Ch.75

(Graphic descriptions.⚠️)

The man's screams echoed throughout the woods. I slowly skinned peace by peace of skin off his chest. I took a break now that half his torso was nothing but muscle. I looked back at Bakugo and he had chopped off two of the man's limbs.

I got up and grabbed the dead man that hurt Todoroki and I dragged his body into the fire. I turned around to continue but I froze when I saw a runner hovering above him.

I backed away slowly and grabbed Bakugo. He growled and looked at what I was looking at. It looked at us before it started ripping the man apart. We both watched silently as it did. Blood everywhere and he was nothing but a torso.

We grabbed our stuff and then immediately ran away into the woods. We ran as we heard screams from the man we left behind.

When we got back I realized I opened up almost all my stitches from running. Me and Bakugo got back in the gates and back to the infirmary.

We walked In covered in blood. My eyes met the blue ones of Melissa who sat next to Midoriya's bed side. I glared at Kaminari who quickly looked away. I put my crossbow aside and stepped towards her.

"Move or I'll cut out your tongue." I growled and she stood and crossed her arms. I stormed over and got in her face.

"Or would you prefer I cut off your head." I growled and Bakugo got between us.

"You both leave. Y/n you get cleaned up and come back." He said and he got in Melissa's face.

"You leave and don't come back you don't belong in here with us and definitely not with him." Bakugo growled at her and she looked a little hurt.

We both left immediately.

I limped into the house and leaned on the counter. I was trying to stay calm but my hands wouldn't stop shaking. I looked at a cup I had left out earlier and grabbed it. I threw it across the room. It flew into the living room and shattered above the fireplace. I growled as tears fell from my eyes.

The front door opened and it was Melissa. I rolled my eyes.

"You know I don't know what he sees in you. You're just a angry little girl." She said and I leaned back against the counter.

"Leave or I'll kill you." I growled and she just laughed.

"Right. So are you sure he actually loves you?" She said and I quickly turned grabbing a alcohol bottle and I threw it at her face. The bottle shattered in her face and she screamed and cried.

"I said get out!" I yelled and she ran out the house.

I went upstairs as I took deep breaths to calm down. When in my room I heard Bakugo come back to wash up and he was also having his own brake down.

I heard some banging around but I just ignored it. I walked in the bathroom and I sighed deeply. I started the shower and got undressed. I sat in the tub as the water rained over me. The cold water relaxed my raging body. The adrenaline left my body and my hands were now steady.

When I was done and got all the blood off. I got out and changed. I put basketball shorts on so I could get stitched up when I went back to the infirmary.

I cleaned the mess I made up and walked out the house. Bakugo's mess I left for him. He punched a few holes in the door and walls and broke a few chairs.

I walked into the infirmary quietly and sat at Midoriya's bedside. Iida has been working hard but he was on a roll so he sat on the floor and stitched up my thigh and knee.

"He will be fine. We got him here just in time. I will send people out to get him a compression shirt hopefully a long sleeve one." He said and I just nodded.

"I gave him some pain killers he should be fine when he wakes just don't let him lay on his back or side." Iida explained and i nodded.

"Thank you Iida I appreciate it." I said and he just hummed.

When he was done he decided to go home and sleep. I volunteered to stay and watch over them. I jumped when my arm was grabbed.

"Y/n?" Midoriya whispered and I turned in my chair to him and held his hand.

"I'm right here." I whispered back as I ran a comforting hand in his hair.

"Did you do it?" He asked and I was confused.

"Do what?" I asked and he sighed in a little pain.

"Did you kill the people that did this?" He growled and i nodded.

"Yes me and Bakugo did. I know you didn't want me to." He cut me off.

"Good." He growled and I just looked at his hand.

"How is everyone?" He asked and i smiled.

"They are ok and you are also. I also might have made a mistake." I said and he sighed.

"Who ever pissed you off and got hurt I don't care right now." He said and i smiled.

"Alright. You get some rest." I whispered and he gripped my hand.

"Please don't leave." He said as he looked at me sadly.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said and he smiled as he closed his eyes.

That morning when I woke up. I was still in the chair and my neck hurt. I looked around and Midoriya was sitting up as Iida wrapped really thin gauze around his arm and back. I got up and moved the chair more into his view. He smiled at me.

I looked around more and Bakugo and Kirishima were having a conversation outside. Momo was crying and explaining her worries to Todoroki. I then saw Melissa who was getting her face checked out.

"How's your face?" I growled and she glared at me.

"Fuck you."