Ch.100

(Chapter 100!!! Omg!!! I'm a little surprised with myself to be honest. I'm glad that so many of you are still reading. I love all your comments they always make my day. Enjoy. I didn't read this over.)

When I woke up the next morning I just laid there watching Midoriya put his shirt on. I stopped him and I touched the pink scarred skin on his back.

He looked over his shoulder at me as I touched the skin softly. He smiled and turned to me and grabbed my right hand. He brought it up to his lips and softly kissed were my pinky should be. I smiled at the gesture.

"Oh I have these." I said as I dug into my pocket. I pulled out his dog tags that I cleaned the best I could a long time ago. I put them around his neck and ran my hands down his neck.

"Thank you." He said and I only nodded. He smiled softly at me as he looked at my lips. He leaned down and kissed me softly. I hummed and kissed back passionately. His hand ran up my neck and he pressed his fingers under my jawline not so subtly checking my heart beat. I giggled and pulled away a little.

"Very subtle babe." I whispered over his lips and he smirked.

"Shh I was just checking." He whispered and kissed me deeply as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my hands in his hair. He pulled away tilting his head and kissing me more passionately. He bite down on my bottom lip making me gasp. His tongue slipped into my mouth. I hummed deeply as he pulled me closer to his body. My hands ran through his hair pulling at it. He then pulled away a little bit.

"Oh Iida wants to see you." He whispered as he kissed my jawline.

"That's too bad." I whispered as I let him do whatever. His hands ran up my sides but when he got to my ribs I hissed and pulled away. He looked at me concerned and lifted my shirt.

"The cut is swollen and the bruises are worse. You go see Iida and I'll get you some snow for the swelling." He said and I just sighed and followed him.

Iida made me sit at the Island as he really looked at my pinky's knuckle.

"There's some dead skin and it spread a little. I'll have to cut it out." He said and I just nodded. That's when Kirishima came in with a evil smile. He got a stool and sat next to me happily.

"What's your deal?" I grumbled tired.

"I just can't wait to see your face. You'll finally know what it was like for me to have you cutting away at my muscle and skin." He said and I looked at Iida who was using a lighter to heat up his small sharp tweezers.

He started cutting away some dead black spots and I tried not to scream. I growled and hit the counter trying not to cry. Kirishima laughed at me as I glared at him. Midoriya walked in and leaned on the counter next to me.

"How's it going." He asked as he put a bucket of snow on the counter.

"Both of these two are lucky I have a fever. Otherwise I'd kill them both." I growled as I gripped the counter. I huffed laying my head on the counter.

"Just try and be quiet. I saw a few dead outside so if you scream and wake Emily we have a little issue." He said and I just glared at him. He just smiled sweetly at me before holding my hand.

"It won't take long." He said softly and I rolled my eyes. My whole body flinched in pain when he cut a spot away.

I watched as Midoriya looked through the cabinets in the kitchen for something. I hissed and hit my head in the counter when Iida cut another spot. I huffed when the pain stopped.

"Ok I'm gonna stitch it up." Iida said and I just nodded.

The stitches didn't hurt that much but they still did. When he was done I watched him wrap it up. I sighed at the soft feeling of cotton gaze that he put against the stitches. When he was done I looked at my hand closely and it was shaking from the pain.

I sighed as I got up from the stool. I looked At Kirishima who smiled up at me. I smiled before I hit him upside the head. Not hard but enough to get payback for him laughing at me.

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch watching the fire. Midoriya sat next to me with a small ziplock bag of ice and snow. He lifted my shirt to put it against my bruised side and chest. I flinched at the cold and pushed him away and laid on the couch. He sighed pulling my legs on his lap as he moved closer and did it again. I whimpered but didn't say anything knowing I didn't have a choice.

We just sat on the couch quietly. He was looking at my right hand and arm. His rough fingers tracing over my scars. Mostly the bite mark on my forearm. I smile at him.

"Witch one is your favorite?" I whispered and he looked at me confused.

"My favorite?" He asked and i nodded. He hummed and looked me up and down. His hand then ran down the side of my thigh down to my ankle along the claw mark scars under my pants. He knew exactly where they were.

"These they make you look badass." He said and we both laughed.

"What about you?" He asked and I slowly sat up keeping the making shift ice pack in place. I leaned against the couch next to him. I cupped his cheek and made him look at me. I let my thumb gently run under the deep scar on his face that still has some stitches.

"This one. You look sexy with it." I said and we both laughed again. I laid my head on the couch as he rested his arm across my legs. He looked at me lovingly as my eyes got heavy. He then pushed hair out my face gently.

"I love you." He whispered and I smiled.

"I love you too."