiled softly at me. I smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"Did you have any fun or did something happen?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing happened. We just talked." He whispered to me and i smiled sitting up letting Emily lay on the couch.

"Was it a good talk?" I giggled and he smiled.

"Yeah it was." He said and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"That's good. You feel better?" I asked and he sighed.

"A little bit." He whispered and I pulled away kissing his cheek.

"Good a little is a good start." I said smiling brightly at him. He ran his hand in my hair.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered making me blush. He kissed my forehead.

"Hey Midoriya come try to beat Mina." Kirishima said and Midoriya patted my leg.

"I bet I can." He said chuckling and I watched them.

Later
Midoriya POV

I leaned on the door frame watching Y/n messily cut her hair. She got frustrated and put the scissors down and cleaned up her mess.

"You just going to linger?" She asked me as she looked at me in the mirror.

"Just admiring." I said and she giggled glancing at me.

"Because I'm just so beautiful huh." She giggled and I got off the wall and walked over.

"Yes and strong and smart." I said as I got closer to her and I wrapped my arms around her waist hugging tightly. I kissed her neck and dug in my pocket. I grabbed her left hand.

"And most importantly my wife." I whispered as I slipped the rings on her ring finger. She gasped and looked at the ring closely.

"Oh it's beautiful." She said before kissing my cheek. I smiled softly.

"I got it from a store I didn't cut it off anything." I explained. She only giggled.

"I would have loved it either way." She said and I squeezed her tightly.

"Y/n Midoriya. I like it." She said and I snuggled into her shoulder.

Bakugo POV

"Hey dummy." I said as I fell back on the bed next to him.

"Yes?" He asked and I got the survival necklace I found out my pocket. I dangled it in front of his face.

"You got me something? Without me asking whoa." He said chuckling and I smacked him upside the head.

"Do you want it?" I growled and he nodded taking it.

"Of course I want it." He said and sat up putting it over his head.

"I figured if you sharpened it you would be able to use it if you got into a pinch without two hands." I said.

"Thank you Katsuki." He said looking back at me softly. I blushed and threw a pillow in his face.

"Don't look at me like that idiot." I growled as he chuckled. He got closer and hovered over me with one hand on the bed.

"Is someone flustered?" He asked and i looked away.

"No." I growled. He laid on top of me getting in my face trying to kiss me. I looked away and all he got was my cheek.

"Come on let me thank you." He said chuckling.

"No! Get off!" I yelled and he didn't listen he just kissed my cheek and forehead several times.

I tried to hide my blush and smile but I couldn't.