Ch.76

We all talked for a little bit and they were ok to at least go home and relax. We walked outside and there was a group of people outside. We stopped and looked around at them.

"You crossed a line!" A man yelled.

"You're not supposed to hurt us!" A woman yelled and Midoriya leaned over to me.

"So I guess she told everyone about your little out burst." He whispered and I just crossed my arms.

"Now come on we can talk about this no need for a riot." He said waving his hands as he smiled at everyone.

Everyone just yelled at us and then started chanting to kick us out. That seemed to hit a nerve with him. He gave Bakugo a look and they both grabbed someone from the crowd. Bakugo was about to break the man's neck and Izuku held his revolver to the other man's temple that he held hostage. I stood there and watched surprised.

"You really think you're gonna take this community from us?" Midoriya growled and he looked at the man he held in his arms.

"From Todoroki? From Bakugo? From Y/n? From Me!" Midoriya yelled making the man flinch in his hold.

"Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" Midoriya growled and he looked up at the group of people.

"I'm trying to keep us together. Alive! I'm trying to do that no matter what. I almost got my group killed for you people for Christs sake!" Midoriya yelled and he removed the gun from the man's head.

"Why don't you go find out yourselves.....you know send me a postcard." He growled and everyone looked at each other.

"Go one there's the door. You can do better let's see how far you get." He growled pointing at the gate before he let the man go and pushed him to the group. So did Bakugo.

"Let's get one thing straight. You're staying and so are we. It's either we help you live or you die on your own." Midoriya growled and he grabbed my hand. Everyone was quiet and he stormed through the middle of the group dragging me along with.

"Uh Midoriya what was that?" I asked and he just sighed.

"I'm tired and I just want to sleep. I'm done with all the drama." He growled as he dragged me.

We got to the house and he pointed at the couch. I just walked over and stood there. He took his shoes off and walked over. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me.

"Can we cuddle?" He whispered softly and i nodded.

"As long as it doesn't hurt." I said and took my shoes off and I laid on the couch.

He laid on top of me and snuggled his face into my chest. I giggled and tried to keep my hands in places I knew wouldn't hurt him. He fell asleep quickly to the sound of my heart beating.

I watched Bakugo and Kirishima come in and lock the front door. I waved at Kirishima as they went upstairs. I laid there thinking.

Midoriya hasn't been that violent to innocent people before.

I played with his hair as he slept. I listened to the mumbling upstairs from Bakugo and Kirishima talking. I sighed and got comfortable underneath Midoriya and closed my eyes.

Kirishima POV

I sighed as I tried to take my shirt off with one hand. I just got dizzy from blood loss and Bakugo made me sit down. I brushed his hands off me.

"Shitty hair I'm sorry." He said as he crouched down in front of me.

"Are you? I told you not to go out there. This is exactly why I don't want you to be out there." I cried as I raised my stub up.

"I know but look. I went out there with Y/n and I'm completely fine." He said and I just looked down at my lap.

"Me and Y/n didn't get hurt at all. Let's be completely honest here. Me and Y/n are so much alike that we could destroy the world of we wanted to. If we get kidnapped together someone's gonna die. If damn Deku can feel safe with us going on runs together then you should also." He said and he held my hand in between both of his. I looked down in his red eyes. He sighed and looked down as he held my hand to his head.

"I love you and if anyone or anything got between us I wouldn't hesitate to do whatever it took to get back to you alive." He said and my eyes widened.

"You what?" I asked and he looked up at me confused.

"What? I've said that before." He said and I shook my head.

"No you haven't." I said and he hummed.

"You must have been asleep then." He said and I sighed deeply.

"Fine. You can be on the run team on one condition." I said and he looked up at me.

"What's that?" He asked.

"You only go with Y/n. So if she's injured and on house arrest then you are on house arrest." I explained and he nodded.

"That's sounds good to me." He said and i smiled at him. He played with my hand.

"So does that mean we are..." He trailed off and i smiled. I nodded and he got up kissing me and pushing me down to the bed.

"No not now I'm dizzy." I laughed and he shrugged and kissed my neck.

Later
Y/n POV

After Midoriya woke up. We went upstairs. He sat at the end of the bed as I slowly took his shirt off. I then slowly took the gauze off.

When it was off I went to the bathroom and got a warm wet rag. He isn't able to take a shower so I was just going to clean him up a bit.

I got on the bed behind him and I gently pressed the rag to his exposed muscle. He hissed in pain and I felt bad.

"Oh I'm sorry. I know it hurts." I said and he leaned back a little and rubbed my thigh.

"It's fine just be little more gentle." He said and I did so.

"I should have been there with you." I said and he shook his head.

"No if you got hurt this badly I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He said and I just sighed.